Phaytal
+20|6125|Engarlandd
All i have in this station's hangar is a cyclone, brutix, arbi and 2.8b in my wallet
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
im poor

do have 12mil SP though
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado

Spark wrote:

Volatile wrote:

Jestar wrote:

You will get fucked up with sleepers.
After some parties in our alliance got raped by sleepers(they were using RR BS's with command ship support), we managed to probe out an easier system that could easily be cleared out with our RR BS gang. Unfortunately though, we made an error and are now wasting a lot of time trying to get back to normal space.

Pro tip: make sure you send the covert ops in first so it doesn't take forever to find an exit when the wormhole closes prematurely while getting your group in.

We've got a battleship with a probe launcher, but it's taking forever to find another worm hole.
Speaking of which...

Wormholes: a new source of epic, intentional, lulz for all.
I knew wishing that they would die would have some results.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
I've got 20mil, 2 interceptors and an Abaddon.

And I can't use the agent I've been using, and I'm pretty sure I have loads of stuff on my alt, which I wont pay to resubscribe on.

Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
I paid anyway. She's now in a raven, doing well on missions so astro can pew pew

Ed: which means I have my prober back - which means if anyone of you want to learn (or relearn), let me know.

Last edited by Bevo (2009-03-16 10:15:35)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
everyone join the channel "bf2s" if you haven't already.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
Anyone know how to setup 2 different shortcuts that open one window at one resolution on one graphics card, and another window at a different resolution on the other graphics card?

and/or, enter my username and pw for each?
GR34
+215|6516|ALBERTA> CANADA

lavadisk wrote:

everyone join the channel "bf2s" if you haven't already.
done. now gimme isk
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6712

http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/ … kills#mail

Armageddon Hi-Sec Hulk Suicide Ganking FTW
Phaytal
+20|6125|Engarlandd

Jestar wrote:

http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/pk/view.php?type=player&name=Raven+Nightstalker&id=6212446&page=1&filter=kills#mail

Armageddon Hi-Sec Hulk Suicide Ganking FTW
How much did you lose after getting the geddon's insurance back? did you make a profit at all?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
He came out even basically (I was the one picking up loot) but we caused the guy to lose 114 mil uninsured.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

lavadisk wrote:

He came out even basically (I was the one picking up loot) but we caused the guy to lose 114 mil uninsured.
You can easily take out a hulk in a gank BC, and even a cruiser.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
A hulk in high sec?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Shadow893
lel
+75|6663|England

FatherTed wrote:

A hulk in high sec?
err yeah. thats normal.   i think you must be thinking of the cap mining ship, the rorqual
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

Shadow893 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

A hulk in high sec?
err yeah. thats normal.   i think you must be thinking of the cap mining ship, the rorqual
no, im just loling at the poor miner. anywho ive forgotten the whole eve legal thing, how do you splode miners in high sec without getting bummed by the po po?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

FatherTed wrote:

A hulk in high sec?
Mhmm.

Takes concord ~20 seconds to respond in a 0.5 iirc. Your average untanked hulk (high sec you figure no tank) has 9.2k EHP, max skills. Which means you need about 500 DPS for a sure kill.

A thorax with 5 heavy neutron blaster IIs/ CN AM/ 4 MFS II/ 4 Hammer Is does 650 DPS. You can downgrade some mods according to cost, but its a bit riskier.

Or you could do the same with a brutix, load it up with t1 and do a bit more DPS for about the same (perhaps a little less) cost after insurance.

ed: ted, you still get sploded.

Last edited by Bevo (2009-03-20 09:47:41)

Shadow893
lel
+75|6663|England

FatherTed wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

A hulk in high sec?
no, im just loling at the poor miner. anywho ive forgotten the whole eve legal thing, how do you splode miners in high sec without getting bummed by the po po?
ahh sorry, i should really read more than just the last post lol. i guess they could just suicide gank them or can swap or whatever its called.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
i miss eve
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

FatherTed wrote:

i miss eve
come back teddy
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

Bevo wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i miss eve
come back teddy
intend to, need to get my own place first. prob around early September
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6712

Bevo wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

A hulk in high sec?
Mhmm.

Takes concord ~20 seconds to respond in a 0.5 iirc. Your average untanked hulk (high sec you figure no tank) has 9.2k EHP, max skills. Which means you need about 500 DPS for a sure kill.

A thorax with 5 heavy neutron blaster IIs/ CN AM/ 4 MFS II/ 4 Hammer Is does 650 DPS. You can downgrade some mods according to cost, but its a bit riskier.

Or you could do the same with a brutix, load it up with t1 and do a bit more DPS for about the same (perhaps a little less) cost after insurance.

ed: ted, you still get sploded.
20 Seconds my ass....
They were there in like 7 or 8.

And the point is to pretty much minimize costs, and I think the Geddon does that fine.
GR34
+215|6516|ALBERTA> CANADA
any one srsly I could really use like 20 mill
jmsprovan
+18|5782|Alba
yeah they buffed the responce times after Empyrean Age, it used to be 20secs for 0.5 now its 12 or so
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
so cruiser or bc my ass (or jestar's)
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

lavadisk wrote:

so cruiser or bc my ass (or jestar's)
My friend who does suicide ganks for loads of isk told me 17s in 0.5 now.

....which means BC or cruiser is still, plenty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard