Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6204|Canada

Where you able to get in contact with him?
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6255|Man Diego

steelie34 wrote:

ohai sign me up
Me too pl0x
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6343

Phatmatt wrote:

Where you able to get in contact with him?
ill email him now

Perv3rt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

ohai sign me up
Me too pl0x
Signed ya up.

We still got room for 20+ people
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Overdose
+13|6130|Fort Worth, TX
add me pl0x
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6343

u've been added!

Once we set a time, can a mod add a count down timer to the thread? would be
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6480
erm never done one of these - would like to though   Where do I go?  I thought it wa 4th April - I guess not? Or have a missed it?  I could probably get a few more from my Clan maybe to make up the numbers if needed?
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6417|dm_maidenhead
Sign me up
and Im_Doooomed you can add your own countdown timer. Just edit your post and put

Code:

[cd]11 April 2009 20:00 GMT[/cd]
Would make 11 April 2009 20:00 GMT
Obviously change the time to whatever it will be.

Last edited by Peter (2009-04-07 04:43:21)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6426|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
We could always ask for more people, so bring them along Just give us the names ok?

Its happening this weekend, Saturday. We'll give you the times in a day or so.
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6480
Perfect - count me in.  Will follow up with more names later once I have spoken to them.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6523
i will play, sign me up
Roc18
`
+655|5806|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I'll play
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6163|San Antonio, Texas
Will some awesome possum be filming the event for us saps who may not be able to play? I'd love to join, but judging by my timing of anything scheduled, I probably won't make it.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5516| - | - | - | - | - |
Sign me up.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6343

Got you all signed up.

Cyrax, what time would you be able to make it Saturday? We haven't figured it out yet anyway. We got mostly US and EU guys signed up, and some AU?

Having a hard time figuring out what would work for us considering we're all around the globe

It looks like the EU server is ready to go. Liquidat0r got it changed to unranked.

Also, it looks like we WILL be able to use Phatmatt's clan server for the event as well. I'll get more word on that later.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6590|London
looks fun, good luck with this
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6204|Canada

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Also, it looks like we WILL be able to use Phatmatt's clan server for the event as well. I'll get more word on that later.
Glad to see you got into contact with him, hopefully it'll work out. Too bad I can't be there.

If it's a success I hope you make more
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6343

if we do use your server, i worry about who will admin it for us during the whole event. We just need someone to reset it when we need it reset, maybe kick people or pause the server, etc

If we use our EU server, we'll have 2-3 guys who can admin it.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5516| - | - | - | - | - |

Im_Dooomed wrote:

if we do use your server, i worry about who will admin it for us during the whole event. We just need someone to reset it when we need it reset, maybe kick people or pause the server, etc

If we use our EU server, we'll have 2-3 guys who can admin it.
The question on everyones mind: scroll wheels?

Also if the server falls through lmk. I know of a few providors that would love a free chance to advertise their servers and could easily lend a 64 man US based =]

Last edited by .:i7|Batman (2009-04-07 17:59:23)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6163|San Antonio, Texas

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Cyrax, what time would you be able to make it Saturday? We haven't figured it out yet anyway. We got mostly US and EU guys signed up, and some AU?
Not too sure, that's the problem.

I guess I could make it around 12pm Central Standard Time, making it 1pm in the East Coast. Maybe you could sign me up in case someone drops out and I have a chance of joining. A hopeful, instead of a clear cut will-do participant.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5996|Toronto
I'd like to do it. Sign me up! (Canadian team maybe??)
I like pie.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6343

.:i7|Batman wrote:

The question on everyones mind: scroll wheels?
Well, if someone cares about this event as the tournament it should be, then anybody who uses teh exploit will be disqualified. I'm not sure about being banned, but if we do this on the EU server, then you'll probably be banned from the EVENT. You wont get a chance to play again. But probably not permanently from the server.

Ya, please no exploits.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6343

Date and time has been updated.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6207|14072
I'll be there
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6461|Amsterdam‫
90% sure I can be there
so count me in
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6343

got u both added. We are filling up finally, but still got room for like, 18 more people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard