Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5707|Behind your chair... :)
Just a short clip of my longest BF2 shot i wanted to share with you guys...

This was not rigged sorry to say, i do these kindof shots everyday (just not exactly that long)... it was on a full 64 man TV2 - Wake server where you can attack the carrier if you have all the flags, i set the attack marker using the mapview / UAV on a target that stood still where the F35 spawns up.... The technique is simple but takes ofcourse experience, compensate for correct bullet drop by aiming somewhere near the Hilt of the Sword (attack marker).

Just saying.. beware Pilots, this is what happens when a real long range sniper is online and you think you can safely wait for your Aircraft to spawn up for to long.....

(watch in HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQz4LInTTQ8
SouthernCross
+9|5669|AU-Brisbane
Beware
LT.Victim
+1,175|6578|British Columbia, Canada
Crazy.. Props to you
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6667|The Netherlands
lulz, nice honey +1
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6505|Gogledd Cymru

Use [youtubehd] tags to embed HD
aLi3nZ
+138|6522|New Zealand
Amazing.
thepilot91
+64|6252|Åland!
<3 really nice !
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5610|Dublin, Ireland
Ive seen further.

Carrier - J-10 spawn point.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

Ive seen further.

not in bf2 your not, the max. shooting distance from a bullet is 1000m. There are ofcourse mods where this can be changed, such as the wookie mod.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

Nice!

Ive seen further.

I have TV'd the J10 at it's spawn point from carrier. Plenty of times too.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Nice!

Ive seen further.

STFU, I'll find the video, you cocks...

The guy was waiting for the F35 to spawn and shot randomly highish towards Airfield and killed someone.

I think it was Hawk...
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6216
sure he hit the j10 spawn hunnybunny?
pauli *wsaf
+23|5802
that 977 shot took about 1.1 sec to hit the target
that "unknown" shot took exactly 5.805 sec ... at constant speed of the projectile the target would be 5.155km far = out of map, or the server had 4 sec delay, or it was indirect fire (like a arty lmao)

naah just a gaymore , will try to prove this later
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Nice!

Ive seen further.

STFU, I'll find the video, you cocks...

The guy was waiting for the F35 to spawn and shot randomly highish towards Airfield and killed someone.

I think it was Hawk...
I'm not laughing at you, I have done that. several times.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
HaawwK
+31|6001|Bolton

pauli *wsaf wrote:

that "unknown" shot took exactly 5.805 sec ... at constant speed of the projectile the target would be 5.155km far = out of map, or the server had 4 sec delay, or it was indirect fire (like a arty lmao)

i didnt put any claymores down and i wasnt commander, i could of hit a car and set it on fire tho
pauli *wsaf
+23|5802

HaawwK wrote:

i didnt put any claymores down and i wasnt commander, i could of hit a car and set it on fire tho
thats also possible. or it could be a wreckage of your jet(?) exploding killing/damaging someone standing next to it... the servers are f*ked up, the info message goes insane sometimes.

anyways we can always say u hax D

Last edited by pauli *wsaf (2009-02-09 08:21:13)

Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

pauli *wsaf wrote:

It wasn't, pause at moment the shot hits, it says (m24)...

If he was in a vehicle the kill would come up for that vehicle, but he wasn't.

Example:
Map: Road to Jalalabad

Sniper spawns in, plants ub3r clays and gets pr0(ne) shot by a German.

He spawns back at his main and takes a tank.

The clay remains active for something like 4 minutes (don't know if that's right).

He gets the claymore kill when hes in the tank.

The server will state Name#1[TANK]Name#2
NOT
Name#1[Claymore]Name#2

THUS...

It was not a claymore, just a lucky long ass shot, or perhaps some serious lag or tweaks, you never know with them TCM fuckers

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-02-09 09:08:11)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6502|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Wow, I can't believe you guys are arguing over this. You all need to get laid more.
pauli *wsaf
+23|5802

SgtHeihn wrote:

Wow, I can't believe you guys are arguing over this. You all need to get laid more.
go and write this on esl forum pls

and irish, i can read, i see there the m24, the burning car kill seems possible cause of the delay, but that would be just some uber luck lmao
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5707|Behind your chair... :)
Sorry guys.... but anything over 999 m is impossible, the bullet just disapiers after that.... after exactly 979 meters you dont even longer see a Hit Marker. Some of the best BF2 long range snipers have been proving that, like Dibbie....

For you to find out, just set the attack marker on USS essex turret (big target and will give you a "X" hit marker when you hit it all the time) and then keep shooting and going further and further back all the time.... you will notice that at exactly 979 m you wont get any Hit Marker when you Hit it (even tho you are hitting it all the way up to 999 m). Thats because 999 m is the max distance for the bullets in this game...there has not been one single recording in BF2 history of a shot longer than 999 m and there is only 1 or 2 who have made a shot around 980-999 m, one of them is Dibbie (wookie dont_be_ss).

@ Irishpride / Hawk:
That looks like the longest noscope shot ever.... the long travel time means just LAG.... i once waited like 7-10 seconds before i got the 800 meter kill in a 300 ping server. Heck, once i waited 4 seconds on each sniper shot kill from 100 m...
If you say you didnt lag, (ping over 100++) then i really cant explain how you did it.... But this is a 100% proven fact since the early BF2 decades, any bullet over 999m does not work.

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-02-09 10:41:40)

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE

pauli *wsaf wrote:

It wasn't, pause at moment the shot hits, it says (m24)...

If he was in a vehicle the kill would come up for that vehicle, but he wasn't.

Example:
Map: Road to Jalalabad

Sniper spawns in, plants ub3r clays and gets pr0(ne) shot by a German.

He spawns back at his main and takes a tank.

The clay remains active for something like 4 minutes (don't know if that's right).

He gets the claymore kill when hes in the tank.

The server will state Name#1[TANK]Name#2
NOT
Name#1[Claymore]Name#2

THUS...

It was not a claymore, just a lucky long ass shot, or perhaps some serious lag or tweaks, you never know with them TCM fuckers
you can easily chance the name of your m24 into claymore.
1 thing is still 100% sure, the max. bullet range in bf2 is 1000m.
i don't know how that vid was made , a car on fire sounds reasonable. its fun anyways.

Last edited by ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE (2009-02-09 10:42:13)

HaawwK
+31|6001|Bolton

SgtHeihn wrote:

yes because writing on a forum obviously means none of us get laid...
SouthernCross
+9|5669|AU-Brisbane

Found:

http://files.filefront.com/insanesot1av … einfo.html

Fail?
Sorry guys.... but anything over 999 m is impossible, the bullet just disapiers after that.... after exactly 979 meters you dont even longer see a Hit Marker. Some of the best BF2 long range snipers have been proving that, like Dibbie....

For you to find out, just set the attack marker on USS essex turret (big target and will give you a "X" hit marker when you hit it all the time) and then keep shooting and going further and further back all the time.... you will notice that at exactly 979 m you wont get any Hit Marker when you Hit it (even tho you are hitting it all the way up to 999 m). Thats because 999 m is the max distance for the bullets in this game...there has not been one single recording in BF2 history of a shot longer than 999 m and there is only 1 or 2 who have made a shot around 980-999 m, one of them is Dibbie (wookie dont_be_ss).

@ Irishpride / Hawk:
That looks like the longest noscope shot ever.... the long travel time means just LAG.... i once waited like 7-10 seconds before i got the 800 meter kill in a 300 ping server. Heck, once i waited 4 seconds on each sniper shot kill from 100 m... tongue
If you say you didnt lag, (ping over 100++) then i really cant explain how you did it.... But this is a 100% proven fact since the early BF2 decades, any bullet over 999m does not work.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6683

SgtHeihn wrote:

I don't know about you, but some of us can get laid, and then discuss BF2 sniping afterwards.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard