OneShot1Ki||
+1|5607
Dead Meat = FF on, baseraping allowed including uncaps, no rules bascially except dont cheat, dont tk, or ftk, and dont insult other players.
fullcontactwar = dont really like the must squad up rule, or that you can only attack uncaps with jeeps and inf. but always has a lot of good players, ff is on, plus it falls in between my ping sweet spot.  (70-120)
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6200|Daqing Oilfields?

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

Dead Meat = FF on, baseraping allowed including uncaps, no rules bascially except dont cheat, dont tk, or ftk, and dont insult other players.
fullcontactwar = dont really like the must squad up rule, or that you can only attack uncaps with jeeps and inf. but always has a lot of good players, ff is on, plus it falls in between my ping sweet spot.  (70-120)
Dead Meat still insists that I hack and claim to have dirty screenshots on me that they refuse to present but threaten to send in to PB. Buncha retards.
greensprite
awsm
+13|6167|Germany
Kubra/Dalian server with a good ping like EKClan or [D@] Dalian.
For Inf I prefer =EAF=   {GBFF}  or Warfear
[Jett-CC]-Megadeth_Fan
Teh Ultimate Lurker
+16|6575|Kansas City
[xXx] 24/7 Karkand I/O
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5561|FLORIDA
I got banned from all the xXx servers I think. Suspected hacker just because I was doing good with the F-35 on the xXx wake island server. I was only like 35-0. I guess there will be good admins and there will be not so good admins.. too bad, it was a good server while it lasted.

but I love all servers that have good admins with skill
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

TV2 servers, Battlefield Gotland, 2F4Y airmaps.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
zennappi
+3|5585|FINLAND
TV2 kubra dam 24/7
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5555|♥♥
My favorite server is the FaRT 24/7 Mashtur city.
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6548|the best galaxy
Battlefield Gotland #1, #3, #10
EA UK Jolt.co.uk #4
UK Warfare
[BIA]GERMANY

Usually some intense fighting there.

Last edited by Freke1 (2009-02-27 10:40:43)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5721|Gulf Coast

=SF= Highway Tampa has been pretty cool
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK
they're all shit, tbh

srs
Slickfish
+24|6624
I've got a new favorite 50k Kark, and its not IO!!!!!!.....full of win!!!!
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6000|Aberdeen, Scotland

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

=SF= Highway Tampa has been pretty cool
Good server, terrible admins though
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
2F4Y Airmaps and Vehicles
=SoE= Iron Gator 24/7
baggs
+732|6205

Slickfish wrote:

I've got a new favorite 50k Kark, and its not IO!!!!!!.....full of wankers!!!!
Fix't.

50k are total fucking goons.

My favourite servers are ones who don't have admins (or admins who just don't give a toss and want to play BF2 rather than playing Hitler), servers that don't allow commander etc....

So not many, no recent memory of a good server tbh
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK

baggs wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

Fix't.

My favourite servers are ones who don't have admins (or admins who just don't give a toss and want to play BF2 rather than playing Hitler), servers that don't allow commander etc....

you're saying you like servers who have a no commander rule?
wat
baggs
+732|6205

JoshP wrote:

baggs wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

Fix't.

wat
Indeed I am, i can't stand having commander on my team and obviousley i don't like playing against a team that has a commander. Give idiots a UAV and all you have is nade spamming and a lack of imagination. Soon as you introduce a commander into a round, all tactics go out the window.
THROBBING.:.RHOMBUS
+2|5546
HBD Ghosttown
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK

baggs wrote:

JoshP wrote:

baggs wrote:

Fix't.

wat
Indeed I am, i can't stand having commander on my team and obviousley i don't like playing against a team that has a commander. Give idiots a UAV and all you have is nade spamming and a lack of imagination. Soon as you introduce a commander into a round, all tactics go out the window.
tactics? bf2?

gb2pr mate

if anything, having a commander enhances the tactics because you have to be super-sneeky to cap flags and stuff

plus UAV is awsm it tells me where to clayspam
baggs
+732|6205

JoshP wrote:

plus UAV is awsm it tells me where to clayspam
Exactly . And tactics just don't revolve around a mod like PR. It exists in BF2, maybe not in every single round but definately when you come up against a relatively skilled clan / bunch of players.

I played on a really good server last night, =PUC= clan, i forgot to take screenshots but it was very enjoyable.
Slickfish
+24|6624

baggs wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

Fix't.

Why the hell quote someone then change it to suit you, do you work for the Sun or Daily Sport by any chance.

50k in the time I've been on their server do really seem one of the better clans to game with, if you don't like them fare enough, but the title of the threads "Favorite or Best Server" not does it meet with Baggs approval.

Last edited by Slickfish (2009-03-03 06:59:40)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Freezer7Pro wrote:

TV2 servers, Battlefield Gotland, 2F4Y airmaps.
Am I banned from them? Let's see: Check, check, check

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
baggs
+732|6205

Slickfish wrote:

baggs wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

Fix't.

Why the hell quote someone then change it to suit you, do you work for the Sun or Daily Sport by any chance.

50k in the time I've been on their server do really seem one of the better clans to game with, if you don't like them fare enough, but the title of the threads "Favorite or Best Server" not does it meet with Baggs approval.
Take it easy ok? If you think 50K are good and you enjoy playing there, thats cool and i'm happy for you. All i said is i fixed you post as per my opinion of that clan, sorry, ok princess?
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK

Slickfish wrote:

baggs wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

Fix't.

LESS QQ

MOAR PEW PEW

kthxbai

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard