Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6659|South Korea.
Warning: the following contains halirious pictures and blatant stat seeking, if you can not handel this, leave now or forever hold your peace.

I have discoverd the most awesome sure way to beat an enemy commander, it is so simple. Why waste your time destroying there equitment and making yourself a target, no no, just kill the commander, and let halarity ensue. I got a whopping ammount of kills on this one commander who was so unaware of me, he even tried to spawn away from me, but alas, he could not escape my wrath. Also, it's not just the commander you can kill, its the whores camping for armor. Good times, of course, he had the last laugh, as you can see from the last screenshot (I did this on Karkand, not all screenshots are from the one round)
https://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4125/screen1043sd.th.pnghttps://img158.imageshack.us/img158/9789/screen1102rh.th.pnghttps://img49.imageshack.us/img49/6204/screen1247ok.th.pnghttps://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1151/screen1063dr.th.png
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6720|austria
gratz u killed a commander in commandmode! where can i learn those skill?
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6786|EUR
Needs benny hill music
Mr.CobraKai
+3|6663

TeK||drake666 wrote:

The skill isn't in getting the kill.... it is in finding the enemy commander in the first place, especially several times in a round.  With the commander dead most of the round, a team has far less of a chance of winning.  And even less of a chance if his opposition has a strong commander.  If you read the title of the thread it is about getting a TEAM WIN.  Sometimes it is hard to find people interested in a team win over stats, though.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6659|South Korea.

Mr.CobraKai wrote:

TeK||drake666 wrote:

The skill isn't in getting the kill.... it is in finding the enemy commander in the first place, especially several times in a round.  With the commander dead most of the round, a team has far less of a chance of winning.  And even less of a chance if his opposition has a strong commander.  If you read the title of the thread it is about getting a TEAM WIN.  Sometimes it is hard to find people interested in a team win over stats, though.
Thank you kind sir, well said and all that
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6733|Toronto, ON, CAN
I thought it was funny. My one and only defib kill that is counted, came from finiding a commander in a Humvee. He was in the gunner seat, and I didn't think it could work, but he still flew out of the seat.

I need 768 wins (and no losses) to get my WCR, so I for one do care more about the win than most. It helps the k : D ratio too if you can get the UAV trailer, and the scanner before you start doing this though.

It is espionage recon, and it is a skill. Your deep behind the enemy lines, with little help (you don't call for crates back there), and once you have hit the commander a couple of times, they come on the hunt for you!
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6659|South Korea.

SunTzu wrote:

I thought it was funny. My one and only defib kill that is counted, came from finiding a commander in a Humvee. He was in the gunner seat, and I didn't think it could work, but he still flew out of the seat.

I need 768 wins (and no losses) to get my WCR, so I for one do care more about the win than most. It helps the k : D ratio too if you can get the UAV trailer, and the scanner before you start doing this though.

It is espionage recon, and it is a skill. Your deep behind the enemy lines, with little help (you don't call for crates back there), and once you have hit the commander a couple of times, they come on the hunt for you!
Then they would loose because in the time everyone was chasing me, my team would have capped every single flag.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6709|NCFSU2
"§2.3 You may not deliberately hinder your own team or acting in such as way as to cause team mates unavoidable deaths or team losses.
§ Commander flying or in a vehicle instead of commanding
§ Destruction of friendly vehicles
§ Excessive team killing   
§ Team switching to gain medals or awards"

Just in case you missed this part in the ROE Noobmurderer. Just wondering, why all the rager bullshit? Is your life so shitty that you have to grief people in an online game? Join the club pal, the world is shit. Get over it and stop being an idiot and let people enjoy their gaming.

Damn...
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6659|South Korea.

noobmurderer wrote:

killing the commander is fun

ff was off on that server but it didnt stop me!

even with it on i dont get a tk
You just lost respect from me
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6733|Toronto, ON, CAN

Citizen One wrote:

You just lost respect from me
[Shock] You respected the kid !?! How did he earn it in the first place? [/Shock]
PheloniusRM
+8|6708|Mission Viejo, CA
Most commanders dont bother to waste artillery on the enemy commander. Big deal you get one kill per shot while your opponent is getting multiples. Good on you. Also it is pretty well accepted that you just dont do it. It is pretty obvious most times who is commander on the enemy and you can pretty much kill them at any time as they can to you. Its pretty lame to have 2 commanders dropping every single arty on each other. Its pretty sad that you think you are helping your team win by nuking the enemy commander when your team probably needs it in the field. Time to figure out some other genius plan, cause this one isnt. A good commander pays attention to the scan results. Any time a red dot gets anywhere near, you take action. If a commander gets sniped or paddled or knifed he is lame.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6659|South Korea.

PheloniusRM wrote:

Blah blah stuff blah commander blah artilery blah
Check the first screenshot.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6772

Citizen One wrote:

PheloniusRM wrote:

Blah blah stuff blah commander blah artilery blah
Check the first screenshot.
lol

Anyway this would probably be a whole lot easier if you are a squadleader and your commander simply relays the info about the commander's likely location to you through voip.

Hey...that's actually a good idea....I'll try that with my friend and get back to you guys.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6659|South Korea.

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

Anyway this would probably be a whole lot easier if you are a squadleader and your commander simply relays the info about the commander's likely location to you through voip.

Hey...that's actually a good idea....I'll try that with my friend and get back to you guys.
Have fun, it is even better in a squad, because you can respawn on the leader if you die.
Slink
+17|6707
I must admit to the same   Yesterday, Wake Island, Chinese support...just using the base gun I boated onto the island, got into the RIB gun, shot the commander to death in his AA, and killed him and one guy who tried to protect him...21 times?  It's my kill streak now <3  He kept spawning Spec and I'd blow one arty for him, which he'd ALWAYS drops supplies on.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6858|-
You dick, I told you that you were not allowed to use the [bf2s] tag. By intentionally teamkilling (or trying to) you have broken my number one rule about wearing that tag: DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE.

BANNED.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6659|South Korea.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

You dick, I told you that you were not allowed to use the [bf2s] tag. By intentionally teamkilling (or trying to) you have broken my number one rule about wearing that tag: DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE.
BANNED.
Did I get someone banned? Oh dear.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6848
That made my day.

1 asshat down.  Serveral more to go.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6858|-

Citizen One wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

BANNED.
Did I get someone banned? Oh dear.
No, he got himself banned for representing this community in a negative manner.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6756|Houston, TX

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

BANNED.
Bout time..

*removes hat to Trig*

KJ
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6659|South Korea.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Good, I do not feel I have ruined someone's chances at comunnity. Wtf, lol pink letters? I want!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6858|-

Citizen One wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Good, I do not feel I have ruined someone's chances at comunnity. Wtf, lol pink letters? I want!
Fuck you, pink is mine
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6756|Houston, TX
I've heard of guys fighting over some pink in a bar, but not on a forum.

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard