rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6603|England
I'll try and make this as short as possible. I was seeing this girl that I found amazing, her body was just my type, she was a metalhead and we used to have a lot of fun. Playful arguments especially, it was a dream. It was one of those relationships were you constantly think about the girl, but desperately try and avoid letting on that's a case and end up just making your addiction worse. I had even stopped noticing other girls.

This is where it goes downhill, over the past few weeks I noticed her kisses were a lot less passionate, she seemed less extrovert and more reserved. Spending time became more of a chore and I got the infamous 'nothing' response when I asked if something was wrong. This is the point where I decided to end it, there's nothing worse than dragging along a dying relationship for longer than necessary.

Now this I did last night, and I instructed her to delete my number. This is my question, have any of you broken up with someone and been in the mood that chasing other girls is out the question? Normally I'd solve this problem by going clubbing with friends etc. but it's Easter break from Uni so I'm at home and seperated from friends. No chance of drinking, going out or talking about girls with a few beers and the old xbox. I guess I just needed to vent this, any suggestions with what to occupy my mind with whilst I'm stuck in this prison (a.k.a. non-term-time home)?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5795|Catherine Black
Beer, XBox and TV dinners sounds like a good plan.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
So what, just take a break, you don't need to be on the gash 24/7 like it's some sort of drug.

You're also telling me that your life back home from Uni is so void of fun and/or non-Uni friends that you can't do anything whatsoever? Go meet up with your old school mates that you must surely still keep in touch with, with old school mates come the school chicks (sometimes)
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d
you just need to move on dude, the best thing about relationships is the build up. the rest is about keeping it going, which you will learn in time.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH
Go paintballing or shooting range oh wait u in the UK lol

Tough break I say drive and get lost some where...go see places.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d

loubot wrote:

We have paintballing here and for that matter we also have shooting ranges......kind of.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5939|CA
Try not to imagine which of your friends she will shortly be banging.  Push the thoughts out of your mind of another dude sweating profusely above her, giving her the pleasure that she so desperately lacked with you.  Don't think of how she will soon be swooning over another fellow, with thoughts of you left only as a fading memory.  Think of all the good times you will have, alone with your hand, on yet another Saturday night comprised of a meaningless existence.  Be positive.

Or go find another chick.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5771|Belgium
Pics
Ioan92
+337|5729
move on ffs.

There's plenty of fish in the ocean.

yarrrrr
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

she didnt sound that amazing then.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH

mafia996630 wrote:

loubot wrote:

We have paintballing here and for that matter we also have shooting ranges......kind of.
Ok sweet. PaintBalling it is
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!
So she's amazing, but after a few weeks of her being introverted and quiet you just go ahead and drop her?

She could've been struggling with something in her life that's personal to her, lucky she had a supportive boyfriend standing by

you sound like a self-centred cock.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d

I'm Jamesey wrote:

So she's amazing, but after a few weeks of her being introverted and quiet you just go ahead and drop her?

She could've been struggling with something in her life that's personal to her, lucky she had a supportive boyfriend standing by

Am sure it wasn't as stright forward as that, even though the OP came across that way.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

oye   you could have just asked her what's wrong - mebbe it was that You were less passionate/caring hah

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2009-04-09 11:37:56)

rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6603|England

GravyDan wrote:

Try not to imagine which of your friends she will shortly be banging.  Push the thoughts out of your mind of another dude sweating profusely above her, giving her the pleasure that she so desperately lacked with you.  Don't think of how she will soon be swooning over another fellow, with thoughts of you left only as a fading memory.  Think of all the good times you will have, alone with your hand, on yet another Saturday night comprised of a meaningless existence.  Be positive.

You made me chuckle sir +1.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Spot the virgin. Relationships aren't that clear cut.

Okay, paintballing is an option I guess... if my friends weren't all away visiting their families too. I guess drinking alone and watching The InBetweeners it is. Woo!
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH

rh27 wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

You made me chuckle sir +1.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Spot the virgin. Relationships aren't that clear cut.

Okay, paintballing is an option I guess... if my friends weren't all away visiting their families too. I guess drinking alone and watching The InBetweeners it is. Woo!
Paintballing DO it....no retreat no surrender
Load Yeeer Paintball Gunz
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6603|England
...I guess I'm going paintballing. With strangers no less. This sounds like an opportunity for mischief, will freeze the balls and report back here if I'm still alive.

Know any good paintballing places in the UK? The local high school didn't take too kindly last time I coloured their classrooms - they were such a pretty shade of yellow and red too!
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6454|Boulder, CO

rh27 wrote:

...I guess I'm going paintballing. With strangers no less. This sounds like an opportunity for mischief, will freeze the balls and report back here if I'm still alive.

Know any good paintballing places in the UK? The local high school didn't take too kindly last time I coloured their classrooms - they were such a pretty shade of yellow and red too!
Depends completely on where you are, i know of two places up in the north west that are good, Blackpool and preston.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Load Yeeer Paintball Gunz
fook yah

https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/Misc/n664955625_5079280_3304.jpg

i'm ready
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6603|England

Noobeater wrote:

rh27 wrote:

Depends completely on where you are, i know of two places up in the north west that are good, Blackpool and preston.
I'm in the South-East. Typical
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277

Mekstizzle wrote:

You're also telling me that your life back home from Uni is so void of fun and/or non-Uni friends that you can't do anything whatsoever? Go meet up with your old school mates that you must surely still keep in touch with, with old school mates come the school chicks (sometimes)
I'm in the same boat as him at the moment. Easter hols, everyone from Uni is gone, i have nothing to do but sit here.

Old school friends have either spread all around the country or turned into complete jerks. There's nothing for me at all until my Uni friends all get back.
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6603|England

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I'm in the same boat as him at the moment. Easter hols, everyone from Uni is gone, i have nothing to do but sit here.

Old school friends have either spread all around the country or turned into complete jerks. There's nothing for me at all until my Uni friends all get back.
I think it's the same for everyone at Uni. These are the boring times when you have to 'eat healthily' and sleep at a reasonable hour. Pssht.
Racoon_Flyer
+10|5941|Cambridge, UK
Airsoft > Paintball
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone
I think we should decide if shes amazing or not. Whats her address?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard