Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6745|St. Andrews / Oslo

oh cool.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England
Told you they were running lighter than most other people in the final Q3 shootout, especially Alonso wow
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6459|Amsterdam‫
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6677|NT, like Mick Dundee

Gogo Webber maybe he'll actually win a race for once!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6578|England

Congrats to Red Bull and esp Vettel. Shame that Alonso, the cock, had to ruin what would have been an awesome top 3 - although despite being lightest, couldn't even make P1.

I wonder if the FIA will rule something about Kovalainen getting completely blocked on his fast lap? I doubt it - he is a McLaren driver afterall. I only saw the quick replay of that single corner where he basically gave up.

Zimmer wrote:

lol. Pretty wrong, eh?

And about Hamilton being on fire. LULZ.
Or not...

menzo2003 wrote:

Code:

Pos. Driver         Car weight
 1.  Vettel          644.0kg           
 2.  Alonso          637.0kg           
 3.  Webber          646.5kg           
 4.  Barichello      661.0kg           
 5.  Button          659.0kg           
 6.  Trulli          664.5kg           
 7.  Rosberg         650.5kg           
 8.  Raikkonen       673.5kg           
 9.  Hamilton        679.0kg           
10.  Buemi           673.0kg
...heaviest car in the top10 by a long shot. He came 2nd overall (or did Webber beat him at the end?) from Q1 and I forget where he came in Q2. Was also fastest in 1st session. He's definitely quicker than the previous races.
Kez
+778|5716|London, UK

Zimmer wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

[
Well I got told by getting woken up by my mummy and she said Kez Lewis came 1st and I'd only just woken up and I just started laughing. Fucking brill.

Qually is on Saturday 7am and race is on Sunday 8am

Predictions? Let's get some predictions going I am Mr. Prediction Man (not very good mind )

Qualifying:
1. Button Brawn-Mercedes
2. Trulli Toyota-Williams
3. Barrichello Brawn-Mercedes
4. Rosberg Williams
5. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes
6. Vettel Red Bull Racing
7. Glock Toyota-Williams
8. Kovalainen McLaren-Mercedes

Race:
1. Barrichello Brawn-Mercedes
2. Button Brawn-Mercedes
3. Trulli Toyota-Williams
4. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes
5. Glock Toyota-Williams
6. Vettel Red Bull Racing
7. Rosberg Williams
8. Webber Red Bull Racing

My other predicitions:
- Kovalainen will retire from the race again but will actually manage to complete at least one lap!
lol. Pretty wrong, eh?

And about Hamilton being on fire. LULZ.
That's what predictions are for

And what
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6768|Scotland

Kptk92 wrote:

That's what predictions are for

And what
I really don't know. Think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Kez
+778|5716|London, UK
No, I don't get the bit about Hamilton on fire then you went LULZ I don't quite understand
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5777|Belgium
Lol massa
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6745|St. Andrews / Oslo

unlucky Massa.... Though it looked like he ran out of petrol, lol. (if that's the case, I'm going to murder whoever's in charge of that shit)

Buemi impressed, as did Red Bull, Glock and Sutil.

And Piquet/Katsuki... lol, just lol.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6754

Thank god Webber got on the podium, could this be the end to his string of bad luck?
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6247|S.A. Australia
I can only hope, it gets real frustrating watching him have strong runs and then the car fails him.
Serious Flex
Kez
+778|5716|London, UK
Kovalainen had a very strong, consistent race that resulted from him being 12th to 5th. Hamilton had an up and down race, passing Raikonnen numerous times but the downs being he had many spins and awkward situations, which he did handle well. I reckon Hamilton could have got a podium at least if he had kept the car on the track
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6599
Vettel Wins

He deserves it. Best driver on the track.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6768|Scotland

Brawn have competition. Red Bull look up for it.
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6689|respawn screen
Wet races are more fun, they should flood the track for every race. Best Mercedes driver was Bernd Mailänder this race.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England
I think they went OTT with the Safety Car,

I have no idea what Red Bull have done but they've done something to their car over the past two weeks, and I swear they haven't even got one of those dubious style diffusers, but they've managed to get something right

They've always invested quite alot in car development, good to see them actually getting the top prize and a one-two finish

Also Vettel raced awesome, and lol at Raikkonnen, that guy seemed hopeless but I'm sure it was the car, but I don't think the Ferrari is that bad.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5760|Croatia
gj vettel,very well deserved
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6459|Amsterdam‫
nice race
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6562|UK

Good race, lel failerrari.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6578|England

Congrats, again, to Red Bull!

Have to say, lol @ Kubica taking out Trulli.

Oh, and lol @ Ferrari
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6645

Bell wrote:

Good race, lel failerrari.
Oh hai there.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6694|Disaster Free Zone

Mekstizzle wrote:

I think they went OTT with the Safety Car,

I have no idea what Red Bull have done but they've done something to their car over the past two weeks, and I swear they haven't even got one of those dubious style diffusers, but they've managed to get something right

They've always invested quite alot in car development, good to see them actually getting the top prize and a one-two finish

Also Vettel raced awesome, and lol at Raikkonnen, that guy seemed hopeless but I'm sure it was the car, but I don't think the Ferrari is that bad.
They've been quick all year.
Remember Vetel qualified 3rd and was running second till he took out Kubica in Australia. In Malaysia they had had 3rd and 5th fastest qualifying times and Webber finished 6th even with a damaged car. They are easily the second best team this year (so far) and with a little less bad luck would be much closer to Brawn in points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard