Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York
VAAAAAAAAARLAMOV

CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6515
Tavares is shitting the bed for the Knights.  He has no passion on the ice (whether it is because he doesn't want to get hurt, doesn't care about OHL, or just doesn't have it for the sport) and it sucks to watch.  He gets a few points because he is always on the ice and so he is eventually matched up with some scrubs on the other team... Kadri has been outplaying him all playoffs though Looks as if he doesn't even try when hes on the ice, ESPECIALLY in the defensive zone
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6322|Canada BC

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Does anybody else think watching hockey on Versus sucks? The commentators are idiots. I'm watching the Sharks-Ducks game and they just said, "After the Sharks win the first game of a series, they have never lost, they're 8-0." Really, how irrelevant is that to this game? Maybe had the Sharks won game 1, it would be relevant, but since they didn't, it was completely useless.

skipper2666 wrote:

How about them nucks!
http://www.thetoque.com/images/stories/ … _photo.jpg

That is my answer to that statement.
That is the 07 teams, but this year is different. Sedins are playing ppg game players.. 2 ppg in the playoffs which is steller, Kesler and Burrows are playing like there possessed. This year's team goes past Loungo and thats why I think we got a really good shot at the Western Final for sure!
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA
Heh, different year same story.
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6322|Canada BC

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Heh, different year same story.
umm sedins fizzled in those playoffs.. so its totally different.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

CanadianLoser wrote:

Tavares is shitting the bed for the Knights.  He has no passion on the ice (whether it is because he doesn't want to get hurt, doesn't care about OHL, or just doesn't have it for the sport) and it sucks to watch.  He gets a few points because he is always on the ice and so he is eventually matched up with some scrubs on the other team... Kadri has been outplaying him all playoffs though Looks as if he doesn't even try when hes on the ice, ESPECIALLY in the defensive zone
The former is the most likely. Imagine if he got hurt in the playoffs and it ended his career?

He has like, 19 points in 13 playoff games. Quit'cher whining.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6646|Montreal, Qc, Canada
If im not wrong, only 2 teams have came back from 0-3 to win the series.

The 100th year of the montreal canadians could be a good moment to do it!
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6515

Andoura wrote:

truth

rather the blues than the habs though
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

CanadianLoser wrote:

Andoura wrote:

truth

rather the blues than the habs though
both has to come back from 0-3 and meet up for the stanley cup!   lool
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Andoura wrote:

I'd rather see Boston beat them 10-0 in game 4.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA
I wonder how the fans will even treat them. I honestly thought the Habs put up a good game in game 3 so I don't really know what the fans were booing about. The Bruins absolutely stood them up at the blue line for the last 6 minutes of regulation. As for coming back game 4, dream on. Aside from Lang who's been out for a while, Gainey announced Markov isn't playing. Also yesterday, he scratched Schneider and Tanguay late with "upper-body injuries." While Francis Bouillon is quesitonable. Consider all that and put Lucic back in the line up. If the Habs couldn't beat the Bruins in game 3, while being booed off the ice, I don't see them winning in game 4.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
They'll probably boo them. They're just like Rangers fans. Fickle and they hate their own players/coaches.
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6322|Canada BC
Since the canucks demolished the *hottest team* now who would they play next would it be from the detroit columbus series or the calgary chicago series..? How does it work exactly?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

skipper2666 wrote:

Since the canucks demolished the *hottest team* now who would they play next would it be from the detroit columbus series or the calgary chicago series..? How does it work exactly?
They'd play Calgary or Chicago, assuming SJ will be beaten by Anaheim and Detroit will beat Columbus.

It goes - Best seed plays last seed, second best plays second to last, etc.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-04-21 21:16:15)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6481|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Poseidon wrote:

VAAAAAAAAARLAMOV

RIIIIICK DIPIETROOoo-right he's not playing anymore this season

W00t! Jussi "0.2" Jokinen.

Like the commentator said on the NHL.com highlights "Miracle Finnish"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

VAAAAAAAAARLAMOV

moar liek UFA Craig Anderson or UFA Josh Harding or UFA Scott Clemmensen amirite
Ultrafunkula

Poseidon wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

VAAAAAAAAARLAMOV

moar liek UFA Craig Anderson or UFA Josh Harding or UFA Scott Clemmensen amirite
Que ??
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA
Looks like the B's are going to sweep. Only thing that could make this game better is if Ryder can get a hat trick to finish them off.

edit - Oh man, I thought it couldn't get better, but there's nothing like hearing Montreal fans chanting their own goalie's name! In all honesty, I didn't even play a bad game. He could have tried harder on Kessel's goal but the other goals weren't even his fault.

But oh well! BRUINS OFFICIALLY SWEEP!!!!

double edit - I miss Metropolit so much. During the hand shakes, Glen held up the line getting/giving hugs from several Bruins. What a class act that guy is. I really hope he gets a good contract and is very successful wherever he plays next season.

Last edited by FrankieSpankie3388 (2009-04-22 18:41:10)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6750|Reality
GOlf HABS GOlf!

can't wait to see who the quebec french press will blame for the sweep.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Stubbee wrote:

GOlf HABS GOlf!

can't wait to see who the quebec french press will blame for the sweep.
Gainey most likely.

Claude Julien however is a class act.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
We lost...

Well... We have to admit it, bruins had a better team than us. I thought we could win at least game but no...  But Tanguay, Lang, Markov and Schneider were all injured and if those guys have played it could of been different.

Finally Boston gets to beat us in playoffs oh and Ryder... I always loved this guy, he is a great player, too bad for Gainey he traded him... Talking about Gainey... I'm pretty sure he will loose his job or just leave it...

And yea I also saw Metropolit giving hugs and talking with the bruins players. He is a good player and deserve a good contract!

Can't wait to see what will happen will the 11 players that doesn't have a contract for next year: Koivu, Kovalev, Tanguay, Komisarek, Schneider, Lang and other that i don't remember.

See you next year boston

East Final = Boston vs. Penguins !!!

Edit: Oh and TMo... You can now leave me alone with my user title   <3

Last edited by Andoura (2009-04-22 21:10:35)

Ultrafunkula

https://www.beatportal.com/uploads/news/1206071535_beachball.jpg

Dickery aside, what do you reckon? Will Koivu have to find a new team?

Oh, and. LET'S GO RANGERS! The pride of N.Y. hockey. Right Pos? Right?

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2009-04-22 22:25:52)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ultrafunkula wrote:

http://www.beatportal.com/uploads/news/ … chball.jpg

Dickery aside, what do you reckon? Will Koivu have to find a new team?

Oh, and. LET'S GO RANGERS! The pride of N.Y. hockey. Right Pos? Right?
When you don't need a trash talking, 5'10" punk who works at Vogue magazine to jumpstart your team, then you'll have a bit of pride.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6388|Oslo, Norway
Did someone see Stuarts hit on Umberger in the third game??? That's a solid hit!!! Not amazed Umberger took his time to get up from that one.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA
Umberger seriously needs to learn how to keep his head out before he gets concussed out of the league! Maybe in a couple of years I'll make an Umberger getting absolutely rocked in the playoffs comp video.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard