mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6762|d

ghettoperson wrote:

Then she'd have to touch type and that'd probably go even worse.
meh, what eva.

Brown paper bags tbh.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

ghettoperson wrote:

Could that someone be you Teddy?
It was only a matter of time before the thread stepped into this direction. Think about it, a bunch of guys complaining about how girls are such bitches and can never comfort their needs,

...it was only a matter of time .....kinda like prison
Lai
+186|6149

mafia996630 wrote:

Brown paper bags solve most bitch problems, defo solve your problem ghetto.

brown paper bag ftw tbh.
I thought chloroform did?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6762|d

Lai wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

brown paper bag ftw tbh.
do you fuking how much chloroform cost ?dude, like seriously, brown paper bags are better on ROI (Return on investment) .
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas

mafia996630 wrote:

Lai wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

brown paper bag ftw tbh.
do you fuking how much chloroform cost ?dude, like seriously, brown paper bags are better on ROI (Return on investment) .
Actually today in chemistry we learned that chloroform doesn't really work like its shown in the movies. You need a very specific amount to make someone simply pass out, in reality you have a large chance of just straight up killing them.

And no, that's not the object.
Lai
+186|6149
I'm afraid we need a risk estimate regarding suffocation by paper bag v.s. empoisonment by chloroform to make a fair decision.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas

Lai wrote:

I'm afraid we need a risk estimate regarding suffocation by paper bag v.s. empoisonment by chloroform to make a fair decision.
Paper bag, cut a hole to breathe. Plus, bags are generally breathable.

Choloroform, pretty much assured death.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6764|Cambridge (UK)

Bevo wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Argh. The gf just wrote ciao as 'chow' on MSN. I have to break up with her, don't I?
Quite possibly.

"Look, you're really nice as a sex object and all, but all this talking stuff is turning me off. If you ever speak to me again, I'll have to break up with you. But don't worry, as long as you keep nice and quiet this will work out."
I see you're starting to get the hang of it now, bevo...
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6268
So I may have gotten drunk and told my flatmate that I have feelings for her, despite the fact I have a girlfriend

I am dreading tomorrow, and not only because tomorrow i'm going away to spend the weekend with my girlfriend. The more I sit here and think about it the worse it gets. I can't.. believe I said all that..

She'll remember. She was fairly sober when I started it. And one of my other flatmates can tell. I've seen the way he looks at me when she's around. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-04-23 21:40:14)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6808|Marathon, Florida Keys

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

So I may have gotten drunk and told my flatmate that  I have feelings for her, depisite the fact I have a girlfriend

I am dreading tomorrow, and not only because tomorrow i'm going away to spend the weekend with my girlfriend. The more I sit here and think about it the worse it gets. I can't.. believe I said all that..

She'll remember. She was fairly sober when I started it. And one of my other flatmates can tell. I've seen the way he looks at me when she's around. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
blame it on the al-al-al-alcohol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6268
Yeah but. There's a certain point when it goes from alcohol blamable to just plain my fault, and I think I went slightly beyond it tonight. In the past its been a bit of a scrape blaming the fact I get jealous of her on the alcohol, but tonight I went on about it a fair bit with little provocation.

So yeah. I think i'm in trouble.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

So I may have gotten drunk and told my flatmate that  I have feelings for her, depisite the fact I have a girlfriend

blame it on the al-al-al-alcohol
Or just ditch the gf and start nailing the flatmate like there's no tomorrow. Depends on which you like more really Yoda.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Lai
+186|6149

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

So I may have gotten drunk and told my flatmate that I have feelings for her, despite the fact I have a girlfriend

Well,.. is it true or not?

Because if it is, the problem is not so much that you said, but rather that you do. In which case you should seriously rethink what you want with your current girlfriend.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

ghettoperson wrote:

Could that someone be you Teddy?
you bet
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6400|dm_maidenhead

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Yeah but. There's a certain point when it goes from alcohol blamable to just plain my fault, and I think I went slightly beyond it tonight. In the past its been a bit of a scrape blaming the fact I get jealous of her on the alcohol, but tonight I went on about it a fair bit with little provocation.

So yeah. I think i'm in trouble.
Stay with natalie. Obviously if you live with someone and spend a lot of time with them you will become attached and protective of them. Think how hurt natalie would be if you ended it with her. If you lived with natalie and only saw abbie every now and then it would be a completely different story.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5546|paris
OK, I'm in quite a dilemma.

There is this really awesome, really cute, sweet and beautiful girl.

I'm totally in love with her, and she knows that. She has told me that she likes me to, but before anything happens between us, she wants to know me better.
We are going together to a park downtown on Friday, May 1st. Maybe it only the two of us or we'll go with some of her friends (I don't know any of them).

So I need advice on two(/three) things.
1st may, If we go alone, what should I say/do? (we have spend a day together before)
If we go with her friends, what should I say/do?

Also, I have the feeling that I only text her, not the other way around.
I keep pushiing a button on my phone, hoping there's a new text from her, well knowing there isn't.
Should I keep texting her, I should I wait 'till she texts me?
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5833|Australia
guys i need help...its pretty basic but there is this chick at school (nothing ever like this before) but i really don't know how to show i have feeling for her. im too shy to tell her straight up but is there any way i can do it quietly?
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

1. Do you talk to her much?
2. Do you know her?
3. Do you know any of her friends?
4. Do you hang out with people who hang out with her also?
5. How old are you, how old is she?

This is essential information.
I need around tree fiddy.
dtacs
+126|5833|Australia
sorry i was actually lying i just wanted to gauge what reaction i would get from people who were interested thanks anyway, btw i dont believe that your personal problems can be solved on the internet by people who dont know you and you are telling them your lovelife but w/e glhf!
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Acreta wrote:

sorry i was actually lying i just wanted to gauge what reaction i would get from people who were interested thanks anyway, btw i dont believe that your personal problems can be solved on the internet by people who dont know you and you are telling them your lovelife but w/e glhf!
Cougar helped me out on a lot of shit. I helped lavadisk out on a lot of things. Go fuck yourself.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
dtacs
+126|5833|Australia

Cybargs wrote:

Acreta wrote:

Cougar helped me out on a lot of shit. I helped lavadisk out on a lot of things. Go fuck yourself.
cool dude thats good

btw hows skype goin? hows your gf too she never talks, tell jester i MIGHT start coming back on
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

Acreta wrote:

Nice, real mature.

FYI, people do get helpful advice on the internet. And I was willing to give it to you. Instead, you decided to demonstrate your level of maturity, which from the looks of the quoted post above seems to be somewhere between a 12 year old and an olm. I'd be very careful what I say in threads like these, there are people here who find them useful, and I for one will not stand for being fooled by a child when I'm willing and ready to give you my time and advice.

Even if this thread is in EE, it doesn't give you a free pass to fuck about.

Or would you go into the Suicide thread and tell people to be an hero?

This is my reaction. Are you happy?
I need around tree fiddy.
Lai
+186|6149

Amdi Peter wrote:

I'm totally in love with her, and she knows that. She has told me that she likes me to, but before anything happens between us, she wants to know me better.
We are going together to a park downtown on Friday, May 1st. Maybe it only the two of us or we'll go with some of her friends (I don't know any of them).

1st may, If we go alone, what should I say/do? (we have spend a day together before)

I keep pushiing a button on my phone, hoping there's a new text from her, well knowing there isn't.
Well, she likes you and the two of you are going on a date. In other words, you shouldn't stress out too much anymore. Really now, you can not nor should plan what you are going to say. You're going on a date, you're not asking her to marry you. Just relax and do whatever you always do.

Regarding the text messages,.. I really can't say too much about that. Some friends of mine text their girlfriend to death and the other way around, while others don't. Personally I seldom text at all, especially not to someone I like. It has nothing to do with lack of interest, I'm just oldschool. I prefer eye to eye talk or at least ear to ear.
dtacs
+126|5833|Australia

DonFck wrote:

Nice, real mature.
FYI, people do get helpful advice on the internet. And I was willing to give it to you.
yeah dude your actually a really nice person, i respect you
Instead, you decided to demonstrate your level of maturity, which from the looks of the quoted post above seems to be somewhere between an 12 year old and an olm.
olm?  what is this term?  and come now, alot of 12 year olds are pretty mature, i know a couple, great people, very odd talking to them because yeah usually u would expect something more immature but stereotypes are terrible things
I'd be very careful what I say in threads like these, there are people here who find them useful, and I for one will not stand for being fooled by a child when I'm willing and ready to give you my time and advice.
ok
Even if this thread is in EE, it doesn't give you a free pass to fuck about.
ok mem8

Or would you go into the Suicide thread and tell people to be an hero?
im suprised that thread even exists to be honest, let alone the fact that such a hot topic is discussed here, along with religious and racist comments that go bye unnotticed

also i don't think 'memee's are funny, funny things can't be repeated as much as they are

This is my reaction. Are you happy?
i wasnt looking for a (-) reaction but hey, you gave me infomation that also benifited me by showing the reaction, you're not happy because it wasn't relevant to the thread title (yeah i kinda just said i spammed there didnt i lol) but still i got a benefit out of that by knowing what someone would sya to me. thanks anyway DonFck, your a good sport :smileyface:

cheers
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5546|paris

Lai wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Well, she likes you and the two of you are going on a date. In other words, you shouldn't stress out too much anymore. Really now, you can not nor should plan what you are going to say. You're going on a date, you're not asking her to marry you. Just relax and do whatever you always do.

Regarding the text messages,.. I really can't say too much about that. Some friends of mine text their girlfriend to death and the other way around, while others don't. Personally I seldom text at all, especially not to someone I like. It has nothing to do with lack of interest, I'm just oldschool. I prefer eye to eye talk or at least ear to ear.
The first day we met each other in real life (we 'met' on the internet) was really nice. We ended up in the same park as we are going to on friday, kissing and just lieing in the grass.
I just fear that if we go with some of her friends, we wont be talking alot together, since it will be very akward for me when I don't know any of her friends.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard