Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

Flecco wrote:

In a few days I'll probs have a month of game time. Gotta wait for paypal verification and such.

In other news, I'm pissed at my bank's internet banking system. Fucking cunts are trying to trip people up with the way the credit/debit cards work.
Welcome to the GFC. Take a seat right over here next to the rest of the world.

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

Spark wrote:

Flecco wrote:

In a few days I'll probs have a month of game time. Gotta wait for paypal verification and such.

In other news, I'm pissed at my bank's internet banking system. Fucking cunts are trying to trip people up with the way the credit/debit cards work.

GFC?

I have a credit card with a 15k limit that can function as a debit card too. Bastards will let me put money into the debit account online but when I try transfer money back out it takes it from the credit.

Gg. Fail logic there. Going to go cancel the card in a week or two. Get a straight up debit account.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
motherdear
+25|6651|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
finally got back in this amazing game again

ingame name: The Stoff
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado
join the bf2s ingame channel.
Spark
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

Flecco wrote:

Spark wrote:

Flecco wrote:

GFC?

I have a credit card with a 15k limit that can function as a debit card too. Bastards will let me put money into the debit account online but when I try transfer money back out it takes it from the credit.

Gg. Fail logic there. Going to go cancel the card in a week or two. Get a straight up debit account.
Joke, man. Calm down.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Spark wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Spark wrote:

GFC?

Joke, man. Calm down.
No seriously I've never heard of the acronym GFC, what am I missing?

And yeah, their tactics do piss me off a bit. They are being wankers.

Craaaaap. Gotta wait 5-7 days for money transfer before I get to get the full game.

Last edited by Flecco (2009-04-06 22:02:59)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
guess what slutbags

IM GONNA BE ON EVE FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS!!!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flecco
iPod is broken.

K m8. I don't think I'm a fan of Amarrians.

Laserguns are cool but the rifter was cooler. Ah well too late now. Already spent several million on skills and such.

Should I train for cruisers before I get the X3 skills? I'm doing spatial awareness right now. Got all the others to 4 except willpower and the charisma one.

Last edited by Flecco (2009-04-07 15:29:16)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

FatherTed wrote:

guess what slutbags

!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

Flecco wrote:

Laserguns are cool but the rifter was cooler. Ah well too late now. Already spent several million on skills and such.

Should I train for cruisers before I get the X3 skills? I'm doing spatial awareness right now. Got all the others to 4 except willpower and the charisma one.
get all basic learning skills to 4 before anything major.

and srs, just ditch minmatar. if you like flying hybrid setups, go gallente. plus drones are
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Phaytal
+20|6153|Engarlandd
Fuck Amarr
Flecco
iPod is broken.

FatherTed wrote:

Flecco wrote:

get all basic learning skills to 4 before anything major.

and srs, just ditch minmatar. if you like flying hybrid setups, go gallente. plus drones are
Ditched the minmatar ages ago. Been playing Amarr for a few days now. Laserguns and gold banana ships.

Got learning, instant recall and analytical mind at level 4. Eidetic memory at level 3 and spatial awareness training to level 3 atm.
GR34
+215|6544|ALBERTA> CANADA

FatherTed wrote:

guess what slutbags

good now gimme isk 25mill will suffice
Christbane
+51|6234
not really a good idea to switch races after starting out minmatar. unles you didnt train many minmatar specific skills.  anyone who thinks minmatar ships suck is welcome to 1v1 me >)
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Christbane wrote:

not really a good idea to switch races after starting out minmatar. unles you didnt train many minmatar specific skills.  anyone who thinks minmatar ships suck is welcome to 1v1 me >)
Hadn't trained sod all man. Only played for like two days.
Christbane
+51|6234

Flecco wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Hadn't trained sod all man. Only played for like two days.
ahhh ok.  let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get started. or anyone else for that matter.  I dont have alot of liquid isk right now. but I still have some old T1 stuff I dont need anymore. well whats left after cleaning hangers and giving stuff to bern.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Phaytal wrote:

Fuck Amarr
You're only allowed to say that if you aren't caldari. otherwise it's alright.
Phaytal
+20|6153|Engarlandd

lavadisk wrote:

Phaytal wrote:

Fuck Amarr
You're only allowed to say that if you aren't caldari. otherwise it's alright.
Am Gallente bud so no worroes there
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
ok good. I have alts in dodixie if anyone wants to grind on level 4's with me sometime. and taru. :\

JOIN "BF2s" channel all!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
update

this laptop is so shitty it still gets 20fps when im fully zoomed out standing still miles from anything. so no PVE for me until im at a mates house. Osprey Mining wooooooo!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spark
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

lavadisk wrote:

ok good. I have alts in dodixie if anyone wants to grind on level 4's with me sometime. and taru. :\

JOIN "BF2s" channel all!
If I ever get my fucking Raven back then I might...
~ Richard Feynman
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
What are you talking about?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
im really not too enthused to be moving into a raven
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
Don't. It's shit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

lavadisk wrote:

Don't. It's shit.
sort of natural progression though. i had the kestrel, cormie, caracal and now the drake.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard