terrible movie, seemed to go on forever
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5576|The Wild West

Mekstizzle wrote:

Knowing

6/10

Kmarion wrote:

Harold & Kumar go to White Castle. Why you ask? Because it was playing on comedy central while I was working at home... couldn't be bothered to find the remote.

Swallow a handful of razorblades. It will be less painful
It's ok, bf2s, this guy is an old man, he wouldn't understand it anyway
negative ghost rider.  I agree with kmarion.  Its a stupid stupid stupid stupid movie.  I mean, I saw it in Iraq so I was very grateful for any entertainment but I dont think I actually finished it.   Put it this way,  I think I got more entertainment value from the musical chicago over there than harold and kumar.   

Its a stoner movie that has almost absolutely nothing to do with marijuana.  But, they tried to market it as a stoner flick.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
but thats the whole point

Ok, it wasn't that good, for me, Superbad is probably my favourite of "those" types of films for "those" type of people, but white castle still had its moments
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682
quit calling it marijuana mexican
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
In Bruges - 9/10

Fucking awesome movie. Loved the ending too.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Didn't think Harry would go through with killing himself, but he did. Still stuck with his principles. Kinda ironic how the head-destroying bullets actually came to cause his own death in the end due to the fact that he couldn't tell that it was just Jimmy, not a kid.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Poseidon wrote:

In Bruges - 9/10

Didn't think Harry would go through with killing himself, but he did. Still stuck with his principles. Kinda ironic how the head-destroying bullets actually came to cause his own death in the end due to the fact that he couldn't tell that it was just Jimmy, not a kid.
surprised you only watched it recently, pretty sure I among others recommended it to you when you asked what to watch.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6550|San Diego, CA, USA
Spaceballs - 10/10

https://img257.imageshack.us/img257/465/spaceballs.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

AussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

In Bruges - 9/10

surprised you only watched it recently, pretty sure I among others recommended it to you when you asked what to watch.
And now that I've got Netflix I'm going through all the movies. Saw RockNRolla (loved it), Godfather (loved it more) and Godfather Part II (loved it the most). In Bruges happened to be on HBO On Demand though, so I ordered it.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID
knowing

infinite thumbs down
Brasso
+1,549|6631

dawn of the dead (snyder's remake) - 8/10.  not bad.  haven't seen the original though.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-03-29 08:25:27)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Jingle all the way

10/10....frikkin epic movie, and Arnie was unexpectedly good in it.

A real christmas classic, nothing special, but 10 just because it was made to be a warm xmas film, and they pulled it off perfectly, soundtrack is great too...made me feel all nostalgic.

Not too sure why I watched it, but I'm glad I did...have it lined up for december now

Last edited by justice (2009-03-29 18:57:55)

I know fucking karate
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
Erases

8.1/10 was on last nite
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
Quantom of Solace, 5/10. I got a bit lost in it due to the fact that it has very little plot to it and too fast paced. The extra points are for intense action(even though pretty unrealistic).

Edit:

justice wrote:

Jingle all the way

A real christmas classic, nothing special, but 10 just because it was made to be a warm xmas film, and they pulled it off perfectly, soundtrack is great too...made me feel all nostalgic.

Not too sure why I watched it, but I'm glad I did...have it lined up for december now
I remember that, good movie

Last edited by War Man (2009-03-29 22:47:58)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5556

War Man wrote:

(even though pretty unrealistic).
most movies are o.O
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Man With No Name wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Knowing

6/10

Kmarion wrote:

Harold & Kumar go to White Castle. Why you ask? Because it was playing on comedy central while I was working at home... couldn't be bothered to find the remote.

Swallow a handful of razorblades. It will be less painful
It's ok, bf2s, this guy is an old man, he wouldn't understand it anyway
negative ghost rider.  I agree with kmarion.  Its a stupid stupid stupid stupid movie.  I mean, I saw it in Iraq so I was very grateful for any entertainment but I dont think I actually finished it.   Put it this way,  I think I got more entertainment value from the musical chicago over there than harold and kumar.   

Its a stoner movie that has almost absolutely nothing to do with marijuana.  But, they tried to market it as a stoner flick.
I don't mind the genre at all. Clerks, super troopers, mall rats, pineapple express, all >that pos. It wasn't even remotely clever, nor was it entertaining because it was incredibly non-clever (if ya catch my drift). And skeetle, you're no spring chicken. You're 2 years younger ..lol .. seriously razorblades       swallow em before watching.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

justice wrote:

Jingle all the way

lol, always watch that at Christmas. The mailman's rant near the start is epic.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5749|Croatia
Shooter in HD

australia 8/10
its so bootiful and that leading boy, hawt hugh jackman~ great chemistry with kidman
https://a69.g.akamai.net/n/69/10688/v1/img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/65/69/32/18931119.jpg
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Bolt.. I give it a 6 out of 10, you really didn't fall in love with bolt and the only thing that made it over par was the Hamster.

Not the best disney movie
topal63
. . .
+533|6719
"Knowing" First 1/2 = 7/10
"Knowing" Second 1/2 = 0/10

Average = 3.5/10

I felt like someone performed a lobotomy on me by the time it was over. The alien angels, the alien Ezekiel's wheel space craft, "Trust the Prophets,"  End of Days, boy + girl + bunnies + tree + field + return = God's new garden of Eden, angel temporarily blinding Nicholas Cage like what happened at Lot's in the O.T., Atheist in despair religious cliche, etc... my brain was hurting when all was said and revealed.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ

topal63 wrote:

Average = 3.5/10

I felt like someone performed a lobotomy on me by the time it was over. The alien angels, the alien Ezekiel's wheel space craft, "Trust the Prophets,"  End of Days, boy + girl + bunnies + tree + field + return = God's new garden of Eden, angel temporarily blinding Nicholas Cage like what happened at Lot's in the O.T., Atheist in despair religious cliche, etc... my brain was hurting when all was said and revealed.
Nick Cage still gets acting jobs? That hurts my head right off the bat and I didn't even see the movie..
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States

cpt.fass1 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

Average = 3.5/10

Nick Cage still gets acting jobs? That hurts my head right off the bat and I didn't even see the movie..
https://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x89/edwardbayntun/film%20humour/nicolas-cage-hair-is-a-bird.jpg

as for me, Slumdog Millionaire 8/10 .Really inspiring movie, but seeing all the kids running around, killing people made me feel like a pussy.
With all the hype I've been hearing, I was expecting it to be amazing, but it was  merely good.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Battle Royale 7.5/10

Caught this on the TV two nights ago, seen it before. Strange story (I suppose it is Japanese ) yet entertaining as well.
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6264
Role Models. 9/10.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6271
Hard Candy

wtf/10

I really have no idea how to rate that film. It was certainly something though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard