Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

https://i40.tinypic.com/34ype6r.jpg
At least 3 percent of District residents have HIV or AIDS, a total that far surpasses the 1 percent threshold that constitutes a "generalized and severe" epidemic, according to a report scheduled to be released by health officials tomorrow.

That translates into 2,984 residents per every 100,000 over the age of 12 -- or 15,120 -- according to the 2008 epidemiology report by the District's HIV/AIDS office.

"Our rates are higher than West Africa," said Shannon L. Hader, director of the District's HIV/AIDS Administration, who once led the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's work in Zimbabwe. "They're on par with Uganda and some parts of Kenya."
It kinda makes you wish Congress had spent that $45 billion fighting AIDS here and not overseas.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

No I am not HIV positive google Ads.

You can't stop the spread of HIV/AIDS without increases in birth control and sex education.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

Wow, I'll remember to use condoms when I visit then.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5970|Blue Mountain State
It's Bush, he's tring to kill the blacks and homos. Just like when he made that stealth hurricane that hit New Orleans. But seriously, that's really bad. "Our rates are higher than West Africa," said Shannon L. Hader, director of the District's HIV/AIDS Administration, who once led the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's work in Zimbabwe. "They're on par with Uganda and some parts of Kenya." Holy shit. That sucks

Last edited by 1stSFOD-Delta (2009-03-15 10:48:42)

https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
phishman420
Banned
+821|5673

Flecco wrote:

didnt know you had jungle fever
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

phishman420 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Gotta try it all once.

Besides, half-castes/white chicks aren't exactly AIDS immune.....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD

phishman420 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

we're the chocolate city
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6708

phishman420 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

So only Black people have aids...?  that's pretty ignorant...
Love is the answer
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6698

Macbeth wrote:

You can't stop the spread of HIV/AIDS without increases in birth control and sex education.
Yes, you can.  It's called teaching personal responsibility and self control.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I'm hoping by that you mean the self control to go buy some condoms, and not the wait until marriage crap.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

No I thought of all the possible solutions even the extreme ones. Deporting, quarantining, and executing HIV and AIDS patients wouldn't work. Since it'll be impossible to find every person and once it gets out to the general public what is going to happen to them if they get caught they'll flee and hide.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6504|Gold Coast
That translates into 2,984 residents per every 100,000 over the age of 12 --
Wait, so there are 13 year old kids running around with AIDs and shit?

Fuck that.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL
Stop fucking!

The most tragic thing about AIDS is how it could be completely eradicated in a single generation if people would use their brains
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

S.Lythberg wrote:

Stop fucking!

The most tragic thing about AIDS is how it could be completely eradicated in a single generation if people would use their brains
Not really, there are situations that are out of your control ie rape, condom breaking, etc. It could be greatly reduced though, problem is that because it takes so long to kill the person, it means that they have the potential to pass it on to a lot more people before they die.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone
AIDS doesn't kill. In fact it doesn't have any 'symptoms' at all.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL

ghettoperson wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Stop fucking!

Not really, there are situations that are out of your control ie rape, condom breaking, etc. It could be greatly reduced though, problem is that because it takes so long to kill the person, it means that they have the potential to pass it on to a lot more people before they die.
I'm sure nearly all of the DC cases weren't rape related.  If people would take the time to actually get to know their partner instead of screwing anything that moves, the STD rates would plummet.

Basically, know where he/she's been.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

Kmarion wrote:

It kinda makes you wish Congress had spent that $45 billion fighting AIDS here and not overseas.
The sad thing is, DC probably spent more per capita on AIDS prevention/education than was spent in Africa. And DC's rate goes up, while Africa's goes down.

Similar to schools in DC.

And welfare in DC.

And <insert social program of choice> in DC.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6570|Columbus, OH
sheez no more bangin cheap, crack-head, DC hookers
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

loubot wrote:

sheez no more bangin cheap, crack-head, DC hookers
ah dang...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Debate over the ever glorious pope has ruled that condoms only make the spread of AIDS worse.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509488,00.html
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

S.Lythberg wrote:

Stop fucking!

Drugs is the largest spread, not sex.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL

Cybargs wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Stop fucking!

still no fault but their own, in fact, even more so
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

Cybargs wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Stop fucking!

Au contraire

The majority of HIV infections are acquired through unprotected sexual relations.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Chorcai
+49|6640|Ireland
I have a very good friend who is HIV+ thankfully isnt at the stage of AIDS yet, when I visted him at the hospital it was really upsetting to see poeple around my age and younger effected by HIV/AIDS. I got talking to the guy next to he's bed he was 25 and contracted HIV from contaminted blood, he has/was a hemophilac. HIV doesn't care if your black/white/gay/straight etc etc

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard