TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
nah Stingray, I didnt throw anything at buttwipe.  In fact, I got up and walked out with 20 to go...BMS hold all vehicle traffic for 1 hour after race completion, so I got a nice jump on everybody else.  I simply could not sit there and watch that little asshole win.
Almost got into a fight...
Wasnt my best trip to BMS. 
I've got pics if anyone want to see'em...

*puke*

@ ig...shit happens cat, we'll try again next week.

shit...
phishman420
Banned
+821|5829
pics would be nice. where did you sit?
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721

phishman420 wrote:

pics would be nice. where did you sit?
Back stretch, directly across from start/finish.  My usual spot.
I'll get those pics mailed to you this afternoon probably...
phishman420
Banned
+821|5829
sounds good man
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
If Mr. H is happy...

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-h … s-efforts/

No changes to be made...
To his credit though, Mr. Hendrick is known to stick to his teams structure to the end.  Its quite rare to see him make any changes to a team, even in the off season.

Here's to them turning it around, on thier own...maybe before Jr. retires (lo-fucking-l)

c'mon Rick...open your eyes man...
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6593|The Land of Scott Walker
Congrats to Jimmie.  Another notch in the handle for Chevy.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5829
was too busy watching tiger and the hawks. care to fill me in?
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6126|Blue Mountain State
Hamlin got fucked imo
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Stingray24

phishman420 wrote:

was too busy watching tiger and the hawks. care to fill me in?
Hamlin lead quite a few laps, he and Jimmie were battling near the end, Jimmie dove into the corner, gave Hamlin a nudge and took the lead.  Jimmie has enough skill and class not to spin someone out like Kyle Busch would.  Tony Stewart 3rd, Junior top 10 ... all in all a good day.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Was a good day.  Tbh, JJ is reminding me of Sr. in some respects.  Take that nudge he put on the 11...not many could have done that without wrecking themselves and the target car.  It was subtle, it took and demonstrated skill. 
Good race overall.  The top 10 for the 88 is quite welcome, as is the shitty finish for the 18.

as a side note, the 1-2 finish for Brawn GP in Oz land (just finished watching it, rebroadcast on SPEED) was awesome.

All in all, a good sunday
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Not much going on this week, huh? hehe 
Quiet for a change...

Texas Motor Speedway this weekend.  If Rousch can't get something done here, they may be in trouble this season.  Thats something to watch out for.
Stingray24
Congrats, Jeff.  Long time coming.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Yeah well done Jeff hehe
Now, get out of the way, lets see Ingrid 

Figures...he wins, and she isnt there...what a dud

Last edited by TC.Troy (2009-04-05 15:12:12)

Stingray24
Jeff can do a proper burnout too ... unlike shrub.
icecold2510
+31|6441
finally

hopefully he keeps being consistent with top 5's...
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
EGR to shut down the 8 car...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/9 … amp;ATT=MA

I wonder how much that number is worth to the bitch now...

what a cluster fuck.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6566|Florida
Hey guys, long time no see. Well the other day while listening to NASCAR radio on Sirius, I heard an interview with a woman who had a couple of websites up devoted to the science of NASCAR. This really intrigued me, so I wrote the web adresses down while and checked them out when I got home. The first one www.science360.gov has some interesting videos devoted to the different topics in NASCAR such balance, weight distribution, horsepower, ect. The videos can be downloaded for free and are quite good. The next site www.stockcarscience.com has all kinds of info on mechanics and science as it relates to NASCAR. I haven't gotten a chance to look at everything there but there is alot. Hope you all like it.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
And here all this time, I thought you missed the bridge to the Keys and drove your truck into the Atlantic hehe.
Glad to see you still kicking then.

Thanks for the links, they do look interesting.  I can add them to my ever growing 'racing links' folder 

Practice in Arizona atm.  Hendrick cars are quick...as well as JPM ( I'd love to see him win an oval...)
Last I chk'd, the 17 was the fastest Ford...in 35th...
(lololol)
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Can I get a big "hell yeah" ?

The 5 Wins!!
Grats Mark...you old fart :p

Its about time
Stingray24
Somehow I thought the race was today and was fragging it up in COD5 last night.  Happy for Mark, he's a great driver and a nice guy.  2nd for Tony, too.  Thanks again to Casey Mears for being an idiot and taking out Junior.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
"Easy to blame Teresa, but No. 8 gone due to no sponsors."

That, from this article:
http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/opinion … html?imw=Y

Ok, I'd be willing to bet that most of you guys havent read this.  Forgive with me whilst I vent (see also my post #1566 above) on this subject of the 8 car getting shut-down.
The quote above is the general gist of this article.  In my mind, it begs a question...would Bud have left DEI and Jr. if little E hadnt walked?  Honestly, I gotta say no.  After all, they are still getting service out of the 9, even in this economy.  They wouldnt have walked away from Jr...no way.

So WTF makes this idiot think that it isnt Teresa's fault???

It Really pisses me off about the 8.  The number has big history in Cup, dating back a long, long time.  It shouldnt have to be like this.

hehe  I'm a racing news freak, sorry
Stingray24
Kenseth went for a wild ride on his roof at 'Dega this afternoon.  The 6 was getting pushed in the draft and couldn't slow down to miss Matt.  He's ok, just a bit pissed off.
Stingray24
Kyle Busch turns the guy unfortunate enough to be in his way w/ 3 laps to go ... what a douche.  Of course he'll blame it on the other guy.  Bumper cam shows Kyle gave the guy a big shot, sending him careening into the wall.  I hope someone takes him out.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
I wonder if Wendy has to have her shirts tailored so those things will fit all inside...

geez...
Stingray24
You're saying what everyone is thinking, TC

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard