Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida
If you watch Ghostbusters backwards, It's a movie about guys who unleash demons in New York

If you watch Fight Club backwards, you see a man go from fighting in the streets to an upstanding citizen.

If you watch signs backwards it's about aliens helping a family make their crops better.

If you watch 2001 backward, it's about a baby from outer space who grows up and helps a spaceship with a paranoid AI find its way back to earth, except it is an earth full of apes who worship a black monolith.

If you watch Napoleon Dynamite backwards, you can leave during the credits and save yourself from wasting time on that stupid shit.

Your turn

Last edited by Mitch (2009-03-09 22:34:44)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

If you watch any movie backwards you wouldn't be able to understand them.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

If you watch Silence of the Lambs in reverse, he is actually giving birth to people through his mouth.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Watch Saving Private Ryan its about a bunch of zombies who end up going for a boat ride.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

O hell I'll play

If you watch any romance movie in reverse it's actually a break up movie.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

If you watch Independence Day in reverse, the Aliens are building cities using magical laser beams.

If you watch Titanic in reverse, it's actually about boat crash survivors making their way back to America.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida

AussieReaper wrote:

If you watch Independence Day in reverse, the Aliens are building cities using magical laser beams.

If you watch Titanic in reverse, it's actually about boat crash survivors making their way back to America.
Lmao @ Independence day!
15 more years! 15 more years!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

If you watch The Shining backwards it's about a man who gets treatment for his mental health issues through family therapy.

If you watch I, Robot backwards it's about the enslavement of a race of robots by humanity.

If you watch Citizen Kane backwards it's still fucking tedious.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Mitch wrote:

If you watch Napoleon Dynamite backwards, you can leave during the credits and save yourself from wasting time on that stupid shit.
FINE.. Gawd!

If you watch Pulp fiction backwards it comes out the same way.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

If you watch Aliens backwards, it's about a bunch of marines leaving a kid to die on an alien-infested planet.
I need around tree fiddy.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

DonFck wrote:

If you watch Aliens backwards, it's about a bunch of marines leaving a kid to die on an alien-infested planet.
Game over man!
Xbone Stormsurgezz
VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California
If you watch "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" backwards, its really a fairly normal story....

Kmarion wrote:

If you watch Pulp fiction backwards it comes out the same way.

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2009-03-10 00:08:14)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
If you watch Jaws backwards it's about a shark who threw up a bunch of people so they had to open a beach.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma
If you watch black hawk downs back its really a lot of Somalians helping the Us soldiers bring back to life two black haws and to the airbase safetly.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
devilhammer
+16|6565|San Marcos, Texas
If you watch terminator backwards its about a robot who brings people back to life and then goes forward in time.

If you watch stand and deliver backwards its about some smart students becoming gang bangers.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

AussieReaper wrote:

No.

England. It went from Southampton to New York iirc.

If you watch the original war of the worlds backwards, it's about a bunch of aliens that become immune to diseases then fly off to discover new planets.

If you watch Trainspotting backwards, it's about about some people selling heroin to someone then chasing the police backwards.

If you watch the Shawshank Redemption backwards, it's about a guy who breaks up a boat then breaks into a jail, then allegedly resuscitates his wife.

Last edited by SirSchloppy (2009-03-10 08:20:30)

Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

SirSchloppy wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

No.

No.

It went from Southampton to the bottom of the Atlantic.
baggs
+732|6175
If you watch Kill Bill backwards its about a lady who revives the dead with a magical sword!

If you watch Twin Peaks backwards it still won't make any fucking sense.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

Phatmatt wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

No.

No.

It went from Southampton to the bottom of the Atlantic.
Hahaha +1.

What I meant was it left from Southampton, bound for NY You knew that anyway...

Last edited by SirSchloppy (2009-03-10 08:22:35)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

If you watch Gran Torino backwards it's about a zombie war veteran stealing a car and a dog from some "Zipperheads"
baggs
+732|6175

The Sheriff wrote:

If you watch Gran Torino backwards it's about a zombie war veteran stealing a car and a dog from some "Zipperheads"
You are also forgetting the obsessive vandal called Tau and the nice bunch of lads who take that beaten up girl and give her a clean up and make her all better.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

And the old lady sitting on the porch who keeps sucking up what seems to be brown spit
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5735|Belgium
If you watch some James Bond backwards it still turns out the same... crap
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID
damn zipperheads
baggs
+732|6175
If you watch Sin City backwards it's like Marv is Frankenstein's monster

Board footer