+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

henno13 wrote:

Id sleep with a SIG under my pillow if I could

However thats reduced to a knife on my bedside table

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I keep a loaded weapon in my bed.

You know it
Jesus mate, every fucken post you make me lol in my pants!

E: I've always slept with my Hurl beside my bed. A hurl would always be my #1 choice of a weapon, I'd pick it over a bat or gun anyday.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288 … hurley.jpg

For those that don't know what it's used for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og-wHmXXx6E&fmt=22
Thats the reason why I dont play hurling
if you get hit with one of those or a slither (ball) luanched from it your fucked
Waaaaaaaaaaaa. Harden up m8. Or just move faster.

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

Flecco wrote:

Mitch m8 you know what you need. Some fucking ninja stars man. Shuriken or w/e they are called. Maybe Cybargs or Lavadisk can teach you to throw them.

Or Superior Mind, cause he's azn too!

Also: Man the fuck up Pissydon and Bevo. Get a cricket bat if you want to do some real damage you nobs.
Light, Long, big handle > Shorter, Heavier, small handle.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5816|Fattest Country in the world.

Bevo wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Mitch m8 you know what you need. Some fucking ninja stars man. Shuriken or w/e they are called. Maybe Cybargs or Lavadisk can teach you to throw them.

Also: Man the fuck up Pissydon and Bevo. Get a cricket bat if you want to do some real damage you nobs.
That's what she said .
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303

Switch wrote:

It's pretty sad when you have to sleep with a gun to feel safe.
It's pretty sad when you have a mindless fuck come into your home wanting to steal all of your stuff and willing to hurt you to walk out that door with that prize.

I would feel a lot safer with a gun by my side.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
What is your obsession with guns, Mitch?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
I have a loaded shotgun in my pants 24/7
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Flecco wrote:

That's what she said .
I'm not azn.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
due to crazy, violent, and strung out druggies looking to steal anything and everything, yes.

i have great faith in both the strength of the door and windows, but i would rather not have them as my only defense against being stabbed to death by a psychotic hobo

and you want buckshot, not slugs. buckshot generally stops or slows drastically  in whatever they hit first (like walls) slugs don't. think of your family and neighbours in the case of a poor shot

Last edited by krazed (2009-04-05 11:19:59)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
I should start doing so from now lol get my Beretta 92F
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

krazed wrote:

due to crazy, violent, and strung out druggies looking to steal anything and everything, yes.

i have great faith in both the strength of the door and windows, but i would rather not have them as my only defense against being stabbed to death by a psychotic hobo

and you want buckshot, not slugs. buckshot generally stops or slows drastically  in whatever they hit first (like walls) slugs don't. think of your family and neighbours in the case of a poor shot
Yeah, slugs are good in terms of stopping power, but they can go through half your house without stopping. Buckshot will kill a man, but it prolly will get stuck in 1 wall, not punch a hole through 3 others.

And no, I keep a bayonet in my dresser.
MrCookie
good times
+31|5998|In a wheelchair.

Switch wrote:

It's pretty sad when you have to sleep with a gun to feel safe.
i agree.

In Denmark, guns are illegal, so I dont even own a gun.

In my opinion, the reason that there is so many shootings in the US is because guns are legal..
God damn lobbyists....
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
I have lots of items that can become weapons in the event of a home invasion lying about my room.

-A pile of PVC pipes, some metal poles, a hatchet, a couple of steel helmets, my bass guitar, some empty wine bottles, lifting weights, a leatherman.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

Superior Mind wrote:

I have lots of items that can become weapons in the event of a home invasion lying about my room.

-A pile of PVC pipes, some metal poles, a hatchet, a couple of steel helmets, my bass guitar, some empty wine bottles, lifting weights, a leatherman.
But what about a zombie invasion?
MrCookie
good times
+31|5998|In a wheelchair.

fermatx wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

But what about a zombie invasion?
Fistfights's never been so much fun
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien

Mitch wrote:

I have a Mossberg 500 shotty next to my bed for home defense.

I've noticed i haven't had a bad dream since i've had it in my room.

Fuck dream-catchers, stomp out the fear at its roots.

No monster/alien is gunna appreciate a 20g slug to the face.
lies
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6447|Amsterdam‫
pics or it didn't happen
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

No, thank god for that.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5937

Cybargs wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Hakei wrote:

The last time someone tried to steal from my house, I took my shirt off and simply looked at him. It was pretty funny, he dropped all the shit he was stealing and ran.

Being built > Guns, sissy Americans.
Yes then he pulls his .357 magnum. What will you do then? Do a cool muscle stretching pose? ohhhh that will scare him!

Better ask yourself, "Do you feel lucky punk"?  Trigger happy FTW, love that part!
You got a 6 pack I got a six pecks.
I wonder which one would hurt more eh? Don't play stupid...
Warhammer
+18|5682
Don't have one, but in the future would love a tranquilizer gun with a tasergun by my bed. Less messy and gives a possibly confused guy a second chance in life.

EDIT: Also decreases my chances to going to jail while using my right to protect myself.

Last edited by Warhammer (2009-04-05 16:21:44)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

.Sup wrote:

I have a loaded shotgun in my pants 24/7
That's why I rob you almost every day
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647
I sleep with a samurai sword above my bed. Anyone breaks into my house they're getting run through.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I sleep with a samurai sword above my bed. Anyone breaks into my house they're getting run through.
Ur doing it wrong.

Samurai swords are more slice and dice weapons.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

I just keep handcuffs in a drawer next to my bed, but they're for.. ..other purposes.
I need around tree fiddy.
baggs
+732|6205

DonFck wrote:

I just keep handcuffs in a drawer next to my bed, but they're for.. ..other purposes.
Volunteer Police officer?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard