Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
This day in age semen can be stored and artificially inseminated later. Disregarding the cost and effectiveness, which will more than likely decrease and increase respectively over time, why would you not be castrated?

You can't really miss it. You don't waste an awful lot of time, mentally and physically. Finding a special someone would be a lot more about finding a special someone than finding something to fuck. You are less yet another cancer risk.

Does a dog without his equipment really miss it?

DAST because this is one of the few things I can't rationalize myself into the opposite position of, after trying for some time. Probably have to move to EE in the morning, but eh who knows.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Get laid you will find out how great it is.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Macbeth wrote:

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Macbeth wrote:

^_^ this

and why would I want  to be castrated?
Flaming_Maniac

Macbeth wrote:

If you make the leap you don't care anymore yes?

Is it not dumb to care about losing something that you don't care about once you have lost it?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
As far as I know, without balls, you lose your will to have to have sex.
Without balls you wouldn't produce testosterone, probably losing whatever maleness you may have.
Without balls chicks have nothing to play with when they are sucking cock.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-02-17 20:43:08)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Is it not dumb to care about losing something that you don't care about once you have lost it?
If you want to become a eunuch nobody here is going to stop you.
Roc18
`

Superior Mind wrote:

Without balls you wouldn't produce testosterone, probably losing whatever maleness you may have.
lololololo true

Last edited by Roc18 (2009-02-17 20:46:06)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Does a dog without his equipment really miss it?
It doesn't stop them from licking their penis instead of balls, so I guess not.

Look at how the Egyptians treated Eunuchs lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Flaming_Maniac

Superior Mind wrote:

This is my point. How can this be a detraction once you have done the deed?

Macbeth wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I can make my own decisions tyvm, I am challenging you to defend yourself in keeping your balls when presented with reasons why not to.
Roc18
`

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I can make my own decisions tyvm, I am challenging you to defend yourself in keeping your balls when presented with reasons why not to.
I can't breathe im laughing so hard

You would want to do the "deed" several more times with your sexual partner
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Fuck it I'll take the challenge.
One reason to want to keep your balls would be if you do ever decide to have a child with someone you can actually enjoy doing it naturally and your wife wouldn't have to use a turkey baster.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
They keep my hands warm during the harsh Long Island winters (OH MAI GAWD 20 DEGREES).

And they give me testosterone so I can be overly cocky with the female species.

You should get to know them sometime FM, it might give you another perspective on this topic.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
i think i'd rather castrate my head
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flaming_Maniac
"deed" referring to the much more weighty act of chopping off your balls, not fucking your woman.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Have you not seen Fight Club, FM?

Depression would set in.
Hormone injections would cause tit growth.
Ultimately you would be shot in the head and a group of mischievous drones would chant your name around your dead body.

FatherTed wrote:

i think i'd rather castrate my head
Cut out your eyes? Or cut off your ears?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-02-17 20:51:47)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada
no. NO. A) it would look awful, and women would not like it.

b) loss of sex drive

c) no balls=not a man.

why not just get a vasectomy? u keep ur balls and yet no leakage
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

"deed" referring to the much more weighty act of chopping off your balls, not fucking your woman.
I know, if you cut off your balls and you are starting to regret your choice go to a hospital ASAP.
Flaming_Maniac

Macbeth wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

One reason to want to keep your balls would be if you do ever decide to have a child with someone you can actually enjoy doing it naturally and your wife wouldn't have to use a turkey baster.
Like she won't have any other metallic instruments all over her in the months to come anyways.

Is it worth the risk that balls present in any case? From infidelity or physical harm (or the physical harm that comes from infidelity)? That's being a bit selfish, putting yourself in front of your family no?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Why do anything when you can just sleep in stasis with an IV hooked up to you?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Like she won't have any other metallic instruments all over her in the months to come anyways.

Is it worth the risk that balls present in any case? From infidelity or physical harm (or the physical harm that comes from infidelity)? That's being a bit selfish, putting yourself in front of your family no?
Have some damn self control and you won't have to worry about sticking your dick into any other woman or men. Whatever floats your boat.

Why do I think this entire topic is one big damn loaded question?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Superior Mind wrote:

enjoying the virtual reality headset.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Roc18
`

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

that's why dogs get castrated so they don;t feel like having sex and don't produce offspring. That would be a clear determent to having sex after chopping your balls off in addition to the above posts.

Last edited by Roc18 (2009-02-17 20:58:20)

Flaming_Maniac

Superior Mind wrote:

There is a lot to enjoy in life that isn't naturally driven isn't there?

Macbeth wrote:

Have some damn self control and you won't have to worry about sticking your dick into any other woman or men. Whatever floats your boat.

Why do I think this entire topic is one big damn loaded question?
Why deal with even the stray thought if you don't have to? It's not about self-control, it's about not dangling a huge bar of chocolate in front of you without any purpose.

All the reasons so far are old to me, the ones that aren't so difficult to come up with. I only made the topic with the expectation of being ridiculed to see if anyone could bother to come up with something new.

Frankly, I don't think there is any good reason. I think a lot of ideas are absurd because there is no good argument against them.

Roc18 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

that's why dogs get castrated so they don;t feel like having sex and don't produce offspring. That would be a clear determent to having sex after chopping your balls off in addition to the above posts.
Oh my god that is the whole fucking point, to not have sex. Not for that reason, but that is the obvious result.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Just look at C-3PO. He has no balls. Is that who you would want to be like? R2 on the other hand probably has some fucking elephant ones.

Destroying the will to reproduce is seemingly destroying the purpose of existence, to spread our genes. Every life form to date has had that one purpose. Evolution is just a way for genes to find a better way to pass it self on. Without a will to reproduce you may as well be a machine.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-02-17 21:01:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard