Hakei
Banned
+295|6014
http://www.nunya-clan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3683

They came to 4 conclusions, no fog, macros, aimbot and minimap hack.
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|6001
*ATG* 24/7 UK servers. Why the hell do you come up when I type Gamearena (Australian provider). I get kicked for a high ping, i'd assume other Aussies would too. So why?
Laika
+75|5962

Hakei wrote:

The worst are the admins that tell you to check your attitude when A) they're the ones at fault for banning you and B) they have an attitude themselves.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6761|Reality

Hakei wrote:

Never having played nunya i don't know their rules but from their posts it seems that you can't attack the TV station on Sharqi UNLESS the other flags are taken? What kind of bullshit is that? Consider it an uncap until the other flags are taken? Jesus if you dont' want to lose the TV station then defend the goddamned thing.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6258|Man Diego

Stubbee wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Never having played nunya i don't know their rules but from their posts it seems that you can't attack the TV station on Sharqi UNLESS the other flags are taken? What kind of bullshit is that? Consider it an uncap until the other flags are taken? Jesus if you dont' want to lose the TV station then defend the goddamned thing.
Sounds like =KB= Dragon Valley.  They put a time restriction on when you can try to cap the refinery.  I guess defending the refinery is too difficult?
Stubbee
+223|6761|Reality

Perv3rt wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Sounds like =KB= Dragon Valley.  They put a time restriction on when you can try to cap the refinery.  I guess defending the refinery is too difficult?
Yeah their 15 minute time limit really blows. Usually the round is all but over in 15 minutes. The US almost never has the time for a comeback before they run out of tickets. I used to play there but they banned me for flying the F35 too much. I wish I still had that screenie because it was too funny. They had warned to stop flying the J10 which I did (mostly since I won't leave a J10 sitting in the hangar ripe for stealing) and only flew the F35. They still complained so I started to fly every 2nd or 3rd round but still eventually banned.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6258|Man Diego

Stubbee wrote:

Perv3rt wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Yeah their 15 minute time limit really blows. Usually the round is all but over in 15 minutes. The US almost never has the time for a comeback before they run out of tickets. I used to play there but they banned me for flying the F35 too much. I wish I still had that screenie because it was too funny. They had warned to stop flying the J10 which I did (mostly since I won't leave a J10 sitting in the hangar ripe for stealing) and only flew the F35. They still complained so I started to fly every 2nd or 3rd round but still eventually banned.
I got banned on =KB= for supposedly wall glitching, lmao.  I guess some people don't understand splash damage, it's a shame that they happened to be admins in this case.  Just because you can't see me doesn't mean that i can't ricochet apc shells off of a hill at you, lol.  Mind you this was after they told me to get out of the helicopter.  I guess I can't win.  I got out of the copter and was 36-3 when they banned me.
dondon
+3|6734
I got kicked from some "IO with vehicles" (WTF?) server for "speedhacking." Lol wtf
I mean how stupid do you have to be to think driving to Suburbs before everyone else has loaded is a speedhack?

Last edited by dondon (2009-04-01 12:41:23)

Laika
+75|5962
Wow Punkbuster, thanks for once again rendering my game COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE. NOT.

I'd like to know who the FUCK is in charge of getting these updates out and why they suck so much COCK at their job.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6387

Ataronchronon wrote:

Wow Punkbuster, thanks for once again rendering my game COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE. NOT.

I'd like to know who the FUCK is in charge of getting these updates out and why they suck so much COCK at their job.
I have the same problem I got pawned by hackers.

I was at the IRC Channel of Eclipse a anime sub team.
a group of hackers from myg0t spammed the following keywords in the chat (Name hacking, name tag hack, name spoofing) the hackers got k lined (a perm ban term in irc terms) and guess what it was already too late.
A few months ago the processes in your task manager contain 2 Pb programs A and B with root kit functions and the biggest fucking mistake:
searching for banned keywords in your computer (this was a big punch in the face for PB and a lolercoaster for hackers) but the damage was already done.

Ive appealed at punkbuster only to get the awns er of rejection.
After these events Ive played bf2 in every aspect (Playing clean and not clean and playing diff rent mods but the game is dead form me) 
I´ve uninstalled bf2 completely and its the end of bf2 for me back to bf1943 because its peonage like bf1942.

Gate signing off.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6344|The Netherlands
ATG = Fails, we recruited a new player, and that gave them an option to ban our whole clan. Immature guys over there?

Last edited by Cute.Nemean^inf (2009-04-05 03:16:34)

Laika
+75|5962

Cute.Nemean^inf wrote:

ATG = Fails, we recruited a new player, and that gave them an option to ban our whole clan. Immature guys over there?
I've had terrible experiences with their admins. They ignored my pleas for help when I was getting redlined and teamkilled, and then banned me for another player's remark about how bad their administrating was.
lt.jpsmith
+10|6290
Warning, High Dollar Chicago Dragon Valley server Rules are stupid, and I got banned for killing HD guys. I was capping a flag and killed the douche bag that banned me. ( I was in a heli) They suck at bf2, their clan sux, and they will ban you for being better rthan them!
Stubbee
+223|6761|Reality

lt.jpsmith wrote:

Warning, High Dollar Chicago Dragon Valley server Rules are stupid, and I got banned for killing HD guys. I was capping a flag and killed the douche bag that banned me. ( I was in a heli) They suck at bf2, their clan sux, and they will ban you for being better rthan them!
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p2563037
lt.jpsmith
+10|6290

Stubbee wrote:

lt.jpsmith wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p2563037
Ha I agree, that makes sense, They have just set up a server to heli rape/pad their ranks!  LOSERS! (must be kids?)
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6215|Winland

Fuck. It's not often I resort to this thread, but anyhow:

Some faggot admin kicked me with the reason "LAMER" after I went 28-0 in J-10 on their server. Just plain annoying. They also brag about "only recruiting mature 25+ players". LOL NO. Fuck.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2009-04-12 09:14:00)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6166|Estonia
Play on official servers.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6330

I was in 2crew Karkand server laying prone behind a wall, popped up real fast and killed an admin. He accused me of having a macro
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5550|USA
The admins was probably just trying to think of the lamest thing he could think of to get you banned. Probably hasn't passed the age of 13 yet. Don't worry ebug, I think I found TWO servers that are good. The rest haven't been so good. lol
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5572|♥♥
The lod servers have some stupid admins too.

Me and my friend went into one of there empty servers to practice flying jets.. We have similar names so they thought that I was using a name hack. After my friend calls them stupid and tells them to learn to administrate they unban me. I got back in and me and my friend start raping the admin in the server. We still needed like 4 people to join for the game to start so we were messing around and so was he. My friend became commander and spotted him and put uavs over him so we could kill him a lot. He then kicked and banned my friend off the server for possible aimbot. I became commander and starting killing him after putting a uav over him and got banned for possible aimbot. the server admin needs to learn how to tell when theres a uav over his head.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6014
Pb is fucking shit, it's so fucking useless, just constantly fucking kicking you for disallowed programs, it's amazing how they have absolutely 0 fucking intelligence yet are given multi million dollar contracts to stop hacking, yet instead of doing their fucking job just kick randomly and give NO fucking indication as to what the program that's 'disallowed' is. So it falls to the general public to try everything possible.

Just had a 2v2, every 2 minutes someone in the server would just get fucking kicked for some disallowed program, it's so retarded.
pauli *wsaf
+23|5805

Hakei wrote:

Pb is fucking shit, it's so fucking useless, just constantly fucking kicking you for disallowed programs, it's amazing how they have absolutely 0 fucking intelligence yet are given multi million dollar contracts to stop hacking, yet instead of doing their fucking job just kick randomly and give NO fucking indication as to what the program that's 'disallowed' is. So it falls to the general public to try everything possible.

Just had a 2v2, every 2 minutes someone in the server would just get fucking kicked for some disallowed program, it's so retarded.
maybe try google the problem instead of saying fuck fuck fuck or just read forum noob lol
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=124503
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6399|the land of bourbon

pauli *wsaf wrote:

maybe try google the problem instead of saying fuck fuck fuck or just read forum noob lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
baggs
+732|6223
[UKU] clan, ZANDER2004 and SwartieJr, both of those guys aimbot. Pretty much admitted it near the end of the round before they started banning my friends and I. They have their own server "193.93.45.162" 16567 "24/7 Karkand Inf [UKU]". Go along and see for yourself.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6344|The Netherlands

baggs wrote:

[UKU] clan, ZANDER2004 and SwartieJr, both of those guys aimbot. Pretty much admitted it near the end of the round before they started banning my friends and I. They have their own server "193.93.45.162" 16567 "24/7 Karkand Inf [UKU]". Go along and see for yourself.
played against Zander, never seen him playing with an aimbot on.. hmm..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard