Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Open mic night is funny, keep the hits coming
AWM: Spam

Your post is considered spam. Please refrain from posting that kind of content.
Here is the complete list

Please use descriptive and appropriate titles when creating a thread.

Please refrain from bumping topics.

This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread. {quote}

Your post is considered spam. Please refrain from posting that kind of content. {quote}

You have been caught abusing the karma system.

Your post is off topic. Please try to talk about the topic at hand. {quote}

Your sig does not meet the forum rules. Please read the rules and follow them.

'Flaming' (personal attacks) are not well received on these forums. {quote}

Your post is considered inappropriate, please refrain from posting this sort of material. {quote}
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Just shut up, ussmarine.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
Oh lol, Freezer7Pro.

Oh lol.

I'm biting my tongue so hard that I'm choking on my own blood.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

Uzique wrote:

I know Varegg, you don't need to sit on your high-chair and tell me I'm on a short-leash... I'll let another, more impartial and balanced Moderator tell me that, and I'll accept it too. For someone that raps on me for having a condescending tone, you sure are a sterling example yourself. Reports are meant to be confidential and impersonal, yet it's okay to apply a different standard yourself in the example of Usmarine? It may be slightly ironic, but that's a chuckle you should only have to yourself... not in public with the rest of the Forum at his expense. Unprofessional.

Oh and don't try to pass it off as another well-designed test, that excuse was lame
Yeah well ... I take your point on that one.

About your views of me as a moderator I'll leave that entirely up to you to decide, I wouldn't even dream of influencing neither yours or usmarines view on that subject ... neither would it make a difference if I did ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

Uzique wrote:

Oh lol, Freezer7Pro.

Oh lol.

I'm biting my tongue so hard that I'm choking on my own blood.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK
Only pussies use the report button.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
Haha, someone reported me once for saying I would rather invite Hitler to a torrent site than 'x' Forum member.

This is a most appropriate memory considering this thread is about the type of people that you hate.

Protip: Reporters, lighten up and put down the dummy
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
m3thod
+2,197|6663|UK

usmarine wrote:

and way to keep reports private.  thats like making a post about a PM someone sends you or karma.  gj mod.  way to go.
Karma isn't private.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6713|Ireland | Monaghan

I hate people that constantly wind other people up, assholes tbh.

And that one German(not in a racist sense) cunt in Alexia in Berlin, pushed into me for no reason, then turned around and said "problem", if it wasn't for the girlfriend been with me, I woulda LOLslammed his teeth off the ground. Wanker.

So yeah I hate wankers, that wind people up and also the people who think it's ok for them to treat other people bad cause someone treated them bad.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

and way to keep reports private.  thats like making a post about a PM someone sends you or karma.  gj mod.  way to go.
Karma isn't private.
if it isn't signed it is.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria
I hate Nazi fucks that do shit like this:
The Brazilian Paula Oliveira, 26 years, was attacked by three bald white men on the night of Monday (9) in Dubendorf,  city close to Zurich. Three months old pregnant with twins she just lost children and suffered cuts in all parts of the body.
http://www.whataboutbrazil.com/pregnant … itzerland/

Really, people like that should be slowly put into a shredder up to their necks.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Jenspm wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Karma isn't private.
been banned for that also.  it happens to me all the time time, but thats ok.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

Jenspm wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Karma isn't private.
Mods have an all seeing eye so if you really want to find out who called you a  dickhead wasteman nazi (or something along the lines of that) you can always ask a mod so he can tell it you it was jord*

*work of fiction
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Freezer7Pro wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Just shut up, ussmarine.
no.  nobody cares what your room looks like either
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6386|The Gem Saloon

usmarine wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Karma isn't private.
your right.

you get banned for talking shit to people through karma.

other people do as well.

imagine that
m3thod
+2,197|6663|UK

Jenspm wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Karma isn't private.
Anonymous is different from private.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Parker wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

your right.

other people do as well.

imagine that
because do you not see how epically stupid it is to yell at people for not "signing" karma yet you guys took away the function that showed who karma'd you?  beyond stupid tbh.

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

usmarine wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Karma isn't private.

Rules wrote:

# Abusing karma will result in a temp ban. (If you think what you are doing is questionable then dont do it cause you will be banned for "Abusing the Karma System")
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jenspm
penis

Mekstizzle wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Karma isn't private.
Mods have an all seeing eye so if you really want to find out who called you a  dickhead wasteman nazi (or something along the lines of that) you can always ask a mod so he can tell it you it was jord*

*work of fiction
I thought it was supposed to be private for everyone except moderators... That's why the username was removed...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Jenspm wrote:

I thought it was supposed to be private for everyone except moderators... That's why the username was removed...
^^^^

Ted, how the fuck do you "abuse" karma?  lewl
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6386|The Gem Saloon

usmarine wrote:

Parker wrote:

usmarine wrote:

your right.

other people do as well.

imagine that
because do you not see how epically stupid it is to yell at people for not "signing" karma yet you guys took away the function that showed who karma'd you?  beyond stupid tbh.

Parker wrote:

is it rocket science or what?

really. its not that hard to grasp.

you were saying something about "beyond stupid"....

usmarine wrote:

Parker wrote:

Jenspm
penis

usmarine wrote:

rape it?

Other than that, break forum rules via karma tbh.
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Two years ago, this thread would've been filled with my name.
ThomasMorgan
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

usmarine wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

^^^^

meh, idk, just posting the ruley bit
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
phishman420
Banned
+821|5673
cry more

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard