SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6408|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
One warning, alcohol effects increase with altitude, so you can get baked pretty good up there on a glass or two
Scratch[USA]
+105|6544
I think they collect duty free before the flight and give it to you on the way out.  Easy solution fly first class.  Free drinks and you better drink as much to even try to get your monies worth.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida
idk ive never flown nor do i want to
15 more years! 15 more years!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6391|The Gem Saloon
when i went to maui, it was a 12 hour flight.

i was really not looking forward to it. im not scared of flying...been in the air since i was 3, and have traveled the majority of this country.

just the whole 12 hours thing had me bummin.

i stayed up the whole night before...something like 30 hours of no sleep by the time i got on the plane. smoked up on the way to the airport, and then right when i was getting on the plane i took two tylenol pm. sat down, auto-rotation, and then got me some of the little bottles of booze they have.

slammed four of those, and ten minutes later i was feeling real good.
then it happened.

this little baby (im gonna guess under a year) started screaming and crying...why? the dumbshit parents brought this little baby on a 12 hour flight with a fucking broken arm in a cast.

ya.....

i didnt sleep at all.

by the time i went to sleep, i had been up for 70 hours...been swimming, scored a bag, met pepper and met some chick that i wound up getting with later that same trip...

oh, and i pissed out of my asshole for a good three hours for drinking the water out of the fountain when i got off the plane.

then, like three days later, i drank the fucking water again.

ffs im stupid sometimes.

anyway, sorry for the rambling.

i try to sleep through all of my flights.

books and tylenol PM do wonders.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6471|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Im back in Salt Lake City on the 28th march, it'll be a 24 hour trip, from that theres a 7.5 hour flight to JFK from Manchester and then 6 hours in the airport, then a 5.5 hour flight to Salt Lake Int airport

Cant wait!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK
lol a 5 hour flight is nothing, and i imagine it would be hell to be shit faced on a plane.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

Can't bring liquor on flights (legally)
Can't bring more than 3 fluid oz. (although I think this rule is enforced whimsically)
Take some xanax/valium/other downer if you are anxious
Take ambien or other sleeping pills if you just want to sleep
Buck up and order drinks from the attendants.  They aren't bad, just be aware they might try to cut you off so ask people around you if they will order you drinks beforehand (plan ahead).  As long as you aren't acting too drunk you should be good.  I've never been cut off on a flight.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland

Mitch wrote:

idk ive never flown nor do i want to
Why not?
GR34
+215|6542|ALBERTA> CANADA

AussieReaper wrote:

Protecus wrote:

Any hitches I don't know about?
If you get a window seat, it's harder to get the attention of the stewardess that's got the drinks.
well if he brough a gun on the plane there would not be a problem of getting her attention

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard