RookTgz
The Rookie
+8|5534
I've searched but haven't come up with anything.

I thought this guy is pretty damn good with that AK-74, a little bunny hopper but this is a tournament/lan party player.

Edit: I damn near forgot a disclaimer...may cause seizures if you suffer from epilepsy.

Last edited by RookTgz (2009-02-26 15:40:56)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
RookTgz
The Rookie
+8|5534
You gonna post that vid in there or you want me to do it?

That wink is confusing
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

RookTgz wrote:

You gonna post that vid in there or you want me to do it?

That wink is confusing
Nah, I'm just saying, post videos in there in future.

I've seen this one, and I liked it, dunno why it wasn't in my thread.

Also, wink was because you searched but didn't find my thread
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6456|cuntshitlake

RookTgz wrote:

a little bunny hopper
a) You can't bunnyhop in CoD4.
b) Bunnyhopping is awesome and encouraged gaming style.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
RookTgz
The Rookie
+8|5534

DeathUnlimited wrote:

RookTgz wrote:

a little bunny hopper
You can bunny hop just a limited bit, I do think its badass just jumping out giving no one a chance the way this guy does it in the video. I even tried throwing that nade where he does and it works lot of the time ...from both ways.

Edit: Im mostly a noob, but I cant help it...got Radeon X300 pushing that game, HD 4670 in a couple days though! Reviews say it pushes CoD4 at 1280x1024 MAXd at 60 frames/sec. Which is far better than lowest and 640x480 for the time being LOL.

Feel sorry for me, dont ridicule me.

Last edited by RookTgz (2009-02-26 04:54:21)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

RookTgz wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

RookTgz wrote:

a little bunny hopper
You can bunny hop just a limited bit, I do think its badass just jumping out giving no one a chance the way this guy does it in the video. I even tried throwing that nade where he does and it works lot of the time ...from both ways.

Edit: Im mostly a noob, but I cant help it...got Radeon X300 pushing that game, HD 4670 in a couple days though! Reviews say it pushes CoD4 at 1280x1024 MAXd at 60 frames/sec. Which is far better than lowest and 640x480 for the time being LOL.

Aww man, don't get the 4670. It's away to be seriously outdated. (I have a 4670, btw. I get 125 FPS constant at full graphics at 1024x768)
RookTgz
The Rookie
+8|5534

Finray wrote:

RookTgz wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Aww man, don't get the 4670. It's away to be seriously outdated. (I have a 4670, btw. I get 125 FPS constant at full graphics at 1024x768)
Argh, thats nice. HOWEVER, as you see the prototype/reference design requires one 6-pin PCI-E which I do not have! That was the sole purpose of choosing the 4670, the 9500GTalso doesn't need a PCI-E connector but I scratched that card once I saw benchmarks.

And thanks for giving me some numbers

I can imagine running those in Crossfire with an AMD build I'm set to buy with tax returns.

Last edited by RookTgz (2009-02-26 06:17:20)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London
nothing special
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
Nothing special about any CoD4 video/player compared to CoD1/CoD2 days.

Weeeeeeeeeeeep.

:'(

Nice editing though.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RookTgz
The Rookie
+8|5534
The thing is...its a tournament video...most of the kills are full of clan tags.

He doesnt really go and beat up noobs in pubs like most here
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

RookTgz wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

RookTgz wrote:

a little bunny hopper

oh my god. My old X300 couldn't even handle BF2... I feel sorry for you man.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
RookTgz
The Rookie
+8|5534

Miggle wrote:

RookTgz wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

oh my god. My old X300 couldn't even handle BF2... I feel sorry for you man.
I can run BF2 fine though at lowest settings Geometry on high, 800x600 its not bad lol I've never really known quality graphics+high fps so it doesn't bother me
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5897|CA

RookTgz wrote:

The thing is...its a tournament video...most of the kills are full of clan tags.

Yeah, although the video is good and editing is superb, there is something that's extra challenging about pubing..I'm guessing the occasional lag/connection spike, "WTF" moments, and all that shit.
Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd
Being someone who can't count; I found the the whole 1v4's and 1v5's etc very helpful.
RookTgz
The Rookie
+8|5534

Phaytal wrote:

Being someone who can't count; I found the the whole 1v4's and 1v5's etc very helpful.
I would guess its just to let viewers know what to expect

Remember, sarcasm doesn't work on the internet.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

TopHat01 wrote:

RookTgz wrote:

Yeah, although the video is good and editing is superb, there is something that's extra challenging about pubing..I'm guessing the occasional lag/connection spike, "WTF" moments, and all that shit.
Yeah but in public nobody has any skill.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard