globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6334|Graz, Austria
I think I'm gonna set strafe left and strafe right to the CTRL buttons and play the game like a pinball machine.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

EA4never wrote:

Mouse sensitivity to 0.2, enter vehicles on mouse wheel and parachute on shift.
i dont get your username
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
As BF2 was my first PC game really, I use the BF2 default keys for every FPS game, bar ArmA, but that's just down to sheer functionality.
EA4never
+2|6246

usmarine wrote:

EA4never wrote:

i dont get your username
My actual name is 344n3v3r, but I replaced some numbers with letters to make it sound cool.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

EA4never wrote:

usmarine wrote:

EA4never wrote:

i dont get your username
My actual name is 344n3v3r, but I replaced some numbers with letters to make it sound cool.
but you play an EA game??????
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6207|Winland

I have pretty much all controls on standard.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
EA4never
+2|6246

usmarine wrote:

EA4never wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i dont get your username
Not too much anymore. However when I created this account two years ago I had just discovered the controls.con bug which makes you drive faster than possible by assigning a mouse axis to throttle as well as some other strange tweaks with impressive effects. My original intention was to post these findings here and flame EA/DICE, though after some thinking I realized it'd be better not to tell anyone (a wise man once said: don't feed the hackers; especially as the patch support just subsided). I still use this account as I'm too lazy to create a new one.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

EA4never wrote:

usmarine wrote:

EA4never wrote:

Not too much anymore. However when I created this account two years ago I had just discovered the controls.con bug which makes you drive faster than possible by assigning a mouse axis to throttle as well as some other strange tweaks with impressive effects. My original intention was to post these findings here and flame EA/DICE, though after some thinking I realized it'd be better not to tell anyone (a wise man once said: don't feed the hackers; especially as the patch support just subsided). I still use this account as I'm too lazy to create a new one.
Hah, controls.con tweaks are awsm
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5878|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
what are the other strange tweaks with impressive effects?
EA4never
+2|6246

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I posted one in this thread already, mouse sensitivity to 0.2.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

why would you violate parsley?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard