Hakei
Banned
+295|6014
Okay, so I've gone through with a program and deleted every double I have, only problem is - I have however lots of songs that have the name in their title/no name whatsoever and no album data.

What free program can I use that'll give all of the songs decent details and all relevant information? I have around 15'000 songs and I don't want to edit those by hand.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6779|San Antonio, Texas
Hakei
Banned
+295|6014
'Risk-Free Trial. Download Now'

Thanks for the help man, I've tried googling and come up with none that are free (nor found any torrents)
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6458|King Of The Islands

Throw em in WMP and let it sort it out lulz.

It'll make a shitstorm of your library, but it's better organisation than what you've done.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6362|California
Are you using iTunes?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6620|132 and Bush

Media Monkey is great for this. W8.. is media monkey pay?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Defiance
+438|6690

Kmarion wrote:

Media Monkey is great for this. W8.. is media monkey pay?
You can pay for "Gold Version," otherwise it's freeware.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6651|Finland

Winamp -> Open all files -> Select all in playlist -> Send to -> Auto-Tag.
I need around tree fiddy.
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6456|Germany
download foobar2000, drop all your music in one huge playlist, ctrl+a, right click, tagging -> get tags from freedb.

then wait....
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6646|UK
You need at least some information about a track for any auto-tagging process to work.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6014

DonFck wrote:

I'll try this first, thanks.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6362|California

Hakei wrote:

DonFck wrote:

I'll try this first, thanks.
If it's iTunes highlight all the song's you need > go to Advanced menu > Get CD Track Names
']['error.V2
Om nom nom nom
+48|5832
I have a question too: I have allot of songs that are named "artist - trackname", but no information in the id3 tags. Is there a way to add that information to the id3 tag without doing it song by song?

edit:

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/stefanvdd/fsadfsdaf.jpg

Last edited by ']['error.V2 (2009-02-16 13:29:20)

']['error.V2
Om nom nom nom
+48|5832

jamiet757 wrote:

Use winamp. download the latest version, add the files to your library, select all, right click, send to: Auto Tag

That will populate the data, if you want to then name the files from the tag, use G6 Utilities
Nah that didn't work...

But I found a program called "mp3 tag studio".

I use version 3.05, which is free and completely clean, but shows a small ad - everytime the same one - above the window of the program (when unregistered). It's not 'adware' in the sense of coming up with ads outside the program, it only shows one above the window when used. It's not anoying at all.

It has loads of options for mass renaming etc, and a preview function so you don't fuck up .

Link to mp3 tag studio

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard