lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

FEOS wrote:

lowing wrote:

Actually it wasn't a chain mail, I found while surfing, I do not do chain mail, never have, not once.

Any chance you wish to comment on the contents instead of where you think it came from? any of you?

I like the premise, of it. Sure we will be a divided nation, and no longer a union, but it is better to cut off the gangrenous limb then let the patient die ( applies to whatever your political point of view).

Now here is the question, IF we were to divide the country, liberal take what is in their interests, and the conservatives take what is in theirs, which country do you think will survive and prosper? DO you honestly think a welfare state will survive, without the achievers? Cuz I am pretty sure the achievers will survive with out the entitlement crowd.
Sounds an awful lot like what that nutter in Russia's been saying.

And I think that guy's a...well...nutter.
What does? It was a hypothetical, a what if, and since it has happened before, it is not that far fetched. SO again I ask, which nation will prosper, a country full of entitlement or a nation full of achievers?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

lowing wrote:

What does? It was a hypothetical, a what if, and since it has happened before, it is not that far fetched. SO again I ask, which nation will prosper, a country full of entitlement or a nation full of achievers?
I'd say a social democratic republic, E.g. the one I live in, with free healthcare and education all the way to doctorates and beyond, has done quite well. If it wasn't for the fuckups made outside of our borders by a free roaming market, we'd still be fine. Actually, we're more fine than most other countries atm.

Achievers arise from the end part of a schooling system. Be it a plumber or a mank manager, they all have received education for that. By giving the possibility to all to educate themselves to the best of their abilities, not only the ones that can afford it, you end up with more achievers than what you would in a elitist society where only the aristocracy (read: rich) can become succesful.

lé Wikipedia wrote:

the World Economic Forum ranks Finland #1 in the world in enrollment and quality and #2 in math and science education.
Yes, I'm a leftist, I'm an achiever and I'm fucking smart.

The letter is idiocy incarnated. Allow me to give you one, just one example of many:
And since you hate guns and you hate war, we'll take the firearms, the cops, the NRA and the military.
Wait, who's paying for them? In this magical land in the letter, nobody's paying any taxes.
I need around tree fiddy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

I'd say a social democratic republic, E.g. the one I live in, with free healthcare and education all the way to doctorates and beyond, has done quite well. If it wasn't for the fuckups made outside of our borders by a free roaming market, we'd still be fine. Actually, we're more fine than most other countries atm.

The letter is idiocy incarnated. Allow me to give you one, just one example of many:

And since you hate guns and you hate war, we'll take the firearms, the cops, the NRA and the military.
Wait, who's paying for them? In this magical land, nobody's paying any taxes.
YOu contradict yourself, first, the achievers are the ones paying the taxes, so that is where the money comes from. Second how is it you think healthcare and education is somehow "free"? It is this mentality taht since you are not required to pay for it, that somehow it does not matter who else has to. Well, the problem is, it is being paid for by those that pay for their own, and are now saddled with paying for yours.

So again if you ar so "smart" where do you get the notion that your education and healthcare is "free"?

I will add, do you think Finland, if it had any influencew on the world stage at all, would be so enriched if it were the size of the US, as diverse as the US? If Finland were important on the world stage, do you think you would not have enemies that wanted you destroyed?

Last edited by lowing (2009-03-06 04:32:15)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

YOu contradict yourself, first, the achievers are the ones paying the taxes, so that is where the money comes from. Second how is it you think healthcare and education is somehow "free"? It is this mentality taht since you are not required to pay for it, that somehow it does not matter who else has to. Well, the problem is, it is being paid for by those that pay for their own, and are now saddled with paying for yours.

So again if you ar so "smart" where do you get the notion that your education and healthcare is "free"?
Ok, maybe "free" isn't the correct word. It's made available to all, regardless of income or lack there of. Sound better? The funds to this are gathered by taxes (d-uh).

The achievers are paying taxes, but what gave you the notion that liberals/leftists/commies aren't achievers? You can be a republican and still be a fucking leech to society.

lowing wrote:

I will add, do you think Finland, if it had any influencew on the world stage at all, would be so enriched if it were the size of the US, as diverse as the US? If Finland were important on the world stage, do you think you would not have enemies that wanted you destroyed?
What has that have to do with anything?
I need around tree fiddy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

YOu contradict yourself, first, the achievers are the ones paying the taxes, so that is where the money comes from. Second how is it you think healthcare and education is somehow "free"? It is this mentality that since you are not required to pay for it, that somehow it does not matter who else has to. Well, the problem is, it is being paid for by those that pay for their own, and are now saddled with paying for yours.

So again if you are so "smart" where do you get the notion that your education and healthcare is "free"?
Ok, maybe "free" isn't the correct word. It's made available to all, regardless of income or lack there of. Sound better?

The achievers are paying taxes, but what gave you the notion that liberals/leftists/commies aren't achievers? You can be a republican and still eb a fucking leech to society.
Yup that sounds better, but your mentality about the issue has revealed itself, in other  words, as long as you ain't paying for it, it is "free".

Oh you can be achievers. Lets see who you are, hmmmm politicians, enough said, celebrities, enough said, and tree huggers, who cared more about the money that was shot and killed than the woman he ate, enough said, and college professors who have spent a life in a sterile classroom, building their own private dictatorship which they rule and have their worlds bent in their favor, no street cred whatsoever enough said. Yet,it was not these "achievers" among you, that elected Obama. Also, you know what to do with OTHER PEOPLES money, you tend to keep your own to yourselves, which is why conservatives are far more giving to charities than liberals are, generally speaking.

Problem is, all the liberals in Washington that are shoving big govt. control down our throats are not subject to it themselves, and the leeches who benefit without working for anything are not paying for anything either, so they don't give a shit. The burden is on the rest of us, and I am not liking it much.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ok, maybe "free" isn't the correct word. It's made available to all, regardless of income or lack there of. Sound better? The funds to this are gathered by taxes (d-uh).

The achievers are paying taxes, but what gave you the notion that liberals/leftists/commies aren't achievers? You can be a republican and still be a fucking leech to society.

lowing wrote:

What has that have to do with anything?
Because if you had a diverse culture with everyone telling you what they are entitle to, if you had enemies that wanted to know you off the mountain, if you werr asked by the everyone in the world for money and aid, you might not have the money for all of your "FREE" social programs.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

After rereading it, I've changed my mind. Apparently all of the religious are going with the conservatives. I support that as well as the rest of his ideas. As long as the EU lets NJ join them after we've purged all of the Conservative Christians.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Macbeth wrote:

After rereading it, I've changed my mind. Apparently all of the religious are going with the conservatives. I support that as well as the rest of his ideas. As long as the EU lets NJ join them after we've purged all of the Conservative Christians.
Fantastic, just what the EU needs, a state, that when it rains, makes it own gravy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lowing wrote:

Actually it wasn't a chain mail, I found while surfing, I do not do chain mail, never have, not once.
Does this ring a bell?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=121704
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Does this ring a bell?

again found it while surfing. I never do chain mails, never have. As close I have gotten is, someone sending me something, if I liked it I would post it, but I do not fwd shit on the email like chain letters.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Does this ring a bell?

again found it while surfing. I never do chain mails, never have. As close I have gotten is, someone sending me something, if I liked it I would post it, but I do not fwd shit on the email like chain letters.
But the above was sourced as a chain email, taken from a website because some guy said hey that chain mail is pretty funny I'll see if it's true. lol
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6464|Melbourne - Home of Football

lowing wrote:

Would you agree to this? If so, please pass it along other like-minded liberal and conservative patriots. And if you do not agree, just hit delete. In the friendly spirit of parting, I'll bet you ANWAR which one of us will need whose help in about 15 years.

Sincerely,

John J Wall
He's asking you to DELETE it off the webpage you found it on, not because it's in your inbox...

The elements listed by Mr Wall on his division of America: Populist measures such as tax cuts without provision for those who are not well off; A legal system with the same viewpoint as the government and that pays only lip service to civil rights; a police state where force is the answer to opposition and people live in fear of one another; corporations in league with the state to the detriment of the market and a 'profit is paramount' ethos, no mention of corporate responsibility; foreign relations down the barrel of a gun; a state supportive of a single religion with the exclusion of others; a user pays system where those who are towing the correct line, or in this case earning the correct amount have access to social services.

There was a period in history where several states had philosophies that loosely resemble this, they brought war to the world and American soldiers alongside others fought to stop their reigns of terror. I'm confident that the Americans laying down their lives in service to their country and under the star-spangled banner would want no part in the neo-conservative clusterfuck you wish to create.
13rin
+977|6478

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

We will continue to believe that healthcare is a privilege and not a right.
Does anyone else feel sickened by this remark\way of thinking?
I don't.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5998|The Mitten

lowing wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Fantastic, just what the EU needs, a state, that when it rains, makes it own gravy.

First thing you've said I've agreed with.....
EE (hats
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5860
the letter just shows how greedy and self centred the deluded extreme right are.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

DBBrinson1 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

We will continue to believe that healthcare is a privilege and not a right.
Does anyone else feel sickened by this remark\way of thinking?
I don't.
See I don't want to live in a world where you're turned down for medical care because of your ethnicity or the amount of money in your pocket.

Should you be of the privileged few I'm sure it's great. But what if you aren't? You don't meet the criteria to health care based on what?

"We're not going to treat your diabetes because it turns out your in the low income bracket, sorry."

I'd like to see medical care based on medical illness or condition. It should be a right, for everyone who needs it.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5998|The Mitten
Along the same lines as Aussiereaper.....

lowing wrote:

... We will keep our Judeo-Christian values. ...
...Pro life, then.
... We will continue to believe that healthcare is a privilege and not a right...
No wait, Pro-choice?
EE (hats
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
The fact that so many Americans seem to long for the dismemberment and fracture of the country based on petty political leanings just shows how lame they are. Same goes for the idiots in Vietnam and Korea
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

rammunition wrote:

the letter just shows how greedy and self centred the deluded extreme right are.
Ahhhhhhhh yes greed. Yeah already covered in my sig.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
just fucking lol.

How the fuck is this topic worthy? It's a deluded rant bu a 'law student' that you've grabbed of some shitty website.

Could we just occasionally see some good content in this section?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

FatherTed wrote:

just fucking lol.

How the fuck is this topic worthy? It's a deluded rant bu a 'law student' that you've grabbed of some shitty website.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=122485
^^ like this?

go bitch there also mkay
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

usmarine wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

just fucking lol.

How the fuck is this topic worthy? It's a deluded rant by a 'law student' that you've grabbed of some shitty website.

^^ like this?

go bitch there also mkay
lol i hadn't seen that topic, but thanks.

I didn't mean the above post to be just directed at lowing (yes yes, i typed 'you've grabbed'), it's also a general comment at this section.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

usmarine wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

just fucking lol.

^^ like this?

go bitch there also mkay
Well the kid wasn't imaginary.

This law student is.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

AussieReaper wrote:

This law student is.
i understand you have to defend every attack on lowing and walk hand in hand with the euros in your constant america bashing, but it would be a nice treat to see you do something else once and a while.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

usmarine wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

This law student is.
i understand you have to defend every attack on lowing and walk hand in hand with the euros in your constant america bashing, but it would be a nice treat to see you do something else once and a while.
I stand by my convictions, sir.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard