aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand
I made this vid of some of my best CQC shots collected from 1 day / night playing on Aus servers.

I chose that song because it was recommended on some sites for a good song in a frag vid. I don't like most the lyrics, do like the tune. So many other songs recommended already used and cbf searching for another 1 that suites atm. 

If anyone knows where I can get an instrumental of this song I will happily change it to that.

Download Link: 260mb http://files.filefront.com/backupwith+e … einfo.html

HD WideScreen Streaming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_w1BnfB4r8&fmt=22

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-03-17 06:48:39)

hintakaari
+113|5909
so its not enaugh that you post this here once? http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=122306
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

hintakaari wrote:

so its not enaugh that you post this here once? http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=122306
I havent posted this 1 anywhere. I just made it and uploaded it now?

I guess its confusing with the names I used for the vids. +3 +4 ect. That 1 you linked to was +3 this 1 is +4. Also that other 1 prob gets boring for some to watch as its quite long/repetitive and I wanted to do something that seems more fresh in this 1.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-03-16 15:53:51)

hintakaari
+113|5909
ok sorry i didnt notice that you add link to your new video but you embed your old video. maybe you should fix that
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

hintakaari wrote:

ok sorry i didnt notice that you add link to your new video but you embed your old video. maybe you should fix that
oh thanks, changed now. sry didn't notice because I can't see any embedded video with firefox.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5564|Dublin, Ireland
Hosting Website: +1
Video/Render quality: 0
Editing: -1
Music: -1
Ingame skill: 1
Opponent skill: -1

Overall rating: 'Meh'.

Other comments: Nice aim and decent movement. Music was bad an un-original. No real editing done and again public players will always score a -1 in the 'opponent skill' rating. Still enjoying your videos though, more editing and more neutral song choices next time though

<3 ~ Irish
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

Other comments: Nice aim and decent movement. Music was bad an un-original. No real editing done and again public players will always score a -1 in the 'opponent skill' rating. Still enjoying your videos though, more editing and more neutral song choices next time though

<3 ~ Irish
Thanks for the good constructive critism Yes more neutral song choice needed. Maybe I can find an instrumental of that song. I tried to include clips vs good players (pub heroes) but yeah only public. Some editing but no good at sony vegas yet.
HSG
+23|6444|British Columbia, Canada
Sweet kills dude keep it up.
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand
LOL - Here are some random pictures ect you may have not seen  -  Yes its off topic

That was some dudes graphics glitching out
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h122/scruffymafia/screen159.jpg

Funny Medic Pic:
https://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2307/1185119301873jx9.jpg

Real Life Lazer :S ?

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/uppityduck/070403-F-3293G-004.jpg

http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&am … &meta=
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
very off topic and very old lol
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5564|Dublin, Ireland

aLi3nZ wrote:

<3 ~ Irish
Thanks for the good constructive critism Yes more neutral song choice needed. Maybe I can find an instrumental of that song. I tried to include clips vs good players (pub heroes) but yeah only public. Some editing but no good at sony vegas yet.
You should remake old videos with old footage yourself and add cool effects and see how they work out...

I made alot of videos purely for the sake of editing practice...

I still suck though

EG:

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-03-17 03:42:25)

BENBOBBY
+14|5529|UK
Great shooting as always aLi3nZ! Though I thought you said your next vid would have a download link! Loved the slow-mo sections, and I actually thought the music fitted well!

...Overall rating: 'Meh'.
Heh, I think youve been spoilt with good vids lately. Jumping midair 90 degree twist heashot dragshots - mental!

Public players will always score a -1 in the 'opponent skill' rating.
How can he overcome that for sniping vids tho? If it was sniper only server it would be hard to do CQC, and most non-puplic servers are medic only or small number of players.

My only suggestion is perhaps leave longer between releasing videos so you can build up a collection of just your absolute bests shots like at the ones at the beginning, and then learn some After Effects to make it more hintakaari style!
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

BENBOBBY wrote:

My only suggestion is perhaps leave longer between releasing videos so you can build up a collection of just your absolute bests shots like at the ones at the beginning, and then learn some After Effects to make it more hintakaari style!
Yes, thanks, good idea. I have been thinking of waiting and collecting footage of more then just 1-2 days. For some reason I always get this rush and want to /Record /Edit /Upload as fast as I can. LOL.

But yeah I just downloaded and watched 1 of clean.sweeps vid again and think it would be great to do 1 similar to him + hintakaari. Sry I didn't upload previous ones. Uploading this 1 now.  Thanks for the advice Irish. Will do some practice.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6296|England
I thought it was good
I know where Irish is coming from against pub players, but as Ben said, there is no real place for a CQC sniper to play against "good" players. Maybe it would be good for someone to set up an unranked server similar to WAIB but for snipers? I like how lately, the majority of the sniper vids haven't been just Karkand too
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand
I added a d/l link to first post just in case you didn't notice
BENBOBBY
+14|5529|UK

aLi3nZ wrote:

I added a d/l link to first post just in case you didn't notice
Nice one aLi3nZ - downloading now - thanks. +1 karma.
SniperPoppa
+20|6123|Gisborne, Australia

<3 ~ Irish
That criticism is far too harsh.
It's a sniper video, of course it's going to be on publics.
Judging an opponents skill? Cmon mate, each of these clips is maybe 1-2 seconds in real time, the pace of the sniping simply doesn't give most of these people a chance, so how you're judging that one is beyond me.
The editing I agree is lacking, aLi3nZ you really just want a video that flows, something as simple as a crossfade transition makes a video 5x more enjoyable to watch, unless the striaght cut is synced with a shot. With a bit of practise on some editing your videos are going to turn out f**king sensational.
I don't think the music you've chosen has enough diversity, it'd be pretty repetitive even without lyrics imo. I don't think you should stick with "neutral" or generic song choices as suggested, go for something original. I mean I used Band of Horses in 1 of my vids lol, queer, but it worked.
Your shots are ridicoulous, I've followed some of your videos and your drag technique is awesome now, and consisitent it seems!

Really looking forward to more videos mate.

Poppa.

Last edited by SniperPoppa (2009-03-19 20:12:59)

Acme1234
+62|6079|Melbourne, Australia
Thought I saw you on Node the other day.

Nice frags, some good scoping. And you complain about the rego you get on AU servers. Seems to be better than the rego on your other frag vids playing on Iconz.

Music did suck though. Didn't seem to suit the video. And start to learn how to use vegas and shit, instead of wacking it together quick smart in WMM.

7/10
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5954|Perth, Australia

Acme1234 wrote:

That's not what i want to hear. I like having a good sniper to compete with but i don't want my arse handed to me on a platter.

Not that i ever know who he is. Every video seems to have a different alias.
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5530
Some of lucky shots but its ok - kills in average but nice fast zooming and killing - lots kill assests - not all the shots are heads - need more streaks. thnx for the vid.
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand
Thanks for comments

Acme1234 wrote:

Nice frags, some good scoping. And you complain about the rego you get on AU servers. Seems to be better than the rego on your other frag vids playing on Iconz.

Music did suck though. Didn't seem to suit the video. And start to learn how to use vegas and shit, instead of wacking it together quick smart in WMM.

7/10
Yes, I think I may have seen you as well.  I'm starting to realize I get decent rego on Internode #8 and the Oman server 35-45 ping- but keep in mind during my last Aus Sniper Videos and Previous Aus play has been often only on the other Aus servers where I get 60 ping or more, depending on which ones.  So on those servers I would still say I get pretty bad reg.

Also, I never use WMM anymore and someone is going to edit my next movie for me

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-03-20 14:34:39)

Acme1234
+62|6079|Melbourne, Australia

aLi3nZ wrote:

Yes, I think I may have seen you as well.
Nahh, I alias all the time these days.

BTW, Check your PM's much?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard