.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys

Phaytal wrote:

Spark wrote:

http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?story=57098&page=1

Goodbye, 5000-member alliance.
Heard about that, mega win. Hopefully 0.0 will get some new faces nao.
Mittany: "I accidentally the whole alliance"

Watch Goonswarm take over 0.0 and own this game now.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Mugen
+19|5970
disBand of Brothers
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6566|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
goddamn, is that all those people do with their time?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Honestly Idc who wins (well, from an alliance pov, I do sort of), but I tell you what - this place is gonna get a loooooot more interesting.

And this:

And proof of how awesome the sandbox game concept is when players, not developers, are allowed to run things.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
jmsprovan
+18|5783|Alba
you guys can stop dancing now and go back to 'bearing, they're back under a new name and have regained most of their sov
Phaytal
+20|6125|Engarlandd
Goons aint taking over shit, BoB will be back within days, and a shit load of other alliances will come in for the fight now.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6708

Remember girls: join the BF2s channel for serious lolz and information/help!

Just gotten the ultimate in carebearness. A fully Faction fitted Navy Raven .
Phaytal
+20|6125|Engarlandd

Bernadictus wrote:

Come and show it me, i won't gank it, promise!
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6712

Bernadictus wrote:

You are officially gay.
GR34
+215|6516|ALBERTA> CANADA
me and my little brother just started playing he cinde of got me into it.  my name is Assassin 23 he is Hitman23. I am trying to get a ship to mine with or at lease one with a huge cargo hold so I can get my other ships and bring them to my station
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

GR34 wrote:

me and my little brother just started playing he cinde of got me into it.  my name is Assassin 23 he is Hitman23. I am trying to get a ship to mine with or at lease one with a huge cargo hold so I can get my other ships and bring them to my station
If you've just started playing, you won't be able to afford anything that can move ships

For mining, work up to an Osprey or similar (Cruiser class)

With regards to moving ships, fly a ship to the station you want to be at, right click on the ship and select leave, then pod back to the station your other ships are at. Rinse and repeat.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GR34

FatherTed wrote:

GR34 wrote:

If you've just started playing, you won't be able to afford anything that can move ships

With regards to moving ships, fly a ship to the station you want to be at, right click on the ship and select leave, then pod back to the station your other ships are at. Rinse and repeat.
Perfect thank you.    I pack all of my stuff up to move to jin___ and I was ambushed at a gate by 2 ships they raped me I lost all my stuff I tryed to retreve my stuff but they almost got me again so I warped away really fast. Iam definitly going buy a time card for this game I am addicted. Even tho I really have know Idea how to do any thing mainly make money agents and mining are the only things I know
Mugen
+19|5970

GR34 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

GR34 wrote:

Perfect thank you.    I pack all of my stuff up to move to jin___ and I was ambushed at a gate by 2 ships they raped me I lost all my stuff I tryed to retreve my stuff but they almost got me again so I warped away really fast. Iam definitly going buy a time card for this game I am addicted. Even tho I really have know Idea how to do any thing mainly make money agents and mining are the only things I know
I suppose you were in low-sec?
Anyway you shouldn't move into systems with a security status of 0.4 and less for the time being.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

GR34 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

GR34 wrote:

Meh, two paths really.

Find a nice corp, start PVP early

or do what i did, and just mission for a bit, it honestly takes no time to get in a Cruiser. Once you hit lvl3 agents the money starts noticably rolling in. What faction are you?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6712

Step one: Go to autopilot.
Step two: One the autopilot settings, select prefer safer.
Step three: Go to avoidance systems, and add in Rancer.

Grats, you just saved yourself a gate camp or twelve.
Volatile
+252|6675|Sextupling in Empire

Bernadictus wrote:

Negative. It's a close second to the ultimate, which would be the beast known as the Golem.

I put this together last night and it just destroys missions.

Mission raping Golem

high
- cruise missile launcher II x 4
- small tractor beam I x 2
- salvager I

med
- pithi B-type small shield booster x 2
- shield boost amplifier II
- target painter II
- invulnerability field II x 2
- photon scattering field II

low
- ballistic control system  II x 3
- power diagnostic system II

rigs
- warhead flare catalyst I
- warhead rigor catalyst I

This ship has the power of eight launchers(100% bonus to missile damage), tractors can reach out to 40km(due to another bonus),massive 1225 m3 cargo hold, and shield boosters perma-run and can handle almost anything. You could add faction/deadspace mods to it to make it even more mean, but I've seen too many high sec gank mails and don't have the balls to risk it .

The CNR is nice, but I had to run another character simultaneously to efficiently pull in wrecks to loot and salvage. This ship works splendidly solo.

Last edited by Volatile (2009-02-16 19:22:07)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6489|Montucky
I have a Caldari Shuttle...

and a Drake, Kestrel, Merlin, Raven, Badger Mark 2......

I can't fly my Raven yet.  I bet my friend I could kick his ass on a PVP Tech 1 Kestrel Fight..
Phaytal
+20|6125|Engarlandd
Volatile, a target painter for cruises? I thought you only used TP's for Torp set ups, are cruises really that bad now, or do you just like wasting ammo on frigs?
Volatile

Phaytal wrote:

Volatile, a target painter for cruises? I thought you only used TP's for Torp set ups, are cruises really that bad now, or do you just like wasting ammo on frigs?
Missiles got completely fuxored in QR and cruises do shit damage against smaller targets. Though if it wasn't for the 30% bonus to TP's I get from the golum, I'd keep it off and just use warrior II's.

Warrior II's are a waste of time when I can instapop basic frigs with 2 cruises and kill AF's with a couple of volleys.

Last edited by Volatile (2009-02-17 14:01:04)

GR34
whats the web site that you guys get your time cards from?
Volatile

GR34 wrote:

whats the web site that you guys get your time cards from?
https://secure.eve-online.com/etc.aspx
Phaytal
+20|6125|Engarlandd
Use ShatteredCrystal the first time you buy you get a call within the hour, no matter where you live and they ask you a few questions, some seem silly but theyll have a laugh along with you surprisingly and after that you normally get them within an hour or so.

BTW, any of you lads down in delve? Been a made house lately, but can get some decent sized fleet fights going.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

Phaytal wrote:

Use ShatteredCrystal the first time you buy you get a call within the hour, no matter where you live and they ask you a few questions, some seem silly but theyll have a laugh along with you surprisingly and after that you normally get them within an hour or so.
i thanked the lady that called me for not being outsourced and asian... she thought it was a lot funnier than i did

they are a fantastic site though, get my codes within seconds
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6489|Montucky
Finally have figured out a good passive shield tank for my Drake.. wooo Solo LVL 3's.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

S3v3N wrote:

Finally have figured out a good passive shield tank for my Drake.. wooo Solo LVL 3's.
Eaasssy

2x LSE's
4x Mission spec res amps
4x SPR's

3 x field purgers

go T2 asap, and you have one of the best mission ships evvar

when i used to play a T2 passive drake could solo me some lvl4s, with a mate salvaging

what other stuff you using?

i had (iirc) 7 heavy t2s, a tractor (offline) and 4 hobgoblins

Last edited by FatherTed (2009-02-21 13:35:25)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard