Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6556|the best galaxy

ATG wrote:

The biggest financial crime in the history of mankind.
I think the lack of moral is what is going to be the biggest crysis though. I have lost confidence in the economical system.
No point in paying tax to a government that hands it over to private coorporations.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6414|North Carolina

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Time to nationalize baby...   If the government is going to get involved no matter what, you might as well go all the way.
Ez Hugo.
!El Presidente es muy loco!  Una mas cerveza, por favor.  La economía me está dando un dolor de cabeza.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Time to nationalize baby...   If the government is going to get involved no matter what, you might as well go all the way.
Ez Hugo.
!El Presidente es muy loco!  Una mas cerveza, por favor.  La economía me está dando un dolor de cabeza.
A crazy president and some beer? .. Go to Venezuela if you want to see crazy.. some good ass fishing though .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5620|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

FatherTed wrote:

Mad self negates, by it's very description.

This is assuming the possessive nations aren't suicidal.
Like Iran.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

So tired of hearing people claim Iran is suicidal.
They really aren't. Their leaders maybe radical Muslims but they don't want to end human existence. All of the wipe Israel off the face of the world talk is just pandering to some of their more extreme wings. It is no different from the U.S. leaders wanting to wipe out whatever group is the pick of the month for our collective rage.
Iran is smart enough to know if they did wipe Israel off the face of the Earth and we don't respond that they would have nobody to blame anything on or to demonize.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Paving the way for the reappearance of the Twelfth Imam.. or so it goes.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

Kmarion wrote:

Eh I have a feeling the leaders of every Middle Eastern country are just a bunch of atheist who found religion as a nice tool for controlling their local sand people.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
The companies should have been allowed to go to the wall, the govt could have taken ownership for nothing.
Instead they are keeping the mess tottering on, with the same fools in charge continuing to pay themselves their bonuses.

The money saved could have been used on fusion and solar power research, same for the Trillions wasted on the Iraq invasion.

Getting the corporate world straight just requires some simple legislation to be put in place to counter the rampant greed which has destroyed people, companies and countries.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX

Flaming Maniac wrote:

Breed competence.
There is plenty of competence about, greed blinds otherwise good people.
I guess thats why its a cardinal sin, there is some good stuff in religion
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Problem: Government spending or rather overspending was mirrored in the populace, we as sheep tend to follow by lead ...

Solution: Do nothing or very little ... the market will correct itself like it always does, if the government must do something they should rather leak money into the markets that can sustain itself in the long run, like construction, improving roads and rails, developing government property ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Hakei
Banned
+295|6004
Suddenly every American citizen is an economist and knows how to fix an entire countries system of economics.

Personally, I think we should let the big wigs sort it out, go out and enjoy the pool - don't worry about money.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85

Dilbert_X wrote:

Flaming Maniac wrote:

Breed competence.
communist
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

I haven't bothered to read more than the first page which was just repeating the same point back and forth, but what does MAD have to do with our financial situation?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Flaming Maniac wrote:

Breed competence.
communist
Why do you think countries with a Catholic majority is poorer than Protestant lulz.

JK
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Hakei wrote:

Suddenly every American citizen is an economist and knows how to fix an entire countries system of economics.

Personally, I think we should let the big wigs sort it out, go out and enjoy the pool - don't worry about money.
Pain has the tendancy to expedite the learning process.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Kmarion wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Pain has the tendancy to expedite the learning process.
And right now we are in a world of pain

... and Hakei: Letting the big wigs do their stuff is sorta what caused this mess in the first place ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

eh, yeah they did.

edit: Ted puts it like such a pansy.
eh.. no they didn't. I'm talking literally. If you don't think that's a game changer you're a tool.
I'm talking literally too. They had an army that could rape, pillage, and burn the entire known world if they truly went total war style all over everyone's asses. (everyone's ass? everyones' ass? everyones' asses? everyone's ass.)

The only difference is it would have taken a more concerted, long term effort on the part of the Romans, while we could void the planet with the political equivalent of a spilled cup of coffee all over the delicate machinery. That however implies that you have some faith in the quality of our leaders in the long term...
No they couldn't, they couldn't even properly taken on Northern Europe/Germanic areas/Slavic Areas let alone the big kingdoms and dynasties in Asia

But anyway the thread ain't about that, AIG has a point that it's mostly the fear that the media/government are giving out that's causing the real mess. All this just started from Americans not being able to pay their mortgages
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6414|North Carolina

Macbeth wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Eh I have a feeling the leaders of every Middle Eastern country are just a bunch of atheist who found religion as a nice tool for controlling their local sand people.
pretty much

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard