Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6265|Outside your Back window
Just wondering so I can look out for you guys on servers? We can arange to meet on a server at some point and get a squad going. So who plays?
pauli *wsaf
+23|5778
I do ...reality}^{uber (tankist)
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6700|England. Stoke
I play when I can: =TFU=M-Coke
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6399|Somersetshire
I play as regularly as I can, no time of day I play more but I can usually be located on the tactical gamer server or the Chicago Insergency server

|TG|Drew
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5927
I do, best game ever. I did amazing last night on Fallujah West. USMC ORAAAAAH

We were in this little complex and I peeked around this corner and there was at least two squads. I went behind the wall and slowly moved out and shot the first person I'd see. I ended up with 11 kills. Amazing how their suppresive fire and grenades didn't get me, just very lucky I guess. First time I've ever had a take-down like that before.  EPIC! I cleared the whole block while my squad was pinned down 2 buildings back because I went up to scout.   But yeah when I did the enemy shot at my squad first they didn't see me and that's why I got so many.   I could tell where they were easy, man I love my headset.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6140|San Antonio, Texas
I do, it's like another BF2 expansion what with the different game experience, only free.

I usually play as Cyrax-Sektor with either a [BF2s] or Trackr tag. But frankly I'm terrible with set dates to play on, so there's no guarantee I can join you guys.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6644|pimelteror.de
i do

and i have a server here in germany

https://module.game-monitor.com/78.46.100.135:16567/image/default/bf2-01.png
GR34
+215|6536|ALBERTA> CANADA
MEEEE my name is Joshey or Assassin-Actual
Oldirti
+10|6111
I play exclusively on the TG server, and usually have an amazing game every time.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6399|Somersetshire

Oldirti wrote:

I play exclusively on the TG server, and usually have an amazing game every time.
OOoooo, what do you use as your name?

Cyrax, I know I've played a few rounds with you lol
CC-Marley
+407|6820
I do.

CC-Marley
thepilot91
+64|6228|Ă…land!
do now and then  dling now
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6140|San Antonio, Texas

Tehremos wrote:

Oldirti wrote:

OOoooo, what do you use as your name?

Cyrax, I know I've played a few rounds with you lol
If I didn't know you, I'd probably report you for proposing such things in that Mestia bunker!

I didn't know you went by the handle |TG|Drew. I've seen that name a lot, but never made the connection.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6327|Oregon
All the time on Chicago, Texas Teamplayers or TG. West Coast Reprezent. Ups to Pac, R.I.P.

Tag will be PAP DjPhetal, I believe.

Often play with a couple friends.

PR is seriously BF2 at its best. It's the game it should have been. Now some publisher just needs to give Black Sand Studios a phatty budget to make their own game.

Never been a big vehicle fan... So we usually go inf. We change games. Watch out for us. Rawr.
Oldirti
+10|6111
I use |TG|SamO, i play weekends mostly.
motherdear
+25|6643|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
motherdear, active on the forums and ingame, i know that i have played with both drew and cyrax, but it's a rather long time ago since i've had so much stuff to do

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard