Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5558|Stoke, England

gnot<3 wrote:

Punisher: War Zone

what can I say? It was awsm

even tho it did terrible in the box office, only pulling in 10 million and production being 35 mill.

We can blame The Punisher from 2004 for that. Hopefully the DVD sales are good

I'm hoping for a sequel, but I doubt it.

Overall 10/10
lol
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

I Will Walk Like a Crazy Horse

-10/10

Worst film I have ever seen and will ever see. Don't believe me then you go see it. Apparently about a man who flees the authorities after killing his mother by wearing a scary mask and having sex with her who finds a man who lives in the desert eating sand and talking to animals. Together they go back into civilisation, kill a hooker, first guy puts on his mother's lingerie, go to a church, (where the sand-eating guy manages to offend the population by helping the Jesus figure or bringing him back to life, I don't fucking know,) get stripped naked, thrown in a giant plastic ball and rolled down a hill. Sand-eater marries some chick, sticks a flower in her bum and eats it, (the flower with.. uh... brown coating the stem,) chick turns out NOT to be a chick, (penis alert,) and disappears for some reason leaving people wondering why the fuck we had to sit through the flower scene. First guy gets shot and dies but makes the sand-eating guy promise to eat him.  Sand-eater takes him back to the desert and does just that. After the meal is over the sand-eater morphs into the first guy.

Throughout this film there are weird cutaways like a chick being tied to a tree, raped and getting her tongue bitten out, a naked chick climbing a ladder to embrace a skeleton hanging from a rope... look it's just the most infuriatingly fucked-up movie ever. Pretentious, confusing, irritating - all this and more. My review in one line:

WHAT! THE! FUCKING! FUCK!?!?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6533|Long Island, New York

Ty wrote:

-10/10

Worst film I have ever seen and will ever see. Don't believe me then you go see it. Apparently about a man who flees the authorities after killing his mother by wearing a scary mask and having sex with her who finds a man who lives in the desert eating sand and talking to animals. Together they go back into civilisation, kill a hooker, first guy puts on his mother's lingerie, go to a church, (where the sand-eating guy manages to offend the population by helping the Jesus figure or bringing him back to life, I don't fucking know,) get stripped naked, thrown in a giant plastic ball and rolled down a hill. Sand-eater marries some chick, sticks a flower in her bum and eats it, (the flower with.. uh... brown coating the stem,) chick turns out NOT to be a chick, (penis alert,) and disappears for some reason leaving people wondering why the fuck we had to sit through the flower scene. First guy gets shot and dies but makes the sand-eating guy promise to eat him.  Sand-eater takes him back to the desert and does just that. After the meal is over the sand-eater morphs into the first guy.

Throughout this film there are weird cutaways like a chick being tied to a tree, raped and getting her tongue bitten out, a naked chick climbing a ladder to embrace a skeleton hanging from a rope... look it's just the most infuriatingly fucked-up movie ever. Pretentious, confusing, irritating - all this and more. My review in one line:

Lmao, I checked on IMDB and it's actually got some really good user reviews...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

Yeah I know, what the fuck is up with that??
[Blinking eyes thing]
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6482|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Watchmen 5/10
It was fucking boring, the fight scenes were ok, but Sin City was a better movie.
csmag
+92|6442|Canada
Watchmen.

All my friends hated it but i found it was so awesome. They though i was nuts. 9/10
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6618|Little Bentcock

Ty wrote:

-10/10

Is it French, I swear I have heard something about it before on here..
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

I may have ranted about it before, even in this thread maybe. I'm forgetful. It is a French film.

Oh, here it is.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Adams_BJ

Ty wrote:

I may have ranted about it before, even in this thread maybe. I'm forgetful. It is a French film.
You saw it twice? In the last thing I saw of it (last year) it was just as bad an weird.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

Nah I didn't see it twice, I just wanted to rant about it on Bf2s.com twice. I'm kind of hinting that I want some poor soul to get curious enough about it to watch it. You can watch the church scene with the weird plastic ball on YouTube anyway.

Obviously I obsess over this film, it's just so fucking bad.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Adams_BJ

Ty wrote:

Nah I didn't see it twice, I just wanted to rant about it on Bf2s.com twice. I'm kind of hinting that I want some poor soul to get curious enough about it to watch it. You can watch the church scene with the weird plastic ball on YouTube anyway.

Obviously I obsess over this film, it's just so fucking bad.
Not as bad as Death Racers. Death Race on the other hand was an 8.5/10
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6596|132 and Bush

Harold & Kumar go to White Castle. Why you ask? Because it was playing on comedy central while I was working at home... couldn't be bothered to find the remote.

Swallow a handful of razorblades. It will be less painful
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6482|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Kmarion wrote:

Harold & Kumar go to White Castle. Why you ask? Because it was playing on comedy central while I was working at home... couldn't be bothered to find the remote.

You speak blasphemy! Bad Kerry, so not extreme!
Adams_BJ

Kmarion wrote:

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6677|Disaster Free Zone

Ty wrote:

-10/10

Sounds fucking awesome, must see!!

Yes Man - 5/10 (Bit predictable and a bit cliche but not too bad for what its trying to do)
10,000 BC - 2/10 (ohh the historical inaccuracies and complete randomness makes it more comedic then anything else, only watch while stoned/Drunk)
Knocked up -  5/10 (average, nothing special... worth watching but not worth paying for)
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6148|what

Kmarion wrote:

You best be trollin' nigga
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6469|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Kmarion wrote:

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6318|Orrstrayleea
Body of lies : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Lawdy_
ahhhh dangit!
+15|5960|Australia
12 rounds....................... B
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6660|NT, like Mick Dundee

Yes Man the book > Yes Man the film tbh.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6734|The Hague, Netherlands

Slumdog Millionaire 8/10

good movie, not the best for my taste.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6408|Belgium
30 Days of Night  6/10
I normally don't dig vampire movies, but this movie had some nice entertainment value. The vampires weren't of the civilized, "let's have a discussion about the meaning of life before I gently suckle your blood"-type. No, they were feral and merciless (although some looked retarded, like the bald one). It had decent photography, with an excellent top down scene. Acting was mediocre, none of them really showed despair despite being trapped and surrounded by a horde of vampires. Some nice effects, some cheesy CGI but it got the job done. The ending was pretty lame, trying to shovel a sense of romanticism down the viewers throat.

Conclusion: Flawed? Yes. Entertaining? Certainly.
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5550
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas 10/10

WOW!!! my heart stopped at the end...I knew it was coming when he crossed the fence, but seeing it like I did shocked me. watch it!
Lynx14
+41|5966
Taken 9/10 I enjoyed it as it had a lot of action without sacrificing the plot. Go see it.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6616|London, England
Knowing

6/10

Kmarion wrote:

It's ok, bf2s, this guy is an old man, he wouldn't understand it anyway

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-03-28 11:54:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard