rindfisch
+0|6590
in my eyes its a nice add on with 2 maps made for tank battles.....
and great wall is a really nice map as well!!!

the euro f. weapons are also ok. especially the support gun is really good cause it also works fine on short distance without aiming....

for 10 bucks its really not a mistake to get it.....

Last edited by rindfisch (2006-03-21 22:02:22)

MaddoxM
+4|6583
A) Theres a lot of bugs
B) We should of had so much more
Rizen_Ji
+41|6705|200m out and smiling at you.
ur kinda demanding...
dubbs
+105|6601|Lexington, KY
I think that the tank maps are to make up for the lack of tanks on SF.  I have not played EF yet, waiting to see what bugs are out, and if EA is going to patch them.  Plus I am running low on funds right now.
rindfisch
+0|6590
yeah the bugs are really anoying by the time but i guess the community still prefers to get the game earlier instead of waiting a couple more weeks.....i guess there will be a new patch when the 2nd booster comes out.....
{USI}_Zombie
+11|6743
tank battles? More like a candy store for the jet guys, I can't get within 20 feet of a vehicle without one or both jets bombing/strafing/crashing in to me.  Another could be fun couple of maps made only fun for the aviators.  The maps are large and I spend most of my time running from flag to flag.
  On the plus side, I have not encountered any bugs, it runs smooth, and my vanilla bf2 even seems smoother and framerates are improved.
  I really want to play the 16 person version of the tank maps so I can actually experience a large scale armor battle.
$kelet0r
+16|6652

MaddoxM wrote:

A) Theres a lot of bugs
B) We should of had so much more
yeah all the bugs bother me too - name even one
section9
+9|6817|USA
Well not jump on the band wagon here because I've been enjoying the add on, I sometimes get random crashes to desktop when I'm on great wall. I've also noticed that some players require more shots to kill then others don't know if thats a bug. I have seen some people jump over my claymores and not set it off.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

Well Tabra Quarry and Op Smoke Screen r nothing but gargantuan monotonous tank grinding levels, Wall is ok i guess, nothing spectacular, weapons are ok. Tiger tries to explode as soon as you even try to land, where as the Havoc you can throw at the floor and takes no damage on landing. Eurofighter is as responsive as a Sloth on Vallium. Think that about sums it up for me.

EDIT: - Oh one thing more, what fuckwit modeled the challenger? its about 5 foot too short and 2 foot too tall. looks like a toy model youd give to a 5 year old

THIS is a Challenger 2

https://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/row/challenger2-mbt.jpg

Not that grossly mis-shapen excuse for a tank they put in game

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2006-03-22 04:10:00)

drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6680|austria

rindfisch wrote:

the euro f. weapons are also ok. especially the support gun is really good cause it also works fine on short distance without aiming....
i like a gun because i must not aim...omfg no comment!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6705|Houston, TX

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

? its about 5 foot too short and 2 foot too tall.
Uhh...If it's five feet to short how can it be two feet too tall? I think the guy that modeled the tank taught you how to estimate dimensions. Lol.

tall/short
wide/narrow
deep/shallow

I'm enjoying EF. Every game has bugs so that's not worth complaining about.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

short in length dumbass
rindfisch
+0|6590

TeK||drake666 wrote:

rindfisch wrote:

i like a gun because i must not aim...omfg no comment!
besides i didnt say "i must not aim"......what i meant is at short distance u can just shoot at enemys without clicking your right mouse button.....with the pkm f.e. i hit a shit when enemy is more than 10 feet away....
Otter
+0|6634|Sheffield, UK
What a cool add-on Euro Forces is, roughly the same price as a packet of smokes and 10x more enjoyment!. What the hell is all the stuff about the challenger 2 been out of proportion. its a game!, Its not a real tank!. it has no real armour and also its a ball of light comming out of the barrel not a 120mm shell.
Not had any bugs what so ever, just increased performance on BF2 in general!

EF was also my first online purchase!, what a great purchase it was too!
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6725|Columbus, Indiana

{USI}_Zombie wrote:

tank battles? More like a candy store for the jet guys, I can't get within 20 feet of a vehicle without one or both jets bombing/strafing/crashing in to me.  Another could be fun couple of maps made only fun for the aviators.  The maps are large and I spend most of my time running from flag to flag.
  On the plus side, I have not encountered any bugs, it runs smooth, and my vanilla bf2 even seems smoother and framerates are improved.
  I really want to play the 16 person version of the tank maps so I can actually experience a large scale armor battle.
I agree with you those 2 maps are a Plane/Heli "Whores"......err I mean Plane/Heli "Ace Pilots" dream come true.
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6668|İstanbul,Türkiye
Operation Smoke Screen isnt a heli/plane whore map it is actually a tank whoring map. Taraba quarry can be pain in the ass since bombers get in the way (More fun for me), also great wall just great more enjoyable than karkand.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

short in length dumbass
Then you shoud've indicated it was short in length, erm, "dumbass".
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6659|Tampa Bay Florida
As long as you've got supporting engineers waiting nearby, (=friendly tanks, being driven bu engys) enemy air support isn't much of a problem.
rindfisch
+0|6590

Spearhead wrote:

As long as you've got supporting engineers waiting nearby, (=friendly tanks, being driven bu engys) enemy air support isn't much of a problem.
tru??? not works for me...if a airplane bombs my tank its over for me - one hit & youre gone no matter how much people are around you that could repair you.....

i think the problem is that like in real live every air unit got WAY ADVANTAGE over every ground or see unit.....like if youre in a squad with 2 or 3 at a tank dont have any chance against u.....aigainst a chopper or an airplane you can normally do a shit......i guess thats why i dont like flying heli & aircrafts its just no fun. when i am like killing 20-40 peeps with my rifle this is really something thats hard. killing like 50 people with bombs & missiles and board gun isnt that big of a deal.....

i once played in team with an UBER pilot.....like every round scoring around 80 - 150 points by getting killed only like 3 times......means kd ratio was around 30-1 ........no chance to compete when youre with your rifle @battlefield

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard