BENBOBBY
+14|5712|UK
Hi,

Im wondering if it is possible to edit existing BF2 maps with the Map Editor? If so how? Say I want to remove a tree or add another building to Karkand for example.

Ive looked under: Program Files/EA GAMES/Battlefield 2/mods/bf2/levels/Strike_at_Karkand and extrated the files, but then wasnt sure which file(s) I needed to import into the program?

Partly why Im asking is because I would like to make a decent map images of Iron Gator, taking slices of each level of the ship so that tactics can be worked out and so I dont keep getting lost lol!

Thanks.

Last edited by BENBOBBY (2009-02-17 15:53:38)

thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|6135
Ok so you have bf2 editor installed

What you need to do is simply extract the client.zip located in the level's folder, then in bf2 editor make sure you activate the correct mod and then go to level editor and open the level from the box that drops down.
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5707|♥♥
I've tried to use the eidtor before but it always crashed on me... and the is a free cam mode you know. Just die during a game enter free cam mode hit ` then type rendererhud.draw 0 and make a video or draw pictures. then after your done  hit ` then type rendererhud.draw 1 and play the game.
BENBOBBY
+14|5712|UK
Thanks guys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard