I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Where can you use this "dance" for your benefit? Girls like it when you dance like a clown? Dancing like this in discos would also be inappropriate. So what can you do with this dancing knowledge?
If I can remember correctly, you karma'd me in the last thread for my dance skills lol

Well, as far as my experience goes, girls like it, yes, but I will never do it in public if I'm not asked for it. It's just a passion of mine, the dance I really like to do I guess.

Thanks for all the replies!

Stimey <3
2tuff<3

And yeah Donkey I got pretty tired ):
Freezer, I laugh about your nerdness.
Not that I don't post on this forum, just how ridiculous the whole thing is.
The difference is that being a nerd will get you a job.
I don't know what its like in your country but in the UK social skills and teamwork abilities are sought out more than knowledge and skill in the workplace.

you can teach someone how to do a job, its a lot harder to teach someone not to be socially awkward.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

If I can remember correctly, you karma'd me in the last thread for my dance skills lol

Well, as far as my experience goes, girls like it, yes, but I will never do it in public if I'm not asked for it. It's just a passion of mine, the dance I really like to do I guess.

Thanks for all the replies!

Stimey <3
2tuff<3

And yeah Donkey I got pretty tired ):
Freezer, I laugh about your nerdness.
Not that I don't post on this forum, just how ridiculous the whole thing is.
The difference is that being a nerd will get you a job.
I don't know what its like in your country but in the UK social skills and teamwork abilities are sought out more than knowledge and skill in the workplace.

you can teach someone how to do a job, its a lot harder to teach someone not to be socially awkward.
Agree 100%. For my degree we have to get a year long placement for next year, all the best placements have gone to those involved in teams. Its the nerds that are really struggling to get a decent job
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Dance dance where ever you may be
For I am the Lord of the dance, said he
And I'll lead you all whereever you may be
And I'll lead you all in the dance, said he
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
I just don't get why a suburban white kid thinks it somehow cool and credible to dance like a black gangster that would probably shoot his punk ass if they ever met. You're emulating a culture that hates you and everything your cosy middle-class existence represents, and championing the stupid gangster mentality that has literally nothing worth applauding. Crab dancing? How fucked up is the American gangster scene now when crack fiend black gangsters somehow find it cool or intimidating to shuffle around like a crustacean to terrible mainstream music? Fuck me.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Uzique wrote:

I just don't get why a suburban white kid thinks it somehow cool and credible to dance like a black gangster that would probably shoot his punk ass if they ever met. You're emulating a culture that hates you and everything your cosy middle-class existence represents, and championing the stupid gangster mentality that has literally nothing worth applauding. Crab dancing? How fucked up is the American gangster scene now when crack fiend black gangsters somehow find it cool or intimidating to shuffle around like a crustacean to terrible mainstream music? Fuck me.
kinell I bet your gutted you logged onto bf2s today aint you?

Macbeths a wanker and this kids fucked up unall.

I dont think he's trying to be a Gangsta, fucking hell crime would soon stop if they tried to out dance each other.  He just reminds me of one of those electronic dance machines you get in arcades (dunno what you usa'er's call arcades)

I seen two kids doing this funky dance shit when I popped out to get a burger last before last, I did think 'wtf' but dint have a go at them as its their right to do it.  If I had a Son and I caught the lil shit doing street dancing then I'd have a fucking word with him.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone
If he enjoys it...don't see a reason why not
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
CC-Marley
+407|6830
Already was a thread on this stupid crap.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5766|Belgium

Uzique wrote:

It's just a dance, chill the fuck out.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5766|Belgium

CC-Marley wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=110963
Seriously.

Jebus wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Didn't you make a thread about this already?

Ecilop Murof wrote:

So I'm making a new thread, because 4 months ago I got it a bit wrong and I was a beginner!
Now I'm making a new thread, 2,5 months after I had really started cwalking.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

CC-Marley wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=110963
at least read a post or two before you rush off to try and be the first person to point out the obvious.
baggs
+732|6206

Uzique wrote:

Fucking hell 'zique.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |
Thanks for the ones defending me and thanks for all the nice comments!

I knew that somebody had to post something about my ghetto behaviour lol
Max, Basel isn't a ghetto. Not every part of it at least, depends where you live.

Also, I congratulate you Uzique if you're that cool to attack a 15 year old guy who cannot even really use the English language, really proud of you. Have a nice day.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

Uzique fuck off he's just dancing, what's wrong with it?

well done raaphi
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black

Gooners wrote:

well done raaphi
This tbh.

And I don't like or agree with Gooners much.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
j/k babe
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

Finray wrote:

Gooners wrote:

well done raaphi
This tbh.

And I don't like or agree with Gooners much.

j/k babe
<3
likewise

Last edited by Gooners (2009-03-16 10:37:04)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada

Uzique wrote:

I am officially your groupie now.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2009-03-16 10:44:06)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

Uzique wrote:

win win win
baggs
+732|6206

Pochsy wrote:

Just because Uzique presented an alternative view to those found popular here does not mean he is attacking anybody. He had a valid argument, directed at nobody in particular (a sub-culture instead), and you took it personally. Had he attacked you personally I would say otherwise, but you presented the opportunity for him to make a social commentary, and he did. Don't take everything to heart, Uzique is one man on the internet.
wat?

Uzique wrote:

He was referencing to what he was doing in the video he posted, so he is attacking what Raaphi (your name right Ecilop?) is doing.

He just likes to dance, for fucks sake, give him some credit and be grateful that he wants to share what he likes with this community.

'cause fuck me, if we didn't want to communicate and share things on this forum, it would have died a long, long time ago.

Uzique, you are getting fucking tired now, i just tend to skip thru most of the stuff you post. You used to be alright, remember those times?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

baggs wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Just because Uzique presented an alternative view to those found popular here does not mean he is attacking anybody. He had a valid argument, directed at nobody in particular (a sub-culture instead), and you took it personally. Had he attacked you personally I would say otherwise, but you presented the opportunity for him to make a social commentary, and he did. Don't take everything to heart, Uzique is one man on the internet.
wat?

Uzique wrote:

He was referencing to what he was doing in the video he posted, so he is attacking what Raaphi (your name right Ecilop?) is doing.

He just likes to dance, for fucks sake, give him some credit and be grateful that he wants to share what he likes with this community.

'cause fuck me, if we didn't want to communicate and share things on this forum, it would have died a long, long time ago.

Uzique, you are getting fucking tired now, i just tend to skip thru most of the stuff you post. You used to be alright, remember those times?

Uzique wrote:

I just don't get why a suburban white kid thinks it somehow cool and credible to dance like a black gangster that would probably shoot his punk ass if they ever met. They're emulating a culture that hates them and everything their cosy middle-class existence represents, and championing the stupid gangster mentality that has literally nothing worth applauding. Crab dancing? How fucked up is the American gangster scene now when crack fiend black gangsters somehow find it cool or intimidating to shuffle around like a crustacean to terrible mainstream music? Fuck me.
Fixed for him?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5545|Toronto

DefCon-17 wrote:

baggs wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

wat?

Uzique wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I just don't get why a suburban white kid thinks it somehow cool and credible to dance like a black gangster that would probably shoot his punk ass if they ever met. They're emulating a culture that hates them and everything their cosy middle-class existence represents, and championing the stupid gangster mentality that has literally nothing worth applauding. Crab dancing? How fucked up is the American gangster scene now when crack fiend black gangsters somehow find it cool or intimidating to shuffle around like a crustacean to terrible mainstream music? Fuck me.
Fixed for him?
Yeah I really should read these things more carefully. I tend to just riffle through the posts to save time. I thought he meant you as in "'the group you happen to belong to". I'm wrong.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Shadow893
lel
+75|6694|England
I thought it was pretty good to be honest. Well done to that guy. I wouldn't worry about stuck-up pricks who can't accept people doing things they themselves are too scared of even attempting.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

Uzique wrote:

There's lots of things lots of people dont get. Don't get all emo bout it tarique
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK

Uzique wrote:

I meant 'you' as in the figurative collective, you as a second person term doesn't only target one personal individual. So "fucking hell" baggs, get some brains and shut the fuck up with your whining. Why would I care what you think of my posts? Who even are you? I don't even know who you are as far as this Forum community goes, drop your critical commentary, I simply do not care. The subculture of middle-class white kids desperately trying to imitate black culture is what confuses me, I'm not that bothered by one person in a quiet corner of Europe dancing in a street.
Don't be stupid Uzique, there's no way someone could take something you typed and claim your saying something else.

That must mean your back peddling right? Or does the magic back peddling rule only apply to others.

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
To be honest, I prefer having stuff like this happen over everyone agreeing with each other.

At least this is entertaining.

Shadow893 wrote:

I thought it was pretty good to be honest. Well done to that guy. I wouldn't worry about stuck-up pricks who can't accept people doing things they themselves are too scared of even attempting.
I wouldn't say I'm scared of making myself look like a fucktard by doing that stupid "dance".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard