tomfoster
+12|6145
I have the MX518
I have big hands too and you know what they say about big hands...

...big gloves.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6667|The Netherlands

tomfoster wrote:

I have the MX518
I have big hands too and you know what they say about big hands...

...big gloves.
lolz, i have the mx518 aswell anyways <3 the vid hint
hintakaari
+113|5954
i liked G5 a lot more because it was laser. It kept tracking after you lift it 2cm on air, optical tracks maybe max 0,5cm on air.

And that is important for me Because; i have low dpi, and small space for my mouse. i can upload one video showing what i mean
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5610|Dublin, Ireland

hintakaari wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3U5PsTR89E
Nice, I wanted to do something similar with my joystick

<3 ~ Irish
blacklupus
+13|6706
my sense is quite similar to that. with the G9 its great handling, too.

the G5 works pretty good as well as i see.
aLi3nZ
+138|6522|New Zealand
I used to use G9 (when it was first released my whole team got them free as part of logitech sponsership) but it is quite different to all other mice I have used and is not as comfortable to use/hold imo.  I did find that it had more control then any other mouse I had used though.

I ended up going back to G5. I have the exact same mouse as hintakkari and find it great but I don't think I lift it very much. It is pretty cool you can do that hintakaari
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5707|Behind your chair... :)

hintakaari wrote:

i liked G5 a lot more because it was laser. It kept tracking after you lift it 2cm on air, optical tracks maybe max 0,5cm on air.

And that is important for me Because; i have low dpi, and small space for my mouse. i can upload one video showing what i mean
Exactly, thats why the G5 has served me for a long while aswell (400-500 dpi) Forgot to ask you Hint, what mousemat do you use with that? I have a SteelSeries 5L, the large bastard...

PS: People, please dont think that a Mouse/Mousemat and its settings can improve your aim, these are only good tools to give the already aim you already have the best support... some can get super ultra hyper 1337 with one of those ball-mouses from 1995 and 1$ mousemats from IKEA for example

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-02-26 13:20:26)

aLi3nZ
+138|6522|New Zealand
^Nice setup

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

PS: People, please dont think that a Mouse/Mousemat and its settings can improve your aim, these are only good tools to give the already aim you already have the best support... some can get super ultra hyper 1337 with one of those ball-mouses from 1995 and 1$ mousemats from IKEA for example
Don't listen to him. Buy any mouse from Logitech. It will make you go from Zero to Hero instantly.

LOL.
hintakaari
+113|5954
My setup is not nice, it sucks my chair doesnt go under the table so i have to sit too far or so that my body is twisted (and my back doesnt like that)
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

hintakaari wrote:

My setup is not nice, it sucks my chair doesnt go under the table so i have to sit too far or so that my body is twisted (and my back doesnt like that)
But your gaming drinks are quite good at least

BF2 is so much easier after 2 or 3
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
aLi3nZ
+138|6522|New Zealand

hintakaari wrote:

Damn. Yeah, I didn't think It was that great. Just said that because you are so leet.

<3 my setup tbh: http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9205/mysetup.jpg
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie

hintakaari wrote:

i dont have mousemat. i have pc table made of steel

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2343 … 519lv9.jpg
Well yea i guess thats good when you get used to it aswell, but my table is out of wood which would scrach the crap out of my mouse... and make my hand bleed aswell Nice beer you have there btw
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6386|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Outstanding as always. I take it you removed in-game sound apart from weapons? Just curious how you managed that without all the 'spotting' crap. Also some of those shots you've got serious hit-box lagg, the one at cement (cant remember the time) you were out by miles yet nailed him; I love BF2 for that. The 5 kills in a clip was a personal fav, and the speed at which you clocked them up brilliant. Good editing and music. Glad to see your still playing, need someone to keep me interested when I come home. Happy sniping. +1
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie

aLi3nZ wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

Damn. Yeah, I didn't think It was that great. Just said that because you are so leet.

whats up with the 5 monitors in the background there?
aLi3nZ
+138|6522|New Zealand

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

whats up with the 5 monitors in the background there?
That would be where I am sitting right now, lol. I put up the Map Stratigies and Spawn Points, as well as Ventrilo (Voice Chat) on my secondary monitors during matches. - The monitors do come in handy, were very cheap to buy and don't use much power. So no reason not to tbh.
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5576
I also have logitic MX518 it was the 1st mouse I used with the sniper but the different between MX518 and G5 the dpi MX is 1800 but G5 2000 n Im ok with it MX
Sambuccashake
+126|6626|Sweden
Insane as always!

The amount of kickvotes you must experience...
Acme1234
+62|6124|Melbourne, Australia

hintakaari wrote:

I know the feeling. I have to play on a weird angle as well. Gets annoying at times, but you get used to it.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5465/dsc00384s.jpg
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6779|d
dl in hq, worth the wait. +!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6662
You kinda suck with the SVD.
hintakaari
+113|5954

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

ty
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5610|Dublin, Ireland

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Not really, he'd pwn you and anybody you know.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6354|Too late for you to know...

hintakaari wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

ty
ROFL!!!
tomfoster
+12|6145
Before I got a decent mouse I had a ball mouse that was something like £1.99 from tesco (unbranded) and never used a mouse mat. Actually I still don't use a mouse mat...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard