What Type of Gamer Are You?

Relaxed46%46% - 47
Serious31%31% - 32
Abusive22%22% - 23
Total: 102
SGT_BlueHawk
+5|5583|U.S.A.

Vladick wrote:

My 15-year-old son always wonders why I play BF2 at all. He always asks why I play a game that makes me so angry.!
Maybe a good question we should all answer, ey?
Rs_Dragongod
+2|6286
Abusive.  I tend to break things around me when I die unecessarily.
northsider
+1|5653|Chicago
I'm definitely relaxed.  I always feel like people play these kinds of games way too much and get way into it.  Kind of takes the fun out of us casual players...
NgoDamWei
+7|5682|Western North Carolina
Serious - don't cheat and never padded so what ever I have I can say were truly earned.  But I do play to help my team win and won't stay long with circle jerk non team players.

I'm not sure what anyone means by abusive - broke a mouse once, have been known to give a primal scream but don't kick the cat or choke chain the dog.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6680|Groningen, The Netherlands
Serious on some games, relaxed on others...maybe a bit abusive as in playing to much?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6663
video gaming is a srs business
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5478|Yeah, there :)

Rs_Dragongod wrote:

Abusive.  I tend to break things around me when I die unecessarily.
Lol me too
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6481|cuntshitlake

Mixture or serious and abusive usually. Everyone on vent with me when I play knows I rage every two minutes.

EDIT: I am relaxed when I play drunk though.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-06-05 07:19:02)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
Mostly relaxed and abusive. I think everyone gets angry at some point when playing a game
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6132|SC | USA |
I take most if not all of my games seriously. I play project reality constantly though.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5474
Well I rage from behind computer screen to people I dont even know and call them shitfags and horribads, then I QQ when some bads kill me and call them lucky every time. I also swear a lot when aggrovated.

But thats just when im not on a good mood, else than tat im relax'd XD

Oh and I also run the game with speedbuggy -glitch, got a 6 month GUID ban and still going, GG fucking GGC-Fagstream, useless morons that rather ban some guy that can move a bit faster with a buggy than some guy crashing x100 servers and hacking into other paying customers accounts rofl. I LOVE U GGC UR DOING A GR8 JOB BROS

EMORRRRAAGE::!:!!:!:!:!:!!

Last edited by RoaringJet[FIN] (2009-06-06 04:33:53)

RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5474
I mean seriously, they spent the time to look into my battlerecorder files, in that time they could prolly have caught 10 cheaters with the same method :
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5612|Dublin, Ireland
Relaxed when playing public conquest.

Serious when playing competitive conquest.

Pure abusive/serious when playing public & competitive infantry.
Nihil
+15|5824|Malaga, Spain

steelie34 wrote:

i usually have fun when i'm playing.  i'll get irritated if i die because i make stupid mistakes over and over.  but for the most part i dont give a shit.  sometimes i'll even fly around newbs to help em learn a thing or two.  the other night, though, i was just flat out raging on warlord.  this sonofabitch killed so me much with the nade launcher, i couldn't believe how pissed i was getting. 
It's funny how the grenade launcher can reduce experience hardened players to shrieking bitches in a few short minutes. I have witnessed this many times. Especially when you're killing the same squad of medics all the time, they just aren't used to it and cannot hadle it.

As for me, I'm pretty chilled unless I have a bunch of bad games in a row. You know how it can be sometimes - some asshole teamkills you for the tank/jet. Mildly pissed off. Then some asshole from your team steals your tank while you are repairing it. Increasingly pissed off. Then some idiot griefer teamkills you randomly just for lolz. Pretty darned pissed off. Then punkbuster kicks you. Extremely pissed off.

Follwed by a ctd and extreme frustration.

Apart from the bugs and the glitches and the cheaters and the teamkillers, nothing else really phases me.
Supabull
+1|5433
98% relaxed. Only thing that gets my goat is those ppl that do that dolphin dive jump dolphin dive, 4 times a second. but then i take a deep breath, remember they are pricks, smile, and move on >.<

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard