Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6719
I may be able to get a server for a few days or maybe a week or so in Chantilly Va...?   no promises but i will ask...
Love is the answer
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6273
Count me in

I fondly remember the Forklift wars I took part in a few years ago. It was great.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6369|California
dang i would join in, but i told myself i will only play bf2 on match days which is on tuesday, and my next match isn't in 2 weeks, and i am glad i dont get to play bf2, thats the highlight of my life.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6289|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Sign me up. I missed the forklift wars - there is no way in hell I'm passing this up.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6696|Brunei Darussalam

Sure i'm in. Just need the exact time and date, so i can arrange my other duties.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6192|Canada

I could possibly get a server running in either Quebec, New York or Chicago.  Our clan owns a server company, so this could be a possibility if all else fails.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5702

Phatmatt wrote:

I could possibly get a server running in either Quebec, New York or Chicago.  Our clan owns a server company, so this could be a possibility if all else fails.
New York.

That way everyone gets the most "fairest" ping(Europeans and NA, sorry Aussies) and so I can get a 10 ping
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6194|Roma
I'm in
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6331

Updated OP with names.

Phatmatt wrote:

YES Please try and get that server in New York. Would work out best I think. If you do, can you PM me server information so I can update the OP with it?

Thnx

Event will be held SATURDAY April 11th!

Not sure bout exact time yet...

Splinter can u figure out something that'll work for the majority? I wont get a chance these next few days, sooner the better, right?

We got PLENTY of room for more people.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6192|Canada

I've sent him an email since he's not online often anymore. I should get a reply soon.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6769|Cambridge (UK)
Count me as a highly probable maybe.

(I haven't run bf2 in ages, and need to do some hardware tweakage before then, but if all goes smoothly...)
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6273
There's a possiblity that I may be at home next weekend instead of here, but we'll see. If i'm at home then I won't make it.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6630|UK
I'm pretty sure it's possible to turn the ranked EU server in to an unranked server.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5998
You have to ring the host first, and it's done in CC too I believe (However, no FTP access needs to go through host to have unranked)
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6192|Canada

I probably won't be able to make it this weekend since I'm going to see my father in Ontario. Don't know if you could possibly do it the weekend after?

About the server I got a positive reply, just need to talk it out with him either today or tomorrow.  It would be in Montreal, but with a Level3 connection so it would be perfect for Americans, and I'm assuming Europeans also. If we do get it, we would need to postpone the event until next weekend since I won't be there.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6226|Escea

liquidat0r wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's possible to turn the ranked EU server in to an unranked server.
Might as well for now, not like its getting used at the moment
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6331

Ok, I got the list updated, for some reason it didn't seem to work last time i did it

Curious, do the servers have Battle Recorder?

Phatmatt wrote:

About the server I got a positive reply, just need to talk it out with him either today or tomorrow.  It would be in Montreal, but with a Level3 connection so it would be perfect for Americans, and I'm assuming Europeans also. If we do get it, we would need to postpone the event until next weekend since I won't be there.
But can we use it this weekend? Would we have an admin to reset the server every round, or would you need to do it?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6192|Canada

No idea. Since it will be setup probably after I left. So I don't know.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6414|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Ok, I got the list updated, for some reason it didn't seem to work last time i did it

Curious, do the servers have Battle Recorder?

Phatmatt wrote:

But can we use it this weekend? Would we have an admin to reset the server every round, or would you need to do it?

liquidat0r wrote:

Pending on the results of that Montreal server, what are the odds of getting the EU one?

Also, like Doomed asked, are these servers BR enabled? On top of that, is anyone willing to do FPS recordings? Would be sweet to have this filmed like the Forklifts
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6226|Escea

As long as I had a connection to the server through FTP or Filezilla I think was, I could dl the BR's and make a vid, if one of those servers had BR and my comp didn't die during filming or anything.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6414|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

M.O.A.B wrote:

As long as I had a connection to the server through FTP or Filezilla I think was, I could dl the BR's and make a vid, if one of those servers had BR and my comp didn't die during filming or anything.
Excellent

I love the BF2s work, i'm excited to see what you could do with this
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6331

What time should we start this at on Saturday??
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6192|Canada

I won't be able to make it this weekend sadly.
I've given the contact info to Dooomed so things can still happen for you guys.

As for the BR, I'm not sure if we have it enabled.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6384|the land of bourbon
ohai sign me up
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6331

steelie34 wrote:

ohai sign me up
signed u up.

so we have about 20 people, some of which really cant make it, two people to a car, thats 5 cars on each side...

We need moar people!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard