IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6356|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

Qrite wrote:

k
ban
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5716|Gulf Coast

k, you should come down to Florida and do that in a place called Moon Lake.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6614|Medford, WI

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

im not seeing the connection
robcr9
+111|5976
Surprised this hasn't been asked. wtf is a hick?
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6387|fåking denmark

robcr9 wrote:

Surprised this hasn't been asked. wtf is a hick?
Redneck.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5716|Gulf Coast

CosmoKramer wrote:

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

Too many rednecks for that type of tomfoolery, same kind of scene though. Huge mud covered pickups w/ confederate flags mounted off the cab all lined up a the gas station w/ hicks....standing around doing nothing. it's just
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6614|Medford, WI

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

Too many rednecks for that type of tomfoolery, same kind of scene though. Huge mud covered pickups w/ confederate flags mounted off the cab all lined up a the gas station w/ hicks....standing around doing nothing. it's just
oh yeah they all sit in separate trucks talking to each on cb radios, the funniest thing is they tried to trap us in a big parking lot which had like 6 exits, and they had like 3 trucks, no wonder why none of them finish high school lol
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6592|Michigan, USA

CosmoKramer wrote:

OxenBreeder wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

me and about 6 friends were bored so we decided to go find the hicks who usually sit in a parking lot in the middle of town.  So we all pile in to my jeep and sure enough 3 big hick trucks sitting there, we circle them over and over for about 10 minutes and then they decided to try to corner us, on a highway, for about half hour we drive around through the city and then one finally has the balls to pass us and make us stop, 2 of them get out come up to us open the door and then realize theres like 7 of us, swear a bit and decide to just leave.  We just started laughing so much because it looked like they wanted to fight, and they would have gotten their asses kicked
I thought the only hicks were down south? Must have been a long drive?
no we have a huge population of hicks up north, it sucks a lot, were about as north as you can get and yet they still hate black people
So hate on them for hating others.  Sorta Ironic isn't it?  Two wrongs don't make a right.

Then again I don't see the point in bothering random people for no reason
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6128|Scotland!
So you harassed these guys, ran away like bitches and when confronted instead of fighting them 2v2 or 1v1 you sat in a little huddle hoping they'd back down, and when they did you ran to tell the internet

big man
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5928|CA
Calm down there Tupac.  You're thuggish ways are out of control.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5677

GravyDan wrote:

Calm down there Tupac.  You're thuggish ways are out of control.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6541
https://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5063/gangstaif7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
BVC
+325|6691
I predict, the OP will get his arse kicked by hicks in the near future.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6614|Medford, WI

I'm Jamesey wrote:

So you harassed these guys, ran away like bitches and when confronted instead of fighting them 2v2 or 1v1 you sat in a little huddle hoping they'd back down, and when they did you ran to tell the internet

big man
yes we ran like bitches because we didnt want to sit an empty parking lot, and anyone of us could have taken those kids 1v1 they are the scrawnly little wanna be hicks
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6614|Medford, WI
my friends went back and did it again last night, except they pissed off the hicks by following them then
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6148|what

CosmoKramer wrote:

they are the scrawnly little wanna be hicks
They aren't even real hicks then. Just wannabe hicks.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6614|Medford, WI

AussieReaper wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

they are the scrawnly little wanna be hicks
They aren't even real hicks then. Just wannabe hicks.
yep pretty much, they are branch of hicks, they chew and ride dirt bikes
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6254|B.C. Canada
So am I a hick for having a lifted up Ford Ranger and a CR 125?
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6486|Menlo Park, CA

CosmoKramer wrote:

me and about 6 friends were bored so we decided to go find the hicks who usually sit in a parking lot in the middle of town.  So we all pile in to my jeep and sure enough 3 big hick trucks sitting there, we circle them over and over for about 10 minutes and then they decided to try to corner us, on a highway, for about half hour we drive around through the city and then one finally has the balls to pass us and make us stop, 2 of them get out come up to us open the door and then realize theres like 7 of us, swear a bit and decide to just leave.  We just started laughing so much because it looked like they wanted to fight, and they would have gotten their asses kicked
You and your buddies should come over to Northern California and try that lil' experiment!!

Some of you might not make it home. . . . .

Instead of driving in circles like a bunch of cheesedicks, why dont you call up some chicks, buy some booze, and have a party???? Fucking with a bunch of ignorant idiots is a complete and utter waste of time.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6618|Little Bentcock
My eyes aren't really red y'know...

wait.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5680|SQUID
wooooooooooooooooow
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6614|Medford, WI

fadedsteve wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

You and your buddies should come over to Northern California and try that lil' experiment!!

Some of you might not make it home. . . . .

Instead of driving in circles like a bunch of cheesedicks, why dont you call up some chicks, buy some booze, and have a party???? Fucking with a bunch of ignorant idiots is a complete and utter waste of time.
oh yes because us pussies up here wouldnt survive right? and sorry man I dont drink
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6468|Kakanien
https://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1684/cnnix4.jpg
phishman420
Banned
+821|5677
im on point like cp3
cospengle
+140|6482|Armidale, NSW, Australia

CosmoKramer wrote:

my friends went back and did it again last night, except they pissed off the hicks by following them then
I wonder when our friend here is going to realise his mates are hicks...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard