FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
Post em

I normally get them when i'm having a nap, not sure why

Anywho, had one today, it went like so;

Jamies messed up dream wrote:

So it started with Sisco beating miggle to death (BF2s members fyi), and miggle was like naked and really scrawny, and sisco looked like his avatar (and i'm not entirely sure how thats possible). Then i went for a walk through some foresty place, and then i shot a tree down with a .50cal or something like it. Then i woke up
srs
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
whats so weird about that
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID
dreamt i was wandering around on the moon 2 bad no air
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID

Mekstizzle wrote:

whats so weird about that
typical friday night out tbf
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

I've got a bunch written down, I try to write 'em down when I wake up.

Latest one I have is from 3/3:
I was at some studio lot where they were filming an episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I was walking past the herds of people going to see the show when someone dropped a pair of tickets and didn't see it, and didn't pick them up. So I picked them up and started scalping them. There was this mute man following me around as I did so, but he didn't want to buy them. I knew something was up but I just kept trying to sell the tickets. Eventually someone bought them for $300, and the crowd was beginning to thin out until the area was nearly empty. Then the guy came at me with a small knife and tried to stab me. I had a bigger knife and stabbed him back. We got into a huge fight and kept stabbing each other, but eventually he finally died or went unconscious, yet I was ok since I had only been stabbed a few times.
Oh and if you're having dreams about bf2s, it's time to take some time off

Last edited by mtb0minime (2009-03-19 14:55:33)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6434|Tyne & Wear, England
Hmmmm I had a weird dream last night, and this morning I could actually remember it for once (I rarely remember my dreams).  But I've since forgotten again
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6160|Canada

you got AIDS I'm afraid
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5514|Toronto
Last one I had I was in a bar and a guy came up to me and asked me for a cork. I didn't have one, but I set out on a quest to get one. After wandering into an alley in search of a bum (bums have wine and wine bottles have corks) I found that weird caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland. He told me that corks had been banned, something about child choking hazard...I don't really remember. I cut him in half with a broken CD laying in the alley and he busted open pinata style with 100s of corks. I went back to the bar with a garbage bag of them and the guy said "I've sliced the caterpillar before too."

No more sleeping for me. Only things like this come of it.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6168|Winland

Last night, I dreamt about falling off a fairy, then riding to shore on a bull, which then sat in the middle of a road, and some guys came and stuck a needle in it's balls, then some farmer guy came and hit them with a casserole. They drove off in a Polo or something, and I then rode the bull (it was white with brown spots fyi) down to the shore again, boarded another fairy and went home. I then woke up with a boner.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Last night, I dreamt about falling off a fairy, then riding to shore on a bull, which then sat in the middle of a road, and some guys came and stuck a needle in it's balls, then some farmer guy came and hit them with a casserole. They drove off in a Polo or something, and I then rode the bull (it was white with brown spots fyi) down to the shore again, boarded another fairy and went home. I then woke up with a boner.
wow you're gay m8 its your subconcious telling you so
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
Had a very strange dream last night. I was in this really old city but in a really modern small house that had been converted to a bar. I was dying for a drink but wasn't 18 so couldn't get any (this was what I thought all day yesterday about). I followed some really old guy up some stairs into a massive old, bright office and he was carrying a load of books. I then woke up having slept on my arm and totally numb (couldn't feel it).

Weird huh? All day I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a cool one and then have a dream about it..
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Pochsy wrote:

"I've sliced the caterpillar before too."
Those are the best moments in dreams. When someone says something absolutely crazy, yet in the dream it's all normal. Then wake up thinking "WTF?"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
oh fuck.

You know when you have them dead convincing dreams, and you think your awake?

Had one a few weeks back that there was a leopard on my floor. When i woke up (but i didnt know i was actually awake etc) i wouldnt get out of bed for like 15mins cos i thought there was a leopard there.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

posting my dreams would get me banned, possibly from RL
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID
you know what sucks is when you remember how bad situations in dreams were like embarrasing then realise they actually happened
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

The A W S M F O X wrote:

you know what sucks is when you remember how bad situations in dreams were like embarrasing then realise they actually happened
f o x  leave the petrol alone ye?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243
I dont get dreams anymore.
thank you computer and video games!
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID

FatherTed wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

f o x  leave the petrol alone ye?
im in the city its the adrenal glands of living humans we eat to go massive on friday night
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I had a strange one the other night, though I was half awake so whether it counts as a proper dream is uncertain .

Anyway I kept picturing this really blank ghosty face looming up at me and it was one of those that actually sends shivers up your spine, really weird and pretty creepy as well.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6567
I have a reoccuring dream in which I am driving a car in a giant satellite dish, like one of those ginormous gray ones that are the size of rhode island. Anyway, I'm driving a fast car and just circling this bitch at high speed. Its raining like hell and the rains hitting me like bullets. Sounds pretty lame right, like "oh, Morbid that ain't so bad."  FUCKING NO.

There's a goddam tyrannasaurus Rex trying to bite my head off at every fucking turn.  Not only that, but you know that goddam boulder that chases Indiana jones from the temple of doom?  Well ya that som'bitch is rolling after me with a vengeance that cannot be quenched.

I might have an inherent fear of 90's movies.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5514|Toronto

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

There's a goddam tyrannasaurus Rex trying to bite my head off at every fucking turn.
Silly, satellites are round, the whole thing is a turn.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Ioan92
+337|5693
The strangest:

I thought I was awake, then some nice classical music played, I could not move or do anything... then....

I heard an alien radio signal which intensified more and more, with flashes of aliens, random numbers and the planet Saturn...

I then regained control and was full in sweat, went for a glass of water and it was 3 AM.

I could not fall asleep again so I turned on the tv...
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6567

Pochsy wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

There's a goddam tyrannasaurus Rex trying to bite my head off at every fucking turn.
Silly, satellites are round, the whole thing is a turn.
exactly!  I can't fucking outrace him, he's everywhere.

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2009-03-19 17:45:45)

Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

I have not remembered any dreams I've had in probably a year, and before that, I would always have those dreams where I would like accidentally run over a child with my car or someone would murder my best friend. I hated those.
robcr9
+111|5951
What are those things where you feel you're going to fall out of your bed but you're not?

Really do my tree in.

It's like a motion in my mind but I don't know

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard