RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6417|NSW, Australia

Flecco wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

those are just console games. and you mean Spartan:Total Warrior? I don't remember them making a game Gladiator.

I seriously would ahte if they made a space game. would be ridiculous.
Why did you quote yourself? Just curious.

I was only pointing out that they haven't followed any chronological order either. Btw, Rome was one of the most historically inaccurate titles ever based on that period of history that tried to play itself off as 'historically accurate'.
INCENDIARY PIGS!!
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5764|Roma

Flecco wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

those are just console games. and you mean Spartan:Total Warrior? I don't remember them making a game Gladiator.

I seriously would ahte if they made a space game. would be ridiculous.
Why did you quote yourself? Just curious.

I was only pointing out that they haven't followed any chronological order either. Btw, Rome was one of the most historically inaccurate titles ever based on that period of history that tried to play itself off as 'historically accurate'.
yeah i don't know how i did that.
i know Rome was not really accurate, but it still followed a certain historical accuracy. I'm just saying that it would be pretty strange for them to do a jump from the 18-19th century to like 25th century. Its a big jump.
I'm really curious what they are going to do now. i mean, they have always made big massive scale battles. Perhaps a revised version of Shogun?

Last edited by aerodynamic (2009-04-12 03:33:53)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

Before they continue with new Total War titles, I'd like them to patch up Empire's gamestopping bugs and give us back some of the Rome/M2 stuff that was chopped from Empire.

I'm going to guess that the next game will be an expansion ranging from ~1830-1930, covering things like the American Civil War, the Boxer Rebellion and WWI. Well, maybe not WW1. The environment would be pretty far out there compared with what's already available in the game, and they'd probably be too lazy to tweak in trench warfare and massive gas attacks.

I wouldn't mind seeing a revision of Rome, but the Shogun guys deserve to see their swarms of Japanese in a new engine.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6471

RavyGravy wrote:

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Omg, 24 lber foot infantry with shrapnel shot is amazing.
yeah, i tried it for the first time last night, and i gotta say fuck the howitzer and his percussion shells
Yeah its epic. I just sat back with 5 of them bombing the enemy while my teammate assaulted, had a 6:1 ratio at the end

Edit- It's pretty funny when your enemy moves his light infantry/skirmishers into a forest and has them hide, only for you to bomb the ground with shrapnel rounds. You can get fuckloads of kills that way.

Last edited by Fallschirmjager10 (2009-04-12 07:23:33)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6471
Have they said when the next patch is coming out? Need multiplayer grand campaign noooooow.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6417|NSW, Australia

they need to make multiplayer like it was in ME2
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6636

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Have they said when the next patch is coming out? Need multiplayer grand campaign noooooow.
I agree. Some sort of grand campaign multiplayer needed!
GR34
+215|6556|ALBERTA> CANADA
America showed up and so did the faction of Quebec.  13 colonies declared war on America so I did to as the English. I dont  know how they got a full stack army in 2 turns but w/e
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6671|The darkside of Denver
Can we have patch plox?? I'm in the summer of 1749 43/50 territories as the republic of France.. I defeated England and the three colonies left formed the United States!! Buuuuuut now every time I end my turn to advance into winter 1749 "EMPIRE TOTAL WAR HAS STOPPED WORKING, THE DEV TEAM AT CREATIVE ASSEMBLIES IS RUNNING A TRAIN ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND. WINDOWS IS SEARCHING FOR A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM.

I want my money back...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

RavyGravy wrote:

they need to make multiplayer like it was in ME2
This.

It really needs another patch.

Also <3 rocket ships.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5586|The Wild West
ive been playing total war since shogun and i just found out about the insert key the other day
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

Man With No Name wrote:

ive been playing total war since shogun and i just found out about the insert key the other day
Next time you press it, then use the scroll wheel on your mouse.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727
Ctd Ctd Ctd
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6417|NSW, Australia

how do you get prestige up? im playing my hard campaign as the British and im at about 200 and everyone else is around 700, is it through research or something?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6791|Great Brown North
through researching certain things,  and some buildings give a bonus
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6692|Disaster Free Zone
Research, upgrading buildings, building bigger fleets and armies and attacking people(winning).
SonderKommando
I guess I dont get to play anymore till a patch... I constantly crash at the same point now, I cannot advance my game..
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5586|The Wild West
I stopped with the campaign after a few weeks.  Im waiting on that sucker too.  really disappointed at this game.
SonderKommando

Man With No Name wrote:

I stopped with the campaign after a few weeks.  Im waiting on that sucker too.  really disappointed at this game.
I seriously want my money back.  This game is broken.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

I'm ready to start loving the game again.

Crash Fixes

Fixed crash when disbanding generals unit
Fix for crash on trying to merge ships from port into ships next to port
Fixed rare crash relating to boarding
Fixed crash to do with reinforcing armies
Fixed crash on revolution video attempting to play
Fixed crash for double clicking on sinking ship on campaign map
Fix for crash on merging units but moving into fort before army arrives
Fixed several crashes related to rakes
Fixed crashes relating to battles when running Czech or German versions of the game
Fixed crash on moving army into region of faction player has military access and then cancelling military access
Fixed crash on trying to exchange ships between 2 fleets
Fixed crash on spamming move orders to puckle guns locked in melee combat
Fixed hard lock on inviting host to their own MP game
Fix to prevent loading of mod causing crash post patch
Various end turn crash bugs fixed
Fixes to crash bugs relating to completion of revolutions
Some fixes relating to merging and disbanding
Fix for several crashes in land battles
Several crashes relating to attacking cities fixed
Several load save game crashes fixed
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6471
Still no multiplayer campaign? Well atleast single player is more playable now. They need to make the AI use sea invasions though.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Still no multiplayer campaign? Well atleast single player is more playable now. They need to make the AI use sea invasions though.
Dunno. That was only the first section on their update chart.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5764|Roma
I had no problem conquering the whole world.
This time tho.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6791|Great Brown North
you know what, fuck poland

playing as Prussia blooooows
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm ready to start loving the game again.

Crash Fixes

blah blah blah blah blah
After several accumulative hours of playing, I've found that It crashes less, but it's still /facepalm.

It wouldn't be so bad, but it takes about 15 minutes or more to scoot stuff around on the map, and you're not always going to be remembering to save...so yes, you're going to have to shuffle those generals around all over again.

You gotta save by system. Go through the notices, and save after each significant one's checked off and updated. I've lost hours...

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-05-03 13:25:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard