M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

vucanes wrote:

Awesome...just finished watching 1st episode.  Can't find the 3rd episode on filefront though.
In the process of putting 1 and 2 onto youtube, they seem to have disappeared from Filefront
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

M.O.A.B wrote:

vucanes wrote:

Awesome...just finished watching 1st episode.  Can't find the 3rd episode on filefront though.
In the process of putting 1 and 2 onto youtube, they seem to have disappeared from Filefront
Did you click on the link in the e-mail they sent you notifying that they would delete the video in 4 days? Or did you even get an e-mail?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA

M.O.A.B wrote:

vucanes wrote:

If you could setup another download for a HQ/HD version (or HD on YouTube), that'd be
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

wow, I even missed that you finished 1 and made 2 o.O
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

ebug9 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

vucanes wrote:

Did you click on the link in the e-mail they sent you notifying that they would delete the video in 4 days? Or did you even get an e-mail?
Hmm, never got that

TopHat01 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

vucanes wrote:

If you could setup another download for a HQ/HD version (or HD on YouTube), that'd be
If I can. Still need to upload two parts of the second episode as well as the third so I'll see if I can put them in HQ or HD. The third part of the first episode had a high quality option I'm sure.

Hallvard wrote:

wow, I even missed that you finished 1 and made 2 o.O
zomg, blasphemy!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Where is the blooper reel!!!??? I wana see some of that jihad jeep stuff in Mashtuur & other monkeying around
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
We should totally do a CoD4 version.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Where is the blooper reel!!!??? I wana see some of that jihad jeep stuff in Mashtuur & other monkeying around
Unfortunately at the time I didn't record most of that stuff, and now its mostly lost amongst the billions of clutter that is my computer. Someday I might go through and find some, if I have a lot of free time .
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Got the first two Episodes up on Youtube now, gonna post the links all here to keep them together.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3 will follow shortly
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Episode 3 part 1

Youtube has been acting up a little and prevented me three times from uploading the 3rd part. As soon as I get a good chance to upload without using the comp for anything else I'll put up the last two parts. EP3 has 4 parts due to its longer length.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2009-03-31 14:29:14)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I know I'm like stack posting but, here be the final two parts of the Episode. Entire movie is now up on youtube.

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313
HQ download anywhere available?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Sisco10 wrote:

Used to be a filefront one, but it kept disappearing even when on my account.
Some of the youtube vids have HQ but think you need to go to the site and watch them there for that.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

M.O.A.B wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Used to be a filefront one, but it kept disappearing even when on my account.
Some of the youtube vids have HQ but think you need to go to the site and watch them there for that.
too bad . Will check them out there. If someone got them in one piece HQ, feel free to upload it somewhere and holla at ma!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6493|the Netherlands
Nice
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6381|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
I have the three episodes on my desktop

EDIT- Where the hell are the account recovery options for FileFront?

EDIT 2 -

Episode 1 was uploaded to FileFront:
http://www.filefront.com/14409353/Episo … elease.wmv

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2009-08-27 08:41:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard