The Stig BR
+7|5511
Hey guys , just passing by to show you my video.Hope you'll enjoy it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvw2ua6GmQM
Ps: I recomend you watch this in good quality , and yes I'm from Brazil and this footage took place in all of our 6 brazilian servers.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6271
Whats the name of the last song?
The Stig BR
+7|5511
Johnny Cash - God's gonna cut you down
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Nice TV'ing plus I loved the eryx kills! Nice to also see that you don't need a click-macro to be good unlike so many.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5523|♥♥

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Nice TV'ing plus I loved the eryx kills! Nice to also see that you don't need a click-macro to be good unlike so many.
This
Slarty
+37|5934|Ingerland
Great video, you must be every pilots worst nightmare

+1
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5564|Dublin, Ireland
Nice video.

<3 ~ Irish
signa
~~~~~
+50|6698|Michigan, USA
you went a little overboard with the tags.
covenant
+4|6184
nice jet shots, nice solid shooting as well. only criticism is that the dodges were all the same, you opponents didn't really have a clue. the classic roll and be done with it dodge
MysteryJake
+12|6177|California

covenant wrote:

nice jet shots, nice solid shooting as well. only criticism is that the dodges were all the same, you opponents didn't really have a clue. the classic roll and be done with it dodge
My thoughts exactly, although there was some nice TV'ing there a roll just isn't gonna cut it against good players. Seeing as that's the only dodge used I would say your opponents were pretty bad.

Edit - rewording.

Last edited by MysteryJake (2009-02-27 14:57:08)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6616
Pretty cool stuff. Unique music that didn't suck.

I'd say just get rid of the easy chopper shots and you got a great vid.
The Stig BR
+7|5511

MysteryJake wrote:

covenant wrote:

My thoughts exactly, although there was some nice TV'ing there a roll just isn't gonna cut it against good players. Seeing as that's the only dodge used I would say your opponents were pretty bad.

Edit - rewording.
The fucked up thing is that since there's only two 64 player servers in Brazil they're always full and you cant always get a good pilot or a good gunner , there's always 7 or 8 players trying to get the chopper , where only one or two can actually fly or gun.
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5753|Israel
Loved your movie mate, cheers from Israel

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard