Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6765
So it's spring (in the Northern Hemisphere) and here on my university campus we are beginning to see sundresses reappear and let me tell you it is a glorious, glorious thing. That's all folks.... and i was wrong... forgot the white blouse and short skirt that just walked into class... I'm getting light headed..

Yes, this post serves no purpose but to be eternally grateful for spring, warm weather, and legalized lingerie (sundresses, etc)
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

FUCKING BONERS!
Brasso
+1,549|6631

bikinis > sundresses
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

haffeysucks wrote:

bikinis > sundresses
No one walks into class wearing a bikini Haffey.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

haffeysucks wrote:

bikinis > sundresses
^

Also, short skirts > sundresses. This is a time when southern California really makes me proud
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

mtb0minime wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

bikinis > sundresses
^

Also, short skirts > sundresses. This is a time when southern California really makes me proud
amen to that its like <3 <3
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Gooners wrote:

FUCKING BONERS!
There's nothing like fucking a boner to make you appreciate Spring, is there Gooners?

You massive gay.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6765
evidently you haven't seen a lot of sundresses, they show up the skirts any day. I swear they took 2 ft of material and are trying to cover 3 ft with it.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Pix of a sundress plz so I know what the shit you're talking about.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

ghettoperson wrote:

Gooners wrote:

FUCKING BONERS!
There's nothing like fucking a boner to make you appreciate Spring, is there Gooners?

You massive gay.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

Gooners wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

bikinis > sundresses
in canada

and stop capitalizing my name!

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-04-13 13:24:13)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509

haffeysucks wrote:

Gooners wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

bikinis > sundresses
in canada

why would we do that, Haffey.  lrn2sundress imo
Brasso
+1,549|6631

CanadianLoser wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Gooners wrote:

in canada

sundresses make girls look pregnant
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509

haffeysucks wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

in canada

in Connecticut

Haffey
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto
Spring sucks in Canada. No previously hidden hot ass appears, we do not collect go and do not collect $200, the ice melts so we can't fish anymore, and to top it all off hockey season ends.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Brasso
+1,549|6631

CanadianLoser wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

in Connecticut

Haffey
bull, show me a sundress that doesn't look retarded anywhere

cANADIANlOSER
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6765
http://www.justbeachwear.com/apparel/sundress.html
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerc … rfnbr=2667
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerc … rfnbr=2667

just a few ideas. They generally start low and end high, there are obviously some more modest ones that start a bit higher and end lower. but not generally on display at this school
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509

haffeysucks wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

in Connecticut

Haffey
bull, show me a sundress that doesn't look retarded anywhere

cANADIANlOSER
https://fashiontribes.typepad.com/main/images/victorias_secret_babydoll_sundress.jpg

you'd hit that, Haffey
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

haffeysucks wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

in canada

^ this.
(I can't stop agreeing with Haffey in this thread)

A lot of girls that wear sundresses or other kinds of blouses that are loose in the torso region are just covering up their pot bellies. Plus a sundress just doesn't conform to their wonderful hips and buns.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6765

Pochsy wrote:

Spring sucks in Canada. No previously hidden hot ass appears, we do not collect go and do not collect $200, the ice melts so we can't fish anymore, and to top it all off hockey season ends.
if you don't mind the humidity head to the Southern US, if you do head to Southern California.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

the 2nd one is the only one that looks good.  the first is so loose around the middle (and can't possibly be called a sundress, rather a miniskirt with a top) and the third does the pregnant thing i was talking about.

cANADIANlOSER wrote:

http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/main/i … ndress.jpg

you'd hit that, Haffey
pregnant!  look how formless it is around the mid/hips section

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-04-13 13:32:15)

Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6765

mtb0minime wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

^ this.
(I can't stop agreeing with Haffey in this thread)

A lot of girls that wear sundresses or other kinds of blouses that are loose in the torso region are just covering up their pot bellies. Plus a sundress just doesn't conform to their wonderful hips and buns.
do you honestly not see the plus side of sundresses? besides the fact that a slight breeze blows them up. and you can tell which girl will have a belly and which doesn't, just be smart, that's what an education is for. Geeze, everyone has to rip things down.. be glad there is previously hidden goodies coming back out to play.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6765
a sundress is (could be rather because it can be longer) a miniskirt with a top. and quit being so damn picky and just be happy that you get to see what you get to see..
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509

haffeysucks wrote:

the 2nd one is the only one that looks good.  the first is so loose around the middle (and can't possibly be called a sundress, rather a miniskirt with a top) and the third does the pregnant thing i was talking about.

cANADIANlOSER wrote:

http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/main/i … ndress.jpg

you'd hit that, Haffey
pregnant!  look how formless it is around the mid/hips section
nobody wears bikinis cept at the beach and pool though.  so sundresses > other spring/summer clothing
Brasso
+1,549|6631

don't get me wrong, i'm happy about spring as well.  but not because of sundresses.  because of volleyball girl-esque spandex on long distance runners.   mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-04-13 13:36:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard