Tripulaci0n
+14|6303
if she told you she was addicted to crack she trusts you enough to sleep with you, so do it with a rubber on and take it from there.

Last edited by Tripulaci0n (2009-04-16 17:55:48)

Lai
+186|6298

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Unfortunately, there's no girl in England that I actually could even imagine liking because they're all either immature, boring and stupid.
That's not just an insular problem, actually it's exactly the same here on the continent.

It's a shame though as a logical consequence is that when you do find 'suitable GF material', there's a fat chance something else stands in between; e.g. thousands of miles and/or language problems.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6885|The Hague, Netherlands

Lai wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Unfortunately, there's no girl in England that I actually could even imagine liking because they're all either immature, boring and stupid.
That's not just an insular problem, actually it's exactly the same here on the continent.

It's a shame though as a logical consequence is that when you do find 'suitable GF material', there's a fat chance something else stands in between; e.g. thousands of miles and/or language problems.
you two just need to freaking search better.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6796

I always though using this thread is committing yourself to being a loser, but since I already have a girlfriend I don't feel it counts.

Anyway, I've been going out with this girl for about a month, and I really like her and everything, but I'm now I'm not sure what to do. I'm hopefully (does that sound bad?) going to be studying in Canada for the whole of next year, and won't be back in the UK at all to see her. She'll be graduating when I get back from Canada, and I'll still have a year of uni left. She's already talking about visiting me, which so early into the relationship is scaring me a little. Is that wrong?

Anyway, is there really much future in the relationship BF2s? What do I do?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6796

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Lai wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

you two just need to freaking search better.
Use the search n00b!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

ghettoperson wrote:

I always though using this thread is committing yourself to being a loser, but since I already have a girlfriend I don't feel it counts.

Anyway, I've been going out with this girl for about a month, and I really like her and everything, but I'm now I'm not sure what to do. I'm hopefully (does that sound bad?) going to be studying in Canada for the whole of next year, and won't be back in the UK at all to see her. She'll be graduating when I get back from Canada, and I'll still have a year of uni left. She's already talking about visiting me, which so early into the relationship is scaring me a little. Is that wrong?

Anyway, is there really much future in the relationship BF2s? What do I do?
go with the flow. have fun with her while you can. "visiting" isn't scary material...

you're not married so if you don't like it anymore, quit it without losing 50million dollars.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6796

Well, no, visiting isn't scary. But when we're talking about 500 pounds or so to go visit its a lot of commitment. I don't know, maybe I'm just a pussy.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

well you "really like" her so don't make any hasty decisions.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6549|dm_maidenhead
My gf of 1 year and 1 day broke up with me yesterday :'(
ghettoperson
+1,943|6796

Happy anniversary snugglemuffin!

Seriously though, that sucks...
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6856|Germany
Something you didn´t do but should have done ? Anniversary wise ?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6796

Eat enough pussy, I'd imagine. Not to mention buy her shit.

In fact, given that he didn't say "I spent all this time/effort/money on an anniversary gift and she then broke up with me", I'd be willing to bet that's exactly it.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6549|dm_maidenhead

ghettoperson wrote:

Eat enough pussy, I'd imagine. Not to mention buy her shit.

In fact, given that he didn't say "I spent all this time/effort/money on an anniversary gift and she then broke up with me", I'd be willing to bet that's exactly it.
I was away for the weekend.
Came back sunday evening and she text me telling me. She said she knew if she tried to do it face to face she wouldn't be able to.
And I still gave her the present. Would be too disheartening returning it. And it cost £40.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6818|UK
She's been boinking someone else.

Last edited by m3thod (2009-04-20 04:23:09)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6779|Finland

m3thod wrote:

She's been boinking someone else.
Yep, sounds like guilt to me.

My condolences Peter.
I need around tree fiddy.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6549|dm_maidenhead
She hasn't cheated on me. I know this 100%. She had strong feelings for someone else and didn't want to hurt me more later by staying with me if she ended up cheating on me.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6796

Argh. The gf just wrote ciao as 'chow' on MSN. I have to break up with her, don't I?
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6856|Germany
You´re really looking for a reason, don´t you ?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6668|Austin, Texas

ghettoperson wrote:

Argh. The gf just wrote ciao as 'chow' on MSN. I have to break up with her, don't I?
Quite possibly.

"Look, you're really nice as a sex object and all, but all this talking stuff is turning me off. If you ever speak to me again, I'll have to break up with you. But don't worry, as long as you keep nice and quiet this will work out."
Lai
+186|6298

Bevo wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Quite possibly.

"Look, you're really nice as a sex object and all, but all this talking stuff is turning me off. If you ever speak to me again, I'll have to break up with you. But don't worry, as long as you keep nice and quiet this will work out."
I think Ghetto just stated the problem wasn't her extensive vocabulary, but rather the simplicity of it
ghettoperson
+1,943|6796

Hahaha, I'm joking. At least, kinda... I will admit, lack of basic English skills does irritate me greatly...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6796
If she dumps you let her and then find someone to comfort/fuck you.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6796

Could that someone be you Teddy?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6911|d
Brown paper bags solve most bitch problems, defo solve your problem ghetto.

brown paper bag ftw tbh.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-04-20 15:03:25)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6796

Then she'd have to touch type and that'd probably go even worse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard