Mix (For example different on weeks/weekends)36%36% - 25
Total: 68
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698

.Sup wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

.Sup wrote:

You pay your own electricity bills?
yup, plus mommy and daddys(we live in the same house).
Well if the autokick for high ping is disabled I might idle and download at the same time, otherwise no
Yeah its disabled. Or atleast should be. /
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5593|Dublin, Ireland

baggs wrote:

Whereas with IO at least its a more even playing field and imo, skill shines more on IO.
The door is up the top right mate.

You couldn't be more wrong.
baggs
+732|6203

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

baggs wrote:

Whereas with IO at least its a more even playing field and imo, skill shines more on IO.

A difference of opinion is all it is, if you can't handle that, door is up the top right. Mate.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

baggs wrote:

You can have a fucking skilled infy guy but he still cant do shit to the average helo crew.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5593|Dublin, Ireland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

baggs wrote:

You can have a fucking skilled infy guy but he still cant do shit to the average helo crew.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

DeathUnlimited wrote:

lol I kinda meant to support inf by my statement
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6738|Comber, Northern Ireland
will anyone come on now and play with me? its only me in there, trying to get the server going
Fateless
+36|6241|Jennifer Connellys Pants
IO, too many of the same people whore the tanks/helis.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone

DeathUnlimited wrote:

baggs wrote:

Well in this movie called Black Hawk Down infantry shot down a Black hawk chopper so I disagree with you DU
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6206
Still waiting to play on here... im not going to idle in it all day.

BF2S.com EU | i3D.net
IP: 84.244.186.41:16567     Players: 0/48 (average: 0.54) Bots: 0
Map: Mashtuur City (141)    Consecutive Failed: 0 / 30
Game: BattleField 2
Last Updated: 14s ago (cached: 14s)    Month Uptime: 99.5664% (19748 / 19834)
Last DB Update: 44s ago (last check: 14s)    Added: days ago
baggs
+732|6203

.Sup wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Well in this movie called Black Hawk Down infantry shot down a Black hawk chopper so I disagree with you DU
If Ridley Scott reckons they can, then it must be true.

I got your point DU, clearly Irish didn't, must be all those rocks in his head. Either that or he can't tell the difference due to all that circling he does in those jets. But something is certainly wrong up there.
twoblacklines
+49|6206
You should do AIX 2.0 all vehicles.

Seriously, it gives people a chance... getting raped by Irish in a jet ? np, go do some work in the map and find a stinger.... otherwise it just means rape rape rape and thats no fun fun fun.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
You can have vehicles, if you want it to stay empty like it has been for the past few days...

IO for the week and vehicles on weekends.
twoblacklines
+49|6206
Wake IO all classes would be awesome. Every server with a decent ping thats done this has been full 24/7 in the past and its great fun.

But ofcourse its not medic-haven-no-skill-needed-karkand so it wont suit bf2s
DUnlimited
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

twoblacklines wrote:

medic-haven-no-skill-needed-karkand so it wont suit bf2s
lol

And wake IO? No. It is even worse than normal wake. Wake 16 would be awesome but there isn't such
.eLeCtRa*
intelligence⁷
+3|5505
Fushe 32 CQ.
baggs
+732|6203
I remember, many moons ago, i used to have three favourite vehicle servers. Reason being, i knew i could go there, have a chance to use vehicles, not every time, but enough to enjoy it.

But now, even when i do fancy using a vehicle i won't join a server because i could spend a couple hours on that server and never get anywhere near a vehicle unless i do something completely lame and camp for it.

You can never make it fair on vehicle maps, but IO is fairer. And i'm sure you can understand the reasoning behind it.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
64 on 16 Kubra for some epic rape.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6842|Reykjavík, Iceland.

baggs wrote:

I remember, many moons ago, i used to have three favourite vehicle servers. Reason being, i knew i could go there, have a chance to use vehicles, not every time, but enough to enjoy it.

But now, even when i do fancy using a vehicle i won't join a server because i could spend a couple hours on that server and never get anywhere near a vehicle unless i do something completely lame and camp for it.

You can never make it fair on vehicle maps, but IO is fairer. And i'm sure you can understand the reasoning behind it.
I disagree, 80% of the time a map loads I'm able to get either a jet or an attack helicopter.

Chances are a bit slimmer if it's the second round of the map since a lot more people are running for it though.
.Sup
be nice

baggs wrote:

I agree with that. Even if theres a very well vehicle-balanced map if a chopper on 16 sized maps TVs enemy helo then the round is decided if hes a decent gunner- the enemy chopper won't lift from the ground
covenant
+4|6213

.Sup wrote:

baggs wrote:

I agree with that. Even if theres a very well vehicle-balanced map if a chopper on 16 sized maps TVs enemy helo then the round is decided if hes a decent gunner- the enemy chopper won't lift from the ground
no pad rape rule ?
works if its inforced and regulars will keep to it even if admins are absent. only map like that 16 size is daq, 16 daq is fun the chumps who  get in the chopper and fly 200000000 m into the air dont last 20 seconds.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

Sydney wrote:

baggs wrote:

I disagree, 80% of the time a map loads I'm able to get either a jet or an attack helicopter.

Chances are a bit slimmer if it's the second round of the map since a lot more people are running for it though.
I think he's talking about throughout the round, not the start ^^
#rekt
.Sup
be nice

covenant wrote:

.Sup wrote:

baggs wrote:

no pad rape rule ?
works if its inforced and regulars will keep to it even if admins are absent. only map like that 16 size is daq, 16 daq is fun the chumps who  get in the chopper and fly 200000000 m into the air dont last 20 seconds.
Dragon Valley
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Actually, I would say a better way to sort this is for people to actually go on the server rather than creating arguments over what should be played. It needs to be started up for a while before we go about changing it every five minutes. If it isn't being played by anyone then trying to decide what might be put on, without ever reaching an agreement, is fruitless.
covenant
+4|6213

.Sup wrote:

covenant wrote:

.Sup wrote:

no pad rape rule ?
Dragon Valley
ups ^^, pads are slightly further away in my defence !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard