aLi3nZ
+138|6508|New Zealand
There is no - non kark/wake servers in NZ to play on.

Thought I would do a G3 vid for fun.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 05233.html

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-02-13 05:37:13)

k.one
+22|6196|Finland
nice vid...
do you know song names what you used ?
aLi3nZ
+138|6508|New Zealand
Welcome Home- coheed and cambria for into. Not really sure on the second just got it from this 147mb mp3 I had. paul_van_dyk-eins_live_rocker-dab-02-24-2008-newmixes.mp3
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6523|Polish state of EU
https://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4117/wtfhg0.jpg
G3? Are you serious? Dont be gay...
thepilot91
+64|6238|Åland!
really nice aim ...and no nades:D, at least not in the video <3
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6356|West NY
Imagine how quick you'd be if you used iron sights...
aLi3nZ
+138|6508|New Zealand
There isn't many G3 vids and I just started using it after it was recommended from a clan mate.  Surely you don't want another AK/M16 kark inf vid G3/Knife was supposed to make it interesting.

Noobpatty wrote:

I used iron sights when appropriate imo. Iron sight/scope lag is fkn gay and I can kill fine and fast with out zoom as shown. Besides that I have been playing CS lately where there is no zoom and I guess the Burst a couple at the head thing just rolls over to BF2.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-02-13 13:28:07)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6193|Roma
20 rounds is not enough, my only nag about the G3, the amount of times you had to swap kits or resort to knifing people..
it should have 25 at least IMO, G3 kit doesn't have GL or med kits, needs something to make it equally point farmable.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5596|Dublin, Ireland

Noobpatty wrote:

Lol, what a noob.

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
At first I was like

WTF HE HAS FAST FINGERS

then I remembered, the G3 is auto in BF2.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

PrivateVendetta wrote:

20 rounds is not enough, my only nag about the G3, the amount of times you had to swap kits or resort to knifing people..
it should have 25 at least IMO, G3 kit doesn't have GL or med kits, needs something to make it equally point farmable.
How about the fact that it does as much damage as an autosniper?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6314|Los Angeles

DeathUnlimited wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

That's what I was going to say. It is very powerful, and can often times kill in 1 shot to the head, not to mention how accurate the G3 is. If it had 30 bullets in a clip, it would probably be used by a lot more people. It would become the new ak101.

Great video as always aLi3nZ. Looking forward to more. There is always something to be learned in watching your videos.

Thanks.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6201|Daqing Oilfields?
The way it was cropped was distracting (the cut off left side) but otherwise it was good.

Nice job.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea

Noobpatty wrote:

How?
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6372|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Changed your playstyle to COD5 in BF2. Good shooting, but the auto fire kinda makes me think of you feeling like ur still in COD5 with a Thompson. No offence. I like ur vids, but I prefer ur COD5 sniper ones to this.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6193|Roma

Dilda13 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

That's what I was going to say. It is very powerful, and can often times kill in 1 shot to the head, not to mention how accurate the G3 is. If it had 30 bullets in a clip, it would probably be used by a lot more people. It would become the new ak101.

Great video as always aLi3nZ. Looking forward to more. There is always something to be learned in watching your videos.

Thanks.
AK can kill with one shot to the head.
The thing is, it's meant to be an Assault weapon, ie: able to take out a whole squad or so, not really possible unless you are hacking with single shot.
It's fairly common to be able to get 3 kills with any other assault rifle, the G3 is really hard to, that's just how i think, it's assault, its main aim is to be good at fragging at close range. Thats it's unique ability, G3 doesn't lend itself to doing this in more than 1v2.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Semiotic
+0|5551|Netherlands
I just love the G3, Anyway, why care about the small mag? If used properly, you shoot someone with 2, 3 bullets.
Thats gives me 10 kills a round I'd go for that. (ofcourse I can't manage to get 10, but any above 5 is fairly good.
Its strong, I've got frag + smoke nades with me, yea, assault is my kit
aLi3nZ
+138|6508|New Zealand

nighthawk843 wrote:

Changed your playstyle to COD5 in BF2. Good shooting, but the auto fire kinda makes me think of you feeling like ur still in COD5 with a Thompson. No offence. I like ur vids, but I prefer ur COD5 sniper ones to this.
kk, what about bf2 sniper 1? I'm making another. Mainly CQC, some streaks, some knifing. Full Deatil Graphics pretty much for this vid, because I got that bug then cbf changing the graphics. Using song WEAPONS_of_MASS_DISTORTION_-_CRYSTAL_METHOD.mp3. 2.5 Mins of vid done so far.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-02-17 10:49:22)

Collateralis
Beep bep.

aLi3nZ wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

kk, what about bf2 sniper 1? I'm making another. Mainly CQC, some streaks, some knifing. Full Deatil Graphics pretty much for this vid, because I got that bug then cbf changing the graphics. Using song WEAPONS_of_MASS_DISTORTION_-_CRYSTAL_METHOD.mp3. 2.5 Mins of vid done so far.
BF2 Sniper one was good. Less Karkand next time. Not AS good as your old ones, but I how hard it is to get back on form after so long away from the game...still prefer your latest COD5 vids to ur BF2 sniper one, not because your not a good shot, but I like something fresh as opposed to something old and stale.
aLi3nZ
+138|6508|New Zealand

nighthawk843 wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

BF2 Sniper one was good. Less Karkand next time. Not AS good as your old ones, but I how hard it is to get back on form after so long away from the game...still prefer your latest COD5 vids to ur BF2 sniper one, not because your not a good shot, but I like something fresh as opposed to something old and stale.
Sweet, yeah COD 5 was nice, having a break from it for now. I am also in 2 different BF2 ladders now so not much time for it.
I think this new 1 should be as good or better (shots wise) then some of my older ones. I will see If I can play on some Aussie Sharqui and other map servers

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-02-17 12:50:59)

Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6314|Los Angeles
Also, could you look into rendering your next video into HD for youtube? I am no expert on making videos, but from what I hear it is not hard to do. Just a few simple changes in Vegas. Watching in HD would make the videos a lot more enjoyable.
aLi3nZ
+138|6508|New Zealand

Dilda13 wrote:

Also, could you look into rendering your next video into HD for youtube? I am no expert on making videos, but from what I hear it is not hard to do. Just a few simple changes in Vegas. Watching in HD would make the videos a lot more enjoyable.
Yeah I was actually already gonna try that, since this was a good graphic detail vid I thought I would. So long as I can figure out how in Adobe Premier Pro (I don't have vagas yet)
tsensor
+34|6146
very helpful video nice vid
Collateralis
Beep bep.

aLi3nZ wrote:

Sweet, yeah COD 5 was nice, having a break from it for now. I am also in 2 different BF2 ladders now so not much time for it.
I think this new 1 should be as good or better (shots wise) then some of my older ones. I will see If I can play on some Aussie Sharqui and other map servers
I realise living down under you have problems finding good serves with map rotations, but if you can do it that would be great.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648
You go full auto way too much. That thing works better on single fire.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard