Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6647

Just chill out. Maybe give it a day or two?
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5948|United States
it's over , if she cancelled on you it's pretty obvious she doesn't want to
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6647

:(
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5732|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Yeah, see, problem I'm facing everywhere, half the people I ask say drop it, other half says wait it out...
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6647

TheDonkey wrote:

Yeah, see, problem I'm facing everywhere, half the people I ask say drop it, other half says wait it out...
Just wait it out, it's all you can do.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6164|'straya

TheDonkey wrote:

argo4 wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

Well I called her yesterday, and we agreed on hanging out Sunday, but today she called and canceled because of something she agreed to do a while back.

I didn't really have the train of thought to re-schedule on the spot, but, again, calling over and over seems clingy, no?
yes it does, don't call
So let it go, or wait for a call in the not-so-totally-near future, or...?
same thing happened to me... i waited like 3 days... then we had a chat again and she made excuses for 2 things i suggested so i gave up lol... she obviously wasn't interested. it annoying though because she still wants to "hang" when we see each other around but only when she is with friend so she looks popular.

bloody chicks.
Whiplash
Future Aviator
+40|5796|Central Texas
Ugh, not having a girlfriend is so annoying.
icecold2510
+31|6309

Whiplash wrote:

Ugh, not having a girlfriend is so annoying.
when you get one , you'll feel like saying having a girlfriend is annoying
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5948|United States
I will never have a girlfriend lol
icecold2510
+31|6309

argo4 wrote:

well go to the damn basketball game and get one
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5948|United States

icecold2510 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

haha, i should, i don't think i'll be picking up any girls though. Plus i don't think i'll appreciate my classmates athleticism as i just got cut from the tennis team lol.Talk about a shitty day
icecold2510
+31|6309

argo4 wrote:

icecold2510 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

haha, i should, i don't think i'll be picking up any girls though. Plus i don't think i'll appreciate my classmates athleticism as i just got cut from the tennis team lol.Talk about a shitty day
there are no girls in your classes that you talk to?
start flirting with them if so.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5948|United States

icecold2510 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

icecold2510 wrote:

yeah of course i do, one is a bitch, another has had pneumonia forever , one is too ugly, some are too hot , yeah so the convos stop at school lol
icecold2510
+31|6309

argo4 wrote:

icecold2510 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

some are too hot
never

hit that shit man
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6781|UK
no problems any more. FUCK YES!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5717|College Park, MD

icecold2510 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

icecold2510 wrote:

some are too hot
never

hit that shit man
i think he meant they're out of his league
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5779|Belgium
Quick question here

Yesterday I was at a party, danced with some girls, kissing occured etc... Then suddenly the girl I was dancing with said ' I have to go to the toilet' and she went off. Another girl did the same after dancing for a while.. Why's this lol? Do they want to get rid of me?
bennisboy
+829|6661|Poundland

Jebus wrote:

Quick question here

Yesterday I was at a party, danced with some girls, kissing occured etc... Then suddenly the girl I was dancing with said ' I have to go to the toilet' and she went off. Another girl did the same after dancing for a while.. Why's this lol? Do they want to get rid of me?
1. Maybe they do
2. Maybe they need the toilet, drinking makes you need to pee. If you kissed them, chances are it was this one
3. They got bored
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6795|Great Brown North

Jebus wrote:

Quick question here

they were so overtaken by your manliness they needed to "relieve" themselves to keep from publicly raping you

bennisboy wrote:

1. Maybe they do
2. Maybe they need the toilet, drinking makes you need to pee. If you kissed them, chances are it was this one
3. They got bored
or one of these.... i like my idea better
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5779|Belgium
I like Krazed's idea lol
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6122|Birmingham, UK
I got myself into a problem

Just now i got invited to a party by some girls, cause they say their friend likes me. So i had everyone pressuring me to say yes, so i did

Except i really don't want to go, since the girl that wants to go out with me requested for me to be there, so, how would i say i don't want to go, i've also said i dont want to go out with her but they just don't listen.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6771|Scotland

SEREVENT wrote:

Just now i got invited to a party by some girls, cause they say their friend likes me. So i had everyone pressuring me to say yes, so i did

Except i really don't want to go, since the girl that wants to go out with me requested for me to be there, so, how would i say i don't want to go, i've also said i dont want to go out with her but they just don't listen.
Is she hot?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6468|The Twilight Zone

SEREVENT wrote:

Why exactly don't you want to get laid go?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
phishman420
Banned
+821|5696
pics to judge
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5558|Toronto

SEREVENT wrote:

Two options. Either pee in her pool, or light something on fire. Possibly yourself if you are truly committed.

Take off your troll suit before you light yourself though, they have good re-sale value.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard