lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first10 … d-leaders/

Ya see what happens when you vote in a rock star as your president? Ahhhhh if only the people voted for him based on the issues instead of his skin color, his looks or his celebrity ( which was invented), and it only took 2 months. Oh well, you wanted him you got him.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini … 01612.html

Last edited by lowing (2009-03-27 04:26:26)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6803|Nårvei

Speculations from Fox news lowing, the article fail to provide a statement from a European leader from any of the countries mentioned in the article ...

I would rather think Mr. Obama will be well received by most Europeans when the G20 summit takes place ...

article wrote:

From France to Poland and From Czech Republic to China
... China is a part of Europe?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah
I am just counting down the days until mc cains death. How America could have possible have made the biggest mistake the world has ever seen with palin in office.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

The#1Spot wrote:

I am just counting down the days until mc cains death. How America could have possible have made the biggest mistake the world has ever seen with palin in office.
i am also counting the days to when he lives thru the whole presidency then it would shut the muppets up for once.  and somehow, for some reason, you still believe the president controls things?  wow.  cant you see obama is just a puppet and pelosi and others call the shots.  he is just there to go on the view and make teleprompter speeches that someone else wrote.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England

Varegg wrote:

I would rather think Mr. Obama will be well received by most Europeans when the G20 summit takes place ...
Dunno about that, there are going to be ugly riots/protests here when the G20 takes place, well that's what most people are saying
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548
I'm a European and I don't really pay much attention to Obama, nor do any of my friends. He's just the lesser of two evils. Basically anything is better than a Republican administration from an international point of view. A group of monkeys or descendants of Hitler at the helm would even be better than another greed-driven short-sighted fiscally irresponsible exploitative hypocritical neo-imperialist croney-infested Republican administration. Period.

Personally I'm more concerned about the idiots running my country.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-03-27 07:34:50)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

lol...thought you didnt pay attention?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

usmarine wrote:

I haven't been. What's he been up to?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

"another greed-driven short-sighted fiscally irresponsible exploitative hypocritical croney-infested..." - quote
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

"another greed-driven short-sighted fiscally irresponsible exploitative hypocritical croney-infested..." - quote
I don't pay much attention to Obama. In case you have difficulty reading I was referring to the Republican party, which will always be worse than the Democrats in any of those regards. Always. He's the better of two piles of shit.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-03-27 07:38:26)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I don't pay much attention to Obama. In case you have difficulty reading I was referring to the Republican party, which will always be worse than the Democrats in any of those regards. Always.
you asked what he has been up to.  i answered it.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I don't pay much attention to Obama. In case you have difficulty reading I was referring to the Republican party, which will always be worse than the Democrats in any of those regards. Always.
you asked what he has been up to.  i answered it.
I see. Well join the club, all of our governments are doing it, it's the latest hip trend.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-03-27 07:39:47)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6803|Nårvei

Mekstizzle wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Dunno about that, there are going to be ugly riots/protests here when the G20 takes place, well that's what most people are saying
There are always ugly riots/protests when any G meeting is held tbh ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK

Varegg wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Varegg wrote:

There are always ugly riots/protests when any G meeting is held tbh ...
Lawl we've been told to dress down for the day and cancel any meetings.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
imortal
+240|6658|Austin, TX

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I don't pay much attention to Obama. In case you have difficulty reading I was referring to the Republican party, which will always be worse than the Democrats in any of those regards. Always. He's the better of two piles of shit.
...except that this democrat is well on his way to, within his first year, creating more federal debt than 8 years under the last republican.  Doesn't that contradict your view?  And I think both sides are and a neck-to-neck tie on croney-ism.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida

The#1Spot wrote:

You fear Palin because shes real. Not afraid to get her hands dirty, not afraid to tell it like it is. One of the ever decreasing politicians who isnt a giant pushover wishy wash.
15 more years! 15 more years!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum

Mitch wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

You fear Palin because shes real. Not afraid to get her hands dirty, not afraid to tell it like it is. One of the ever decreasing politicians who isnt a giant pushover wishy wash.
No, because she's a fucking idiot.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida

FatherTed wrote:

Mitch wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

I don't even need to list the amazingly idiot things the Obama administration has done.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not

Mitch wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Mitch wrote:

I don't even need to list the amazingly idiot things the Obama administration has done.
Christ I'd rather have anyone but Palin in office, Republican or Democrat. In fact, I think Bush would be better president then her. And that is saying alot. She's soooooooo Goddamn stupid.

Right now, all I want the republicans to do is get their shit together, and prepare for the next presidential election. If they can repair their image after the last Administration, and have a decent charismatic candidate, as well as a down to earth platform, they stand a good chance of winning.  I'd vote for them if I was American (but only because I'm fiscally a conservative, but socially liberal). Because right now, Obama's fiscally policy is a load of shit. Keynesian Economics may have worked in the Great Depression, but spending billions on bailing companies out for their own irresponsibility is a big no no. Some of em will still probably go down in flames anyway and the US government is continuing to rack up debt.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

Mitch wrote:

EL OH EL
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

If you think any other president wouldn't have ok'ed a ridiculous amount of spending you are out of your mind.  I don't agree with it, but at this point it really doesn't matter if there was a Republican or Democrat in office.  GWB passed an "economic stimulus" package too (and Nancy Pelosi didn't author that one).  Both parties are fully engaged in delivering their promise to corporate America in the form of a transfer of wealth from the public to the private sector.

I really laugh at people who are so delusional as to think this type of action is only capable by Democrats.  Look at the broad pattern of the last 60 years of public money being funnelled to 'chosen' sectors of the economy.  In fact you could go even further than the beginning of the military-industrial complex (which really ushered in the modern era of infusing private companies with vast amounts of public money) to the years following the onset of the Industrial Revolution to really get an idea of how long private corporations have been lobbying government for public money with little-to-no accountability.
topal63
. . .
+533|6711
Delusional, sums it up.

The worst thing is that Keynesian economics can work if it isn't a false paradigm. What they're peddling is a false paradigm. If we actually had a Bank of the US; and not a privatized money supply (as the majority actually is; that is why there is a collapse in the money supply); we could loan money into existence (for work) or create real infrastructure projects immediately and spend that money on work. But, this idea that you can just spend new monetized debt money on anything, or throw dollars at a private financial sector (that produces nothing; only extracts wealth from others) is absurd.

Last edited by topal63 (2009-03-27 09:57:48)

Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I really laugh at people who are so delusional as to think this type of action is only capable by Democrats.
You are quite right. The last administration is as guilty for spending as Obama is. I was most displeased when I learned of it to say the least.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6483|Menlo Park, CA
I am sad to say. . . . . . Obama is a fucking disaster!!!

You people think George W. Bush spent alot of money in his 8 years. . . . . .  This guy has spent more money in 70 days than ANY president in our HISTORY!! How the fuck do you spend that kind of money WHEN YOU HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!!???????????????

He created TRILLIONS of dollars out of thin air. . . . . . just printed it with nothing to back it. . . . . . This is scary stuff people!!!!!

This is CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only that the private sector is PAYING FOR ALL OF IT!!! And the government has said we wont get the benefits!!! All profits go back into the Fed Treasury. . . . .  I am so mad I could spit!
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5854
FFS Obama has only been in power, what 3 months?, and is already branded a failure by the deluded right.

This issue started With Bush in power, Obama is taking on the mess which started in the U.S, with bush in power i repeat.

What Obama will not bring miracles straight away, it takes time and patience

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard