CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6617|Medford, WI
me and about 6 friends were bored so we decided to go find the hicks who usually sit in a parking lot in the middle of town.  So we all pile in to my jeep and sure enough 3 big hick trucks sitting there, we circle them over and over for about 10 minutes and then they decided to try to corner us, on a highway, for about half hour we drive around through the city and then one finally has the balls to pass us and make us stop, 2 of them get out come up to us open the door and then realize theres like 7 of us, swear a bit and decide to just leave.  We just started laughing so much because it looked like they wanted to fight, and they would have gotten their asses kicked
Qrite
sup g
+79|6172|Ohio
k
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

reminds me of

tbh
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6485|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Aussie, I think my river point has been proven.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6617|Medford, WI
actually the whole time we were listening to celebrity jeapordy
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

SgtHeihn wrote:

Aussie, I think my river point has been proven.
Yeah.

I blame it on the weekend.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine

Qrite wrote:

k
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6322|New Haven, CT
It seems like there are more productive things to do with an afternoon than pointlessly antagonize people you don't like. I heard watching leaves develop was a very engaging experience, as is observing the effects of weather on exterior paint.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

Kramer is violent now?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6714
maybe next time you can go where girls hang out and meet them... maybe get a number etc...?
Love is the answer
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6377|MN
I remember doing the same kind of thing when I was in high school.  We would (three of us, sometimes four) drive around looking for trouble with hicks hanging out at various locations.  Man we were stupid.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
BVC
+325|6693
Why would you do such a thing?
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5552
ultimate badass..................
robcr9
+111|5979
Bad boys, bad boys. What'ya gonna do when they come for you. Bad boys, bad boys.
rdx-fx
+955|6589
Go try that in Milwaukee's north side...
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6130|Scotland!
Thats what I'd do if I didn't know any girls and couldn't get into any pubs or clubs

..not
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

maybe next time you can go where girls hang out and meet them... maybe get a number etc...?
That takes social skills which they seem to be lacking I guess.

If you really want to be a bad ass spray paint your jeep pink, attach a Union flag to it, go around with Obama/Biden Posters and ride around the more redneck populated parts of town.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5687|Notts, UK

CrazeD wrote:

Qrite wrote:

k

12/f/taiwan wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

If you really want to be a bad ass spray paint your jeep pink, attach a Union flag to it, go around with Obama/Biden Posters and ride around the more redneck populated parts of town.
do it and post pics
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
https://timesonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/30/hillary_clinton_3.jpg

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

CosmoKramer wrote:

We just started laughing so much because it looked like they wanted to fight, and they would have gotten their asses kicked
Or they were armed, but were nice enough to not want to have to shoot you.

/foreheadpalm
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6350|Troy, New York

JoshP wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Qrite wrote:

k

12/f/taiwan wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

do it and post pics
Gay pride posters couldn't hurt. They love that stuff. And nascar sucks would also be appropriate.

Last edited by h4hagen (2009-02-15 05:49:49)

JoshP
Banned
+176|5687|Notts, UK

h4hagen wrote:

JoshP wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Qrite wrote:

k

12/f/taiwan wrote:

do it and post pics
Gay pride posters couldn't hurt. They love that stuff. And nascar sucks would also be appropriate.
i'll give a karma do the first american that does this and posts pics

gogogo
andy12
Banned
+52|6655
hardly a "clash"
OxenBreeder
+46|5763|KTRI

CosmoKramer wrote:

me and about 6 friends were bored so we decided to go find the hicks who usually sit in a parking lot in the middle of town.  So we all pile in to my jeep and sure enough 3 big hick trucks sitting there, we circle them over and over for about 10 minutes and then they decided to try to corner us, on a highway, for about half hour we drive around through the city and then one finally has the balls to pass us and make us stop, 2 of them get out come up to us open the door and then realize theres like 7 of us, swear a bit and decide to just leave.  We just started laughing so much because it looked like they wanted to fight, and they would have gotten their asses kicked
I thought the only hicks were down south? Must have been a long drive?

Last edited by OxenBreeder (2009-02-15 06:30:27)

CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6617|Medford, WI

OxenBreeder wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

I thought the only hicks were down south? Must have been a long drive?
no we have a huge population of hicks up north, it sucks a lot, were about as north as you can get and yet they still hate black people

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard