aLi3nZ
+138|6507|New Zealand
Skip to 1:42 if you don't want to mostly see people proning then dying. I just included it because I felt like putting in a biggish streak (16 kills)

Just Karkand but their is nothing but kark/wake to play with decent reg in NZ. If you want variety of maps and cqc drags ect, watch my other recent vid if you haven’t already: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=336YhFnaV1U&fmt=22

Let me know if you prefer with or with out game sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6LkOo6Ble8&fmt=22

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-03-31 15:38:52)

san4
The Mas
+311|6688|NYC, a place to live
Very nice close-quarters shots and the sound was particularly good. My only complaint is I would have liked to see a few claymore kills.
aLi3nZ
+138|6507|New Zealand

san4 wrote:

My only complaint is I would have liked to see a few claymore kills.
ROFL. Really wasn't expecting that comment. I only use clays in really extreme situations when I pretty much have to. (eg when 3 or more players are rushing me and I have no backup + I am damaged) All the clays I usually use just slow squads down as most of them get revived. It would be hypocritical of me to use them in other ways as I sometimes flame the people that use them really often.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706
Best BF2 vid that I have seen in a long time...
BENBOBBY
+14|5559|UK
Amazing shots as always! Think youre up there with some of the best BF2 snipers now! The gun sounds are good addition. Only disappointing thing is it looks a bit squashed and the colours are washed out + it would be nice to have a downloadable version
aLi3nZ
+138|6507|New Zealand

BENBOBBY wrote:

Only disappointing thing is it looks a bit squashed and the colours are washed out + it would be nice to have a downloadable version
I will be doing some better editing and a downloadable version for my next vids
ozric
+4|5956|Sweden
looks like single player opponents.
aLi3nZ
+138|6507|New Zealand

ozric wrote:

looks like single player opponents.
Lots of noobs, decent amount of good players. Just like most the servers around here. A good amount were using alias as well but of course they are going to look noob if they go prone and get HS.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5984|Perth, Australia

aLi3nz wrote:

A good amount were using alias as well but of course they are going to look noob if they go prone and get HS.
Man i'm getting sick of all the alias' running around now. I used to know most of the players names in oz and had a fair idea of how good they were and if to avoid them. But now you can never tell.

Btw you're vids are fast becoming my favourite bf2 frag vids to watch. The streaks are awesome and much more preferable to individual shots.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

Rod Foxx wrote:

aLi3nz wrote:

A good amount were using alias as well but of course they are going to look noob if they go prone and get HS.
Man i'm getting sick of all the alias' running around now. I used to know most of the players names in oz and had a fair idea of how good they were and if to avoid them. But now you can never tell.

Btw you're vids are fast becoming my favourite bf2 frag vids to watch. The streaks are awesome and much more preferable to individual shots.
Lots of people alias because they get banned from servers, for example GA will ban you for TKing one person even after they've TKed you twice, even to the point of if you report someone you've constantly drove into/TKed/Force TKed that TKed you once, even if they look at the BR and see him doing all the shit, they won't ban him unless someone reported him, but will be fine with banning the guy he TKed.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma
Gun sounds in BF2 is good, but not on public, too much radio noise as well.
Nice video, would have preferred widescreen though
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5692|Behind your chair... :)
Entertaining like always Ali3nz... 

Some nice dust/no-hitreg shots aswell lol... you have no idea how pissed of i get when it happens, especially like 2-3 no-hitreg/dusts in a row on the same guys forehead, who then just finally kills you after 100 spray n pray bullets and then t-bags you... got to a point where i wanted to quit playing this game JUST because of the terrible hitreg, instead i picked up the SVD which gives extra bullets just in case
aLi3nZ
+138|6507|New Zealand

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Entertaining like always Ali3nz... 

Some nice dust/no-hitreg shots aswell lol... you have no idea how pissed of i get when it happens, especially like 2-3 no-hitreg/dusts in a row on the same guys forehead, who then just finally kills you after 100 spray n pray bullets and then t-bags you... got to a point where i wanted to quit playing this game JUST because of the terrible hitreg, instead i picked up the SVD which gives extra bullets just in case
Lol fair enough, yeah I use SVD sometimes for same reason. Usually when I get 2-3 no regs in a row on same or diff players I just quit Really not worth playing if the game/server decides half your bullets are made of rubber

Edit: Got to say though I got some pretty awesome consistent reg that I don't usually get at times in that vid.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-03-09 00:07:28)

SuperNatural
+6|5508

san4 wrote:

Very nice close-quarters shots and the sound was particularly good. My only complaint is I would have liked to see a few claymore kills.
clays r for n0000000000bsssss
alexb
<3
+590|5940|Kentucky, USA

Radio spam = annoying

9.5/10
ExPlo
+9|5994
Nice sniping as usual
The ingame sounds sounded a little weird..
Btw, could u list the music?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard