Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6319

March 20th, '85

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! No time for a real party, but I'm gonna at least have a beer!

Sum 1 get me a cake?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6708|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Happy birthday!

My 21st was sunday.  Still not quite over the aftermath...

Last edited by mcgid1 (2009-03-19 22:13:47)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
Happy bday, but if its anything like my 18th bday post, you will be told its insignificant and you will be directed to the birthday thread.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

Adams_BJ wrote:

Happy bday, but if its anything like my 18th bday post, you will be told its insignificant and you will be directed to the birthday thread.
Qft.

We have a thread for this.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

you didnt do anything to earn this day.  your parents fucked.  gj.  you didnt do a damn thing.

have fun anyway
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6707
Happy Birthday... in 85 i was banging chicks all over the US.... Hey... wait a minute.... son.... is that you...?       lol      j/k
Love is the answer
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6587

usmarine wrote:

your parents fucked.
...MmmmmMmMmmMmMmm.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6319

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Happy Birthday... in 85 i was banging chicks all over the US.... Hey... wait a minute.... son.... is that you...?       lol      j/k
lulz, i got ur eyes papa!

Ther'es a birthday thread? damnit, i was hoping we culd make this somethin special
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5566|The Wild West
I had a birthday not too long ago.  The girl i wanted to bone ended up hooking up with my buddy on my couch.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6510|Adelaide, South Australia

usmarine wrote:

you didnt do anything to earn this day.  your parents fucked.  gj.  you didnt do a damn thing.

have fun anyway
He had to beat several hundred million other sperm to the egg, I'd say that's pretty significant.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock

Man With No Name wrote:

I had a birthday not too long ago.  The girl i wanted to bone ended up hooking up with my buddy on my couch.
damn them
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5566|The Wild West
bros before hoes, yo
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard