argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States

Uzique wrote:

Well then read my last post, you can't automatically expect people to remember to throw you an invite to parties if you habitually act like a stay-in. People will eventually stop bothering (consciously or unconsciously) to invite you to events that you don't show up or assumedly wouldn't show up at. It's a hard cycle to break out of, but stick your nose into a few events, be bold and show that you want to be the mack daddy!
too true, i gotta admit i'm struggling a bit, but i've been trying to be a more proactive/loosen up .you really have to fake it til you make it
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

GorillaKing798 wrote:

Anyone with relationship/women/confidence problems do yourself a favor and watch the Pick-up artist, it sounds corny but this has helped me so much. http://www.vh1.com/video/browse/index.j … amp;page=4
Start with season 1 and watch the episodes, it will change your life.
Or go read The Game. Mystery is fucking legit.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

argo4 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Well then read my last post, you can't automatically expect people to remember to throw you an invite to parties if you habitually act like a stay-in. People will eventually stop bothering (consciously or unconsciously) to invite you to events that you don't show up or assumedly wouldn't show up at. It's a hard cycle to break out of, but stick your nose into a few events, be bold and show that you want to be the mack daddy!
too true, i gotta admit i'm struggling a bit, but i've been trying to be a more proactive/loosen up .you really have to fake it til you make it
Half of perceived confidence and social ability is inflated bullshit and acting up .

Girl problems? I'm hooking up with a foreign-American student that does my course, she's ridiculously hot and personifies everything I want from an American belle. What's the problem? Fuck knows! Has no one else ever been in the situation where the girl you get laid with is so ideal that the situation almost becomes fragile, and you then don't know how to handle it? I don't want to lose this one, or to let her become another messaround fleeting phase! After we graduate I'm either marrying my way into American dual-citizenship or carting her back off to my country home, serious bizness!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6566
I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 months.

Idk what to do now.  I feel like laying in my bed for 3 or 4 days straight and skipping all classes.  She was the nicest person I've ever met, but I'm an asshole who doesn't deserve her.  I didn't even try in the relationship and she tried all the time.  I dunno why I didn't try, I started to recently but I wasn't really in it.

It just hurt me so bad seeing her cry and tell me, "That's life" then walk out the door.  I can't believe I hurt her like this.  I don't deserve anyone.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651
Why did you break up with her then???
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6566

phishman420 wrote:

Why did you break up with her then???
Because I felt that she was in love with me, but I wasn't.  Maybe I was just to comparative of the last relationship (if you can call it that) I had last year.  That girl totally got me, whereas the girl I just broke up with I felt like she just humored me all the time.  I have a really dumb sense of humor, and humor is a big part of a relationship to me.  I think I was just afraid of hurting her farther down the road, I was her first real boyfriend (at 20) and I was afraid of breaking her heart.  So I felt like the right choice was to break it off before she fell completely in love with me.

I probably won't ever find a girl like her again.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
The best way to get over a woman is to get under another one.

Now go live free!
SouthernCross
+9|5623|AU-Brisbane
Buy a fleshlite if you're so depressed.
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6084|Tampa, Florida

Cybargs wrote:

GorillaKing798 wrote:

Anyone with relationship/women/confidence problems do yourself a favor and watch the Pick-up artist, it sounds corny but this has helped me so much. http://www.vh1.com/video/browse/index.j … amp;page=4
Yeah I read the game, the mystery method, went through all PUA routines etc.
I used to have problems speaking to women now I get to pick whichever I want it's a great feeling
SealXo
+309|6505
my ex girlfriend broke up with me we didnt talk for a year and a half i hang out with her last weekend and everything seems normal but she has a girlfriend and then i find out she broke up with her girlfriend and now im going to stick my penis inside her

id say thats pretty complcated/
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

SealXo wrote:

my ex girlfriend broke up with me we didnt talk for a year and a half i hang out with her last weekend and everything seems normal but she has a girlfriend and then i find out she broke up with her girlfriend and now im going to stick my penis inside her

She has a girlfriend?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6708|Toronto | Canada

Cybargs wrote:

GorillaKing798 wrote:

Just starting to read that now. Mystery is from Toronto

And I've been to some of the clubs he goes to.  Sweet
Unfortunately I'm not quite as good as he is

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2009-02-22 13:21:23)

TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5687|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Kay, soooooo, new story/halp request,

Last Friday, there was a Drama festival at our school, and being the theatrical tech whore that I am, I volunteered to help run some lights(and tech the band, which happens to be all my friends).
Half way into the day, one of the other techs decided to invite a (girl) friend of his over, and we hit it off pretty swell.

After the party and everything, we romped around the city for like an hour, and coincidentally enough, her parents were nice enough to give me a ride home. On the way home, I managed to get her number.

Next day, Saturday, I called and invited her to hang out, but she was busy so we agreed on Sunday,

Sunday, we met up at 12:30, and ended up hanging out all day(not doing much, going to various parks, sitting on various benches, talking, etc.), and afterwards I went to her house for dinner.

Now, from body language and all that, it seems that she's totally into me, but apparently she has a tendency to not be aware of exactly how she's looking at somebody, so half the time it seems she's angry at people without even realizing.(Or so she says)

So at this point, I'm confused, it was a Great day and all, and she was totally giving gitty smiles and all, and behaving as if we've been going out for...(well, more than 1 day...) but, literally, as she's doing that, she says that it's just her natural self.

So do I call and ask to hang out this weekend...? Or Do I manage to catch her on Facebook chat...? I don't wanna seem clingy/annoying, but at the same time don't wanna-not-be friends no more.

Halp BF2s.

Last edited by TheDonkey (2009-02-23 16:46:35)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

TheDonkey wrote:

Last Friday, there was a Drama festival at our school, and being the theatrical tech whore that I am, I volunteered to help run some lights(and tech the band, which happens to be all my friends).
Half way into the day, one of the other techs decided to invite a (girl) friend of his over, and we hit it off pretty swell.

After the party and everything, we romped around the city for like an hour, and coincidentally enough, her parents were nice enough to give me a ride home. On the way home, I managed to get her number.

Next day, Saturday, I called and invited her to hang out, but she was busy so we agreed on Sunday,

Sunday, we met up at 12:30, and ended up hanging out all day(not doing much, going to various parks, sitting on various benches, talking, etc.), and afterwards I went to her house for dinner.

Now, from body language and all that, it seems that she's totally into me, but apparently she has a tendency to not be aware of exactly how she's looking at somebody, so half the time it seems she's angry at people without even realizing.(Or so she says)

So at this point, I'm confused, it was a Great day and all, and she was totally giving gitty smiles and all, and behaving as if we've been going out for...(well, more than 1 day...) but, literally, as she's doing that, she says that it's just her natural self.

So do I call and ask to hang out this weekend...? Or Do I manage to catch her on Facebook chat...? I don't wanna seem clingy/annoying, but at the same time don't wanna-not-be friends no more.

Halp BF2s.
No.
Lay off, let her contact you.  It'll suck and you'll hate doing it but that's what has to be done
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon

Winston_Churchill wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

Halp BF2s.
No.
Lay off, let her contact you.  It'll suck and you'll hate doing it but that's what has to be done
agreed.

you put in work, now lets see what comes of it.

if she hung out with you, she was at least into you enough to do that...unless you blew it on the date, you should be gravy.
TheDonkey

Winston_Churchill wrote:

No.
Yeah, there's equal points both way, so I wasn't sure but thanks.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

TheDonkey wrote:

Halp BF2s.
I fail to see your girl problem. The whole point in those signals is that they are subconcious. Girls dont think "oh i like him, i'll play with my hair to let him know"

seize the moment, take the plunge n fucking go for it. If u don't, you'll never know wat could have happened, if you do, you'll know wat did happen.

EDIT: dont call her n ask to hang out, call her n tell her you're hanging out

Last edited by bennisboy (2009-02-23 17:29:50)

TheDonkey

bennisboy wrote:

I fail to see your girl problem. The whole point in those signals is that they are subconcious. Girls dont think "oh i like him, i'll play with my hair to let him know"

seize the moment, take the plunge n fucking go for it. If u don't, you'll never know wat could have happened, if you do, you'll know wat did happen.

EDIT: dont call her n ask to hang out, call her n tell her you're hanging out
But see, that's the problem, Sunday already ended, so I'm trying to figure out whether I should invite her to hang out next week, or wait for her to call orr....

And I'm otherwise socially inept so calling her and saying that I'M hanging out would be totally false, as that was actually one of the very few times in my life when I actually DID hang out.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
The girl will almost never take the initiative to set up another date unless you have been going out for a while, so it's up to you. I don't think wording is really going to make or break you here (unless you come off like a stalker), if she had a good time the first date she'll come along. Although you should make an  effort to be assertive as to not should you unconfidence. Just give her a call in a couple days and make your move.

/random guy on gaming forum.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Stimey
­
+786|6090|Ontario | Canada

Pochsy wrote:

The girl will almost never take the initiative to set up another date unless you have been going out for a while, so it's up to you. I don't think wording is really going to make or break you here (unless you come off like a stalker), if she had a good time the first date she'll come along. Although you should make an  effort to be assertive as to not should you unconfidence. Just give her a call in a couple days and make your move.

^^
This.
Just man up, walk up to her and say,
"HEY! YOU. ME. SATURDAY NIGHT. MOVIES. BE THERE."
Or just be normal and ask her if she wanted to hang out again. Say you had a fun time blah blah blah.
­
­
­
­
­
­
TheDonkey

Stimey wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

^^
This.
Just man up, walk up to her and say,
"HEY! YOU. ME. SATURDAY NIGHT. MOVIES. BE THERE."
Or just be normal and ask her if she wanted to hang out again. Say you had a fun time blah blah blah.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, totally different schools we go to.

So casual walk-by's are out(although it would make this so much easier)

And the first 'date' wasn't really a date...? Was it...? It WAS just the two of us, but a date?
SealXo
+309|6505

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

SealXo wrote:

She has a girlfriend?
HAD and now im going to fuck the shit out of her yes.
Whiplash
Future Aviator
+40|5750|Central Texas
I've never had a girlfriend and I'm in 11th grade. What to do?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Whiplash wrote:

I've never had a girlfriend and I'm in 11th grade. What to do?
I'm in first year university and havent had an 'official' girlfriend either, cry more
Just dont go looking, stand out in your own way and they'll come to you
Whiplash
Future Aviator
+40|5750|Central Texas
I feel like a loser though. Most of the people I know aren't virgins.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard