iMPaCT.uK
+72|6512|UK , Birmingham

SouthernCross wrote:

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

Found:

http://files.filefront.com/insanesot1av … einfo.html

Fail?
Sorry guys.... but anything over 999 m is impossible, the bullet just disapiers after that.... after exactly 979 meters you dont even longer see a Hit Marker. Some of the best BF2 long range snipers have been proving that, like Dibbie....

For you to find out, just set the attack marker on USS essex turret (big target and will give you a "X" hit marker when you hit it all the time) and then keep shooting and going further and further back all the time.... you will notice that at exactly 979 m you wont get any Hit Marker when you Hit it (even tho you are hitting it all the way up to 999 m). Thats because 999 m is the max distance for the bullets in this game...there has not been one single recording in BF2 history of a shot longer than 999 m and there is only 1 or 2 who have made a shot around 980-999 m, one of them is Dibbie (wookie dont_be_ss).

@ Irishpride / Hawk:
That looks like the longest noscope shot ever.... the long travel time means just LAG.... i once waited like 7-10 seconds before i got the 800 meter kill in a 300 ping server. Heck, once i waited 4 seconds on each sniper shot kill from 100 m... tongue
If you say you didnt lag, (ping over 100++) then i really cant explain how you did it.... But this is a 100% proven fact since the early BF2 decades, any bullet over 999m does not work.
lads it happened.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6503|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Ilocano wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Wow, I can't believe you guys are arguing over this. You all need to get laid more.
I don't know about you, but some of us can get laid, and then discuss BF2 sniping afterwards.
Discussing is one thing, a few guys are turning this into my epenis is bigger!

That was a great shot man, I bet the dude was screaming hacks after that!
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6683

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Wow, I can't believe you guys are arguing over this. You all need to get laid more.
I don't know about you, but some of us can get laid, and then discuss BF2 sniping afterwards.
Discussing is one thing, a few guys are turning this into my epenis is bigger!

That was a great shot man, I bet the dude was screaming hacks after that!
OK, I'll give you that one.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6192|North Carolina

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Nice!

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

Ive seen further.

Carrier - J-10 spawn point.
I have TV'd the J10 at it's spawn point from carrier. Plenty of times too.
Yeah me too.
BENBOBBY
+14|5576|UK
Great shot!

On the subject of faking it though - it could be easily done by editing your localization files to make a claymore kill look like a regular sniper rifle kill then set the timings up...if anyone would want to go to those lengths!
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5708|Behind your chair... :)
Wait a minute, is this some kindof ironic joke i dont get or.... ? TV missile goes boom like after 400 m or something?

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-02-09 13:15:21)

Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5610|Dublin, Ireland

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Wait a minute, is this some kindof ironic joke i dont get or.... ? TV missile goes boom like after 400 m or something?

nub.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6666|Keyboard

SgtHeihn wrote:

And you should snipe more nub:

Sniper Rifles      02:10:16      45      55      0.8182      37.25%
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6480|cuntshitlake

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Not ironic, not joke.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Yaocelotl wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Wow, really got me their. And what is a nub?

You are definitely are one of the ones who need sex if you are quoting my stats.
xXDomination
iDF!
+26|6415|California

SgtHeihn wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

You are definitely are one of the ones who need sex if you are quoting my stats.
lolnub. l2snipe
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6661

The Sheriff wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQz4LInTTQ8

Use [url]tags to embed HD
haha looks so much in HD propr to u
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

xXDomination wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

lolnub. l2snipe
Here is another trying to be funny. learn not to spend your life on a game.
xXDomination
iDF!
+26|6415|California

SgtHeihn wrote:

xXDomination wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

lolnub. l2snipe
You replied exactly how I anticipated. You tell all these people to get a life and to get laid, yet you're on the same site, in the same forum, talking about the same game and arguing about the same pointless shit everyone else is. You're just as bad as everyone else, so get off your high horse Mr. IHAVEALIFEANDGETLOTSOFSEXUNLIKEYOULOSERS.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6342
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5610|Dublin, Ireland

xXDomination wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

xXDomination wrote:

lolnub. l2snipe
You replied exactly how I anticipated. You tell all these people to get a life and to get laid, yet you're on the same site, in the same forum, talking about the same game and arguing about the same pointless shit everyone else is. You're just as bad as everyone else, so get off your high horse Mr. IHAVEALIFEANDGETLOTSOFSEXUNLIKEYOULOSERS.
Dom...

Has to be the only jet pilot out there that doesn't go around like an immature fuck these days, me included <3
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6216
Hell Yerrrrrrrrr My Bunny!
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6470|USA
hacks
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
You guys are crackin me up... lol.. come on guys, make love, not war! Wait that sounds gay aswell, ok then.. keep making WAR! =P
baronblagg
+2|6211|falmouth

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

You guys are crackin me up... lol.. come on guys, make love, not war! Wait that sounds gay aswell, ok then.. keep making WAR! =P
make love??????????????

if you could shoot your muck the same distance and velocity as your sniper bullett, no wonder you dont have a girlfriend or maybe you do but just keep her at a distance for safety reasons!!!!!!!!!
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie

baronblagg wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

maybe you do but just keep her at a distance for safety reasons!!!!!!!!!
Right on target! For safety reasons so she doesnt catch me when i do close combat with other women

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-02-10 23:30:16)

JAyThaRevo
+31|6303|Austria

SgtHeihn wrote:

u are hilarious
i bet u are one of those guys who pretend to have sex
yet they are still virgrins

on topic:

hawk's shot was insane but still JUST luck

silent's shot was skill so he wins

Last edited by JAyThaRevo (2009-02-11 08:14:32)

baronblagg
+2|6211|falmouth

JAyThaRevo wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

u are hilarious
i bet u are one of those guys who pretend to have sex
yet they are still virgrins

on topic:

hawk's shot was insane but still JUST luck

silent's shot was skill so he wins
yeah but no but

they are toatally different types of shot, one was pure fluke but fun to watch the other was a precision shot
(please dont take offence at this) which has obviously being practiced and the skills honed.
you cannot compare the two,anyway enjoy the vid for what it is  SILENT DOING WHAT SILENT DOES !!
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5577
Awwwsome vid and cooool song +1

Last edited by Colonel_Moe777_7 (2009-02-12 05:02:21)

[-DER-]Omega
+188|6843|Lithuania

Ilocano wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

I'm so bad, I get laid and discuss BF2 at the same time
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard